Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 03-25-2011

(03-24-2011, 08:09 AM)Roy Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 01:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Stage 2 is finished, and it also fits into an hour... barely.

Stage 3's script has been woven out, and is now being optimized.

What stage 3 is doing?

In the Sex Magnet, I have taken a different direction in a couple different areas. One of them is that it now uses the first three stages to act as a foundation builder, and weans you off, instead of stage 1 and done. So some of the foundation building still shows up in stage 3.

Stage 3 also is where the guns get big, as usual. It deals with more in this stage than in any other, and in fact almost everything gets covered here to some extent. The script is 12 pages long, typed, so I can't really go into detail, but... it's doing a lot of... well, you know... sex magneting you. lol

I'll get into more detail later when it's closer to finished.

(03-24-2011, 12:21 PM)Jeff Wrote: Hey Shannon I have two quick questions?

How long do you think Improve Your Eyesight 4G take 20/40 to become 20/20?

And any estimates on how long Find Your Perfect Job 4G takes to manifest?

Question #1: I cannot answer this question, because I have not gotten enough feedback. I am not even sure it will take you to 20/20. But I am looking forward to hearing back from you on it. Smile

Question #2: Manifestations can take from as little as 20 days to as long as several years, depending on the type of manifestation, what techniques are used, and various circumstances and variables in play. For that program, you should expect that most people will see results in between 2 and 6 months, with the majority getting there in about 4 months.

RE: Shannon's Journal - SexyKorths - 03-25-2011

How should I place my 22Khz speakers for my nighty AM11 subl listening?
[Image: speakers.png]
(I sleep in the middle of the bed x)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Roy - 03-25-2011

Quote: Quote:Shannon,I have few questions:

1.How long does it take for the manifestation aspects of Ultra Success 4G
to show up?

That depends on the person, how the program is used, what types and/or levels of resistance are or are not present, and which type of manifestation you're referring to. US 4G generates two types of manifestation. The original one is secondary manifestation, and the 4G uses primary as well. Primary typically starts showing up obviously in 2 to 4 months of use for most manifestation programs.

Shannon,What's the difference between primary and secondary manifestation?And since ultra success is a general subliminal how do I know it's a manifestation when it comes and what kind of manifestation should I look for?

(03-24-2011, 01:09 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 11:09 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 10:08 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I finished stage 3 010 and started at stage 4 011

I thought so. I think it was a mistake on my part to allow you guys to do that. In the future, if you're in process with a six stage set, don't switch to the latest release in the middle. Keep going and finish what you've started, or start over again with the new one.

Here's what I suggest you do. Finish stages 5 and 6, and then do stages 1, 2 and 3 of 2011.

Ok that's depressing
Here is what I am wondering now
1. Will I have officially done an alpha set when I am done or are the last stages a waste? I def. have changed a lot for the better but lately am feeling very insecure inside and low energy inside.
2. Can I go straight into sex magnet after and do a full alpha after that, I really don't want to wait another three months?
E. Can u please tell me a little bit about what exactly stage 4 and 5 011 r supposed to do so I can better gauge my next move
Thanks!

There is no waste. You did the first part of one, and the second part of another. I was trying to make it so you guys could transition easier, but there's a disparity in the magnitude of the programs. That disparity will be felt in the "bump" you get when you switch from one to the other. I suggested doing stages 1 to 3 over again to have done the whole of 2011, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary. You'll still get great results from the journey, but the later stages require more effort. Doing stages 1, 2 and 3 over again is not required at all. If you want to, though - it's not a bad idea.

Yes, you can go to stage 6 and then start sex magnet.

Stages 4 and 5 are described somewhere on the forum. I am not having much luck finding them. These are complex and intricate programs, and the 4th and 5th stages are intended to not so much include new things, but hammer down and polish what has already been introduced - although a few things do get introduced in stage 4, and those are the polishing effects that make the program result in a smooth, steady alpha.

(03-25-2011, 02:57 PM)SexyKorths Wrote: How should I place my 22Khz speakers for my nighty AM11 subl listening?

Awesome graphic, man! I had to laugh, that was sweet. I'd say option #2 is better overall.

(03-25-2011, 03:44 PM)Roy Wrote:
Quote: Quote:Shannon,I have few questions:

1.How long does it take for the manifestation aspects of Ultra Success 4G
to show up?

That depends on the person, how the program is used, what types and/or levels of resistance are or are not present, and which type of manifestation you're referring to. US 4G generates two types of manifestation. The original one is secondary manifestation, and the 4G uses primary as well. Primary typically starts showing up obviously in 2 to 4 months of use for most manifestation programs.

Shannon,What's the difference between primary and secondary manifestation?And since ultra success is a general subliminal how do I know it's a manifestation when it comes and what kind of manifestation should I look for?

Primary manifestation is generated by a direct statement in the program to specifically cause that manifestation. Secondary manifestation happens as a natural, but indirect result of the program without coming from a direct programmed statement.

In 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen Ultra Success, all manifestation was secondary because the program was not trying to manifest specific things, it was trying to make success happen. So for instance, when I needed a new car and I ended up having the opportunity to buy a second hand car that had 2,000 miles on it for what I paid for it (which was a ridiculously good price), that was a result of the program manifesting success for me because it was partly a graduation gift from college and partly a thank you from my grandfather for the help I had given him, and partly because he couldn't drive anymore, and so on. The program manifested success for me in one area that I needed badly, as a conglomeration of results from many different directions in which I had achieved success. There are other ways that it physically manifested success in my life as well.

The 4th Gen program actively and specifically states in the script that it will manifest success into the person's life. This will mean that instead of being a secondary effect, it will become a primary effect once enough usage time has passed for it to do so.

