Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-13-2011

Shannon as far as audible suggestions
what's the final ruling on listening to hypnosis or
audible suggestions that r not neccasarily similar content to the sub one is on.
Not at the same time as the sub but during the same time period
I feel like audible suggestions and hypnosis isn't nearly as energy requiring as a subliminal

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 08:52 AM)Roy Wrote: Shannon,how is the progress going on the sex magnet subliminal?

I will be starting on that in about a week, at my current rate of speed. I have to rebuild all the programs listed in the Scriptorium first.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 03:12 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon as far as audible suggestions
audible suggestions that r not neccasarily similar content to the sub one is on.
I feel like audible suggestions and hypnosis isn't nearly as energy requiring as a subliminal

As long as the scripting techniques are compatible, it's fine. It would give you the same effect as using two programs at once: divided attention. But you're right, they don't require as much energy as one of my subliminals, because my subliminals are designed to work on an entirely different level than the conscious mind can handle.

Basically, I have stepped up what my subliminals are doing to take full advantage of the rather big difference in capability between the conscious and subconscious minds. The conscious mind is nowhere near as capable or powerful as the subconscious.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 03:12 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon as far as audible suggestions

As long as the scripting techniques are compatible, it's fine. It would give you the same effect as using two programs at once: divided attention. But you're right, they don't require as much energy as one of my subliminals, because my subliminals are designed to work on an entirely different level than the conscious mind can handle.

Basically, I have stepped up what my subliminals are doing to take full advantage of the rather big difference in capability between the conscious and subconscious minds. The conscious mind is nowhere near as capable or powerful as the
subconscious.

Cool, thanks shannon

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 02-14-2011

(02-13-2011, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will make it more obvious regarding the use of earbuds/headphones when I have a bit of time.

I do not, however, condone the use of mono speakers. If I did, that was not intentional; stereo only. If the speaker I suggested earlier is mono, then rest assured that I did not see that it was mono.

When someone experiences the desired effect at first and then later reversal, it is because of resistance. I don't know your mother, and I cannot say what she is like but for some people, negativity is their way of achieving what they want. In my grandmother, it was her way of achieving the attention she wanted. In my ex, it was how she got out of doing things she didn't wan to do, by projecting worst case scenarios and then declaring it was hopeless, and that she was helpless. If negativity is a learned response that achieves a goal for which there is no other way to achieve that goal known to the subconscious, there will certainly be resistance. Presuming that she is not the type who can and will resist successfully, the program will eventually overcome that resistance.

That sounds about right, not to go into much detail but I can safely say that my mother uses a lot of manipulation towards others (like me) to get her attention or appreciation. She definitely gives to get, and if she doesn’t have it her way she tries to put on a guilt trip on me or my sister, or tries to devalue you as a person. It’s wrong in her eyes to do something just for yourself, because she never had the opportunity to when she was younger. And her problems are always bigger than ours.

Also she’s pretty stuck in the past, playing that same old record over and over again, which was one of the reasons for me to put her on Disconnect From Negativity Within in the first place, and because I’m done listening to problems that happened many decades ago…

And thanks for listening to my “plea”, I’m glad to see the changes you brought around here.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Andrew - 02-14-2011

(02-13-2011, 05:12 AM)Jay Wrote: Although I'm fully aware that you're talking from a place of experience, and I can understand that you don't want to be responsible for causing hearing loss to people listening to your products. I can assure you that I always adjust my volume to a maximum of 40% before I start listening to the subliminals using earbuds.
-----
Since this is a critical point regarding proper usage, I think it would very reasonable if this would be updated (in the instructions or with every product description on the webshop) into a single standard since you really do have to stumble upon this information on this forum, and it changes from time to time. Also it's not something that you are going to look for spontaneously if you're a new subliminal user.

I used earbuds for ultrasonics for my first two and half years of subliminal use. No damage but I was very careful. I would also put headphones over the earbuds so I could listen to music and subliminals while working while not disturbing other people. You're right in that it is about the same volume as music playing softly. You're also right in that this information needs to be more up front and we're definitely working our way there but there's so many things to do with our business that it's a gradual move. If Shannon does not fix the website FAQ to have relevant information soon for the questions asked there (before the complete FAQ project going on is finished) then I will update it as best I can as it is a very pressing matter.

