Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 01:24 PM)Blueness Wrote: So just to confirm, I am on stage 5, so I shall start at stage 4 of the Alpha 2011?

That would be best, yes.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-21-2011

I'll save it to get my custom name embed sex magnet 4g subliminal Wink

Congrats on the 2001st order, which went to Blueness! Talk about a deal you got, buddy, nice shopping!

(01-21-2011, 01:36 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I'll save it to get my custom name embed sex magnet 4g subliminal Wink

You got it! Wink

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-21-2011

Shannon two questions
1. I finished stage 3 010 so I should actually be doing stage 4 alpha 011?
what the pros and cons to doing stage three again or starting on stage 4 011
2. Also Im thinking for a name embed sex magnet, but if its my name instead of I doesn't that make my subconcious think in 3rd person or objectifiy the affirmations rather than address them to my subjective sense of self

(01-21-2011, 02:03 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon two questions
1. I finished stage 3 010 so I should actually be doing stage 4 alpha 011?
what the pros and cons to doing stage three again or starting on stage 4 011
2. Also Im thinking for a name embed sex magnet, but if its my name instead of I doesn't that make my subconcious think in 3rd person or objectifiy the affirmations rather than address them to my subjective sense of self

Good questions.

1. Starting on Stage 4 of 2011 after finishing Stage 3 of 2010 will transition you to Stage 4, similarly to what you'd have gotten from 2010. However, the 4th, 5th and 6th stages of 11 are much more aggressive than 2010's. If you start on stage 3 of 2011, you'll get better results overall, but it's not strictly necessary since you just finished Stage 3 of 2010. If you are unable to decide what to do, the rule of thumb is do each stage 32 days and move on, and if need be, repeat the set later. So I would just start with Stage 4 and then go back later and either do 1, 2, 3 again, or all six stages. Most benefit from starting at Stage 4, finishing the set, waiting a couple few months and then running through the whole thing again.

2. I use the format "I, [your name]," which makes it first person with the impact of name embed.

1. Red himalayan rice: awesome. Get some if you can, it rocks. Delicious.

2. Alpha Female is still in search of a name, but so far "Maximum Woman" has the lead spot. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't think calling it "alpha female" is going to appeal to most women, and really doesn't describe it accurately. It's going to be focused on producing a healthy woman, like AM is, but it's going to get there in a slightly different way.

3. I know you guys want everything all at once right NOW, but making a six stage set takes time. Especially making it from scratch, as it appears SM will be. I'm estimating 4 to 6 weeks at present.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-21-2011

Shannon could I do stage 3 011 for a week or two then do stage 4?
how much of 011 results will be compromised by jumping into stage 4
I just don't want to start stage 4 011 and have it compromised cause Im not ready.
I appreciate the help
also the name thing sounds awesome, I will be do an embedded for sex magnet in around two-three months Ill let
u know
Maximum women sounds good but makes me think maxi-pad, maybe ultra-women,
But maximum women makes more sense

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-21-2011

Wonder Woman.. lol

maybe something a little longer... Happy Radiant Woman. Da HRW ya herd?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-22-2011

(01-21-2011, 04:03 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon could I do stage 3 011 for a week or two then do stage 4?
how much of 011 results will be compromised by jumping into stage 4
I just don't want to start stage 4 011 and have it compromised cause Im not ready.
I appreciate the help
also the name thing sounds awesome, I will be do an embedded for sex magnet in around two-three months Ill let
u know
Maximum women sounds good but makes me think maxi-pad, maybe ultra-women,
But maximum women makes more sense

Specifically designed to be used for 32 days per stage. No compromise on that. Maxi-pad? You're a nut. You're also not female. They might like it. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-22-2011

(01-21-2011, 04:47 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Wonder Woman.. lol

maybe something a little longer... Happy Radiant Woman. Da HRW ya herd?

I like "Radiant Woman", but it doesn't describe the program well...

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-22-2011

Alright,alright maximum woman lol
Good enough for me and not meant for meSmile
Ok I think I got it, I want the better overal results in the long haul
so Im doing stage 3 over again on 011, which will be 64 days on stage 3 but in this case its ok since Im switching to 011; do I have that correct?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 01-22-2011

A few suggestions:

- Alpha / Superior Female
- Perfect Woman (too much exaggeration, too idealistic?)
- Natural Female

- Super Sexy Ultra Feminine Woman...
- Sex Kitten...

RE: Shannon's Journal - subtest - 01-22-2011

(01-21-2011, 03:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: 2. Alpha Female is still in search of a name, but so far "Maximum Woman" has the lead spot. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't think calling it "alpha female" is going to appeal to most women, and really doesn't describe it accurately. It's going to be focused on producing a healthy woman, like AM is, but it's going to get there in a slightly different way.

Here's my take

Lady Cocktail
The Lady Recipe
Lady Concoction
Feminine Tune-up
Woman Tune-up
Maximum Lady
The Lady
Lady Fragrance
My Feminine Side
Lady Optimizer
Female Booster