Manifestations always look like coincidences. Look for things that seem like coincidences - and they will usually be surprisingly appropriate. Big or small, I can't call. It will depend on you.

RE: Shannon's Journal - SexyKorths - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 04:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 02:57 PM)SexyKorths Wrote: How should I place my 22Khz speakers for my nighty AM11 subl listening?
*picture*Art Masterpiece*picture*

Awesome graphic, man! I had to laugh, that was sweet. I'd say option #2 is better overall.
Thx! Big Grin

Well off I better go now, to buy that AM11 187$ sub & start on it tonight.
Finnish line will be at 4:th October 2011. Then I will take on the "Sex magnet".Cool
Sounds like a plan!(?) (:

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 03-26-2011

This is a great question and one I've been meaning to ask but kept forgetting. I've been using my ipod on my night table but last night changed it to be across the room from my bed. Thanks for asking and I love "a picture's worth a thousand words" graphic!

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-26-2011

Can someone point me to the description of AM11 stages.

Shannon, I see a pattern in the AM11 posts. A major bout of resistance, depression in stage 2. Stage 3 is anger and rage. Is this part of the programming or just a reaction that some are seeing. Does stage 2 break the listener down emotionally, like a military boot camp. Does stage 3 start with the anger thing so that we don't take crap anymore. LOL it would be funny to find out that stage 2 has the following "I will revert back to the insecurities of my youth", and stage 3 has "I will be angry at the world.

So the question is, "Is this all just part of the plan", and if so can you explain why and what the purpose is. Seeing the purpose helps to define what the end goal is.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 03-26-2011

Just my 2 cents, I think these are secondary to the acctual program and partly resistance, but r a neccasary phase to transverse, 2nd time Alpha users don't seem to have these problems.

RE: Shannon's Journal - SexyKorths - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 07:17 AM)Patti Wrote:
[img]Art Masterpiece[/img]

This is a great question and one I've been meaning to ask but kept forgetting. I've been using my ipod on my night table but last night changed it to be across the room from my bed. Thanks for asking and I love "a picture's worth a thousand words" graphic!
Haha, yeah! thank you^^

I bought the AM11 yesterday btw, I sleept about 11 hours with it on. x)
Then I woke up and was like, this aint working I should stop listening. xD
That was the "feelings" "I" had about it. Funny^^
Well I did turn it off, but because of I had listened enough for the night. Then I went to bed for another 4 hours. x)

Just a little question:
Say I'm in stage X, and a friend(male) is sleeping over, would it have any negative impact on him? Like could he get "resistance" or something, of that 8 hours night listening and feel less good the day after? :L

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 07:20 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Can someone point me to the description of AM11 stages.

Shannon, I see a pattern in the AM11 posts. A major bout of resistance, depression in stage 2. Stage 3 is anger and rage. Is this part of the programming or just a reaction that some are seeing. Does stage 2 break the listener down emotionally, like a military boot camp. Does stage 3 start with the anger thing so that we don't take crap anymore. LOL it would be funny to find out that stage 2 has the following "I will revert back to the insecurities of my youth", and stage 3 has "I will be angry at the world.

So the question is, "Is this all just part of the plan", and if so can you explain why and what the purpose is. Seeing the purpose helps to define what the end goal is.

What I see is that Stage 2 is where the alpha programming starts, and the user begins being faced with new ideas that conflict with current ones. This produces resistance in some people, but not everyone. In Stage 2, you also start seeing the reaction against the way people have been treating the user of the program as the new programming takes effect.

Stage 3 makes this full on, and there is an equilibrium exchange of sorts that takes place. The previous programming, perceptions and fears are faced with a growing demand for respect and refusal to be treated poorly or walked on. Eventually this causes pressure as the two cannot be enacted at the same time. When the new programming takes over, the pressure is released because the person forces a shift externally. They no longer put up with being treated poorly, etc. But while this shift is taking place, there can be some irritation and even anger.

The way you word it, it seems much worse than it actually is. Anger and rage? Anger at being treated like a doormat, sure, but rage isn't realistic. It doesn't take long to get people to stop treating you poorly when you put them in their place with a little bit of expressed anger.

Stage 2 is where the alpha programming really gets serious in the beginning. That's why it makes people feel insecure sometimes, because they are constantly being pushed forward out of their comfort zone. Stage 3 causes a clash between "what has been" and "what should be", and eventually the dissonance produces the upset that causes "what should be" to become "what is".

This should explain the why of it all. People are creatures of habit, and they tend to get comfortable and stop moving. The first sections of this program are bombarding you with a new reality that doesn't fit with that old comfortable reality, and that produces friction, which the program then uses to make the new reality show up.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 09:44 AM)SexyKorths Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:17 AM)Patti Wrote:
[img]Art Masterpiece[/img]

Haha, yeah! thank you^^

I bought the AM11 yesterday btw, I sleept about 11 hours with it on. x)
Then I woke up and was like, this aint working I should stop listening. xD
That was the "feelings" "I" had about it. Funny^^
Well I did turn it off, but because of I had listened enough for the night. Then I went to bed for another 4 hours. x)

Just a little question:
Say I'm in stage X, and a friend(male) is sleeping over, would it have any negative impact on him? Like could he get "resistance" or something, of that 8 hours night listening and feel less good the day after? :L

If someone is exposed, they will react according to the instructions in the program and how it relates to their current self, taking into account the amount of time exposure takes place. It is possible that he might resist the sub, especially if it is in stage 2+, but 8 hours isn't a long time to be exposed to such a massive sub for.