Part of why I've started the building a complete FAQ page that you've so generously contributed to, is to have a master Q&A that is pretty much "final" we can bundle with each sub. Right now the instructions are a mix of both, the FAQ on the website is a mix, and really we'll be moving to two different things. Instructions one, and a complete FAQ/Q&A/KB that will be identical on the website and attached to the products. Hopefully the FAQ on the forum will get to the point where it becomes vestigial and is fully replaced by the "troubleshooting" section.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-14-2011

There are a lot of people out there when it comes to using headphones and earbuds who have gotten so used to using them too loudly that they don't know what a reasonable volume is anymore. Some doubtless have to to because they have damaged their hearing. They have no idea what volume is good anymore. That is my concern, along with those who can't hear it so they turn it up to maximum... and then wish for more. Or the people who bump the volume control by accident, send it to zero and then get upset that nothing happened.

By the way, Winner's Mindset is now fixed, and 4G.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-14-2011

Think Like A Millionaire has been rebuilt. It was very difficult to build as a single stage program because the script is so long, but I just barely managed it. Expect to use this one by itself, and watch out. It's a doozy. I'll be rebuilding it as a six stage set at some later date, but for now I figured it would be more accessible and less time consuming to build as a single stage.

It's currently being uploaded, but someone is apparently downloading a large program at the same time, and the upload speed is very low. I'll finish putting it up when I wake up.

EDIT: Being forced to stay awake for something else, I was able to add it before going to bed.

Enjoy.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Alpha3767 - 02-15-2011

(02-14-2011, 10:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Think Like A Millionaire has been rebuilt. It was very difficult to build as a single stage program because the script is so long, but I just barely managed it. Expect to use this one by itself, and watch out. It's a doozy. I'll be rebuilding it as a six stage set at some later date, but for now I figured it would be more accessible and less time consuming to build as a single stage.

It's currently being uploaded, but someone is apparently downloading a large program at the same time, and the upload speed is very low. I'll finish putting it up when I wake up.

EDIT: Being forced to stay awake for something else, I was able to add it before going to bed.

Enjoy.

I think it is good time to change Become A Multi-Millionaire Within Four Years to Become A Multi-Millionaire As Quickly As Possible.

-Alpha3767

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-15-2011

(02-15-2011, 04:43 AM)Alpha3767 Wrote:
(02-14-2011, 10:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Think Like A Millionaire has been rebuilt. It was very difficult to build as a single stage program because the script is so long, but I just barely managed it. Expect to use this one by itself, and watch out. It's a doozy. I'll be rebuilding it as a six stage set at some later date, but for now I figured it would be more accessible and less time consuming to build as a single stage.

Enjoy.

I think it is good time to change Become A Multi-Millionaire Within Four Years to Become A Multi-Millionaire As Quickly As Possible.

-Alpha3767

Why do you think so?

Now uploading Maximum Fertility For Women, which will go up as soon as I get back from running errands.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Alpha3767 - 02-15-2011

First of all I think everyone will reach their goal at different time. As quickly as possible can be anytime, it maybe few months or maybe longer than 4 years.
Secondly what if someone, starts the program maybe for 1 week, then didn't continue for whatever reason but restart a year later? Maybe he was concentrating on 6 stage sub like Alpha male. How does the subconscious interprets "within four years of starting to use this program" in this case?
How about someone reusing it after first use, a lot later like few years?

"I absolutely make myself a multi-millionaire within four years of starting to use this program."

(02-15-2011, 06:38 PM)Alpha3767 Wrote: First of all I think everyone will reach their goal at different time. As quickly as possible can be anytime, it maybe few months or maybe longer than 4 years.
Secondly what if someone, starts the program maybe for 1 week, then didn't continue for whatever reason but restart a year later? Maybe he was concentrating on 6 stage sub like Alpha male. How does the subconscious interprets "within four years of starting to use this program" in this case?
How about someone reusing it after first use, a lot later like few years?

"I absolutely make myself a multi-millionaire within four years of starting to use this program."

Well, you have some good points, but you also are missing a couple things. First, the program is designed to be used straight through. If you use it, and then stop, and then start, and then stop... it won't work. It's Type E, long term use. So not following the directions is the problem of the user, not the program.

Second, if used properly, the vast majority of people should achieve the goal within four years.

Third, trying to push it to "as quickly as possible" usually forces important corners to be cut to achieve speed, which in my experience causes the goal of the program to be a secondary, not a primary in the manifestation and achievement process. The result is that it ends up happening or coming about in a less than optimal way, and may not even be worth having for one reason or another. Much better results from not trying to push too fast with things like this, not only for that reason, but because it can cause the results to be very unstable and impermanent, as well as increasing the likelihood that someone will be harmed in the process. Which is not a good thing.

I am going to be rebuilding it as a six stage set, along with think like a millionaire, and they'll be intended for use back to back, six months at a time, until the goal is achieved. Becoming a millionaire is a major goal, and therefore will require a major commitment.

Maximum Fertility for Women is up now.