Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 04:14 PM)Spiral Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just to let you all know... Jackie is no longer with us, and the instructions for the Breast Enlargement program are at the bottom of the description in the store. Wink I'll include them with the program as soon as I get the PDF updated.

What do you mean Jackie is no longer with us?

I mean, more specifically... that she has gone her own way, and is no longer working with Indigo Mind Labs. This was made public some time back, but it apparently wasn't well enough publicized. While I was doing some work on the back end, I noticed a comment that was directed at Jackie. about there not being instructions included with Breast Size Maximizer. They're actually at the bottom of the description until I can finish updating the PDF.

RE: Shannon's Journal - About - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 01:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 05:41 AM)About Wrote: I just started stage 3 of sex magnet a little while ago, and I won't be done for maybe 160 days since i'm doing 40 days per set.

At any point can I buy SM2.0 for 50% off or is this something I have to buy now?

As long as you have purchased 1.0 and you buy the full set at once, you'll get 50% off regardless of when you buy it.

I see! Thanks for the reply. Does the same thing apply to the next AM?

I also wanted to show you this program called f.lux. You script all this stuff on your computer right? Well what this program does is I believe it removes the blue from the computer monitor when the sun sets and brings it back when it rises. I just started using it. Initially it takes a bit of getting used to but it really does put less strain on your eyes.

More info on it here. I highly recommend everyone check it out.

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

(01-30-2012, 04:36 PM)About Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 01:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 05:41 AM)About Wrote: I just started stage 3 of sex magnet a little while ago, and I won't be done for maybe 160 days since i'm doing 40 days per set.

At any point can I buy SM2.0 for 50% off or is this something I have to buy now?

As long as you have purchased 1.0 and you buy the full set at once, you'll get 50% off regardless of when you buy it.

I see! Thanks for the reply. Does the same thing apply to the next AM?

I also wanted to show you this program called f.lux. You script all this stuff on your computer right? Well what this program does is I believe it removes the blue from the computer monitor when the sun sets and brings it back when it rises. I just started using it. Initially it takes a bit of getting used to but it really does put less strain on your eyes.

More info on it here. I highly recommend everyone check it out.

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

The policy for Alpha Male, and Alpha Female, and Sex Magnet... is that if you pay full price for the first version you buy, you are automatically eligible for an upgrade from the previous version at a 50% discount. So if you were to purchase Alpha Male 2011 at full price, Version 5.0 will be 50% off. But if you purchased the 2010 version, Version 5.0 will be full price. We want people to keep up with the latest versions of these programs to make sure they have the best possible technology.

That said... what I am building this year is intended to last more than one year before the next version is released, since I am finished doing the research into how to improve certain specific things and I am reaching the limits of what can be done in certain directions. And, that allows me to spend more time upgrading older titles (3G to 4G) and creating more new titles as well, instead of constantly upgrading things that already exist.

That program looks interesting. I'm surprised that there's a version for Linux. But wouldn't the color variance make no difference if I never see the sunlight? lol

I am working on updating the instructions for the programs that have been released.

Instructions for Breast Size Maximizer have been added to the download files, and are attached to this post for anyone who is interested. Also attached are the instructions for Sex Magnet 2.0, which are essentially the same as for Version 1.0.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-31-2012

Just a reminder, the remaining stages of order #3020 have been uploaded and are available.

Now uploading Stages 4-5-6 of #3022.

RE: Shannon's Journal - lovinh3767 - 01-31-2012

Shannon,
Can you explain more how does SM2.0 do this:
"More assistance for virgins, sexually inexperienced men, men who have a fear or resentment of women and men who have a fear of sex."

RE: Shannon's Journal - craazyman - 02-01-2012

FYI everyone... there is a really good deal on earbuds for $20 that will blow you away. I should mention they also work with subs although not recommended to use headphones of course I know some of you have to. I posted a thread with info on both of them.

The $20 sale is good until 2/6 and you can't go wrong with them.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Best-Earbuds

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-01-2012

(01-31-2012, 07:35 PM)lovinh3767 Wrote: Shannon,
Can you explain more how does SM2.0 do this:
"More assistance for virgins, sexually inexperienced men, men who have a fear or resentment of women and men who have a fear of sex."

Basically, the program takes these special cases into consideration. Virgins have no experience having sex, and inexperienced men have little, so they will respond more with fear, insecurity or uncertainty. The program tries to neutralize those things without going overboard and giving him more confidence than is reasonable either.

If a man is afraid of or resentful of women, he will try to avoid them subconsciously, and may sabotage himself concerning them. The program tries to delete the fear, resentment and self sabotage.

And of course having a fear of sex is gonna stop you cold... which is also something the program is trying to remove.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 08:20 PM)Blueness Wrote: Shannon, because Happiness & Joy is B/D, does that mean ideally it should be used for 6-8 months?

Type D programs and hybrids use manifestation, but not all of them are attemtping to manifest the same thing. In this case, the program is working to manifest YOU as being happy and joyful. Since there are a lot less "threads" and "probability lines" to work with when you are manifesting yourself, it happens in less time. So while a Type D/D Hybrid can benefit from extended usage, that much time is not required for that title. Although it certainly cannot hurt.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Tigurinn - 02-03-2012

Seeing as you don't mind questions here Tongue then I have one - is procrastination dealt with in the Improve Your Grades & Study Habits product?

I'm nearing my 32 day mark (but I am going to continue with this subliminal until the end of the semester) and I'm still procrastinating like crazy - I read over the script and didn't see it (I have no idea if there are any other ingredients in them or not Tongue), nor anything about photographic memory which would be great to have - I know those two are available as separate products but having an all-in-one school subliminal would be fantastic.

Kinda like Improve Your Flirting Skills and Overcome Approach Anxiety would make a killer combo.

Hopefully the text "I now love learning" in the script will sink in Blush Perhaps I should have gotten Remove Negativity From Within - seeing as a teacher told me when I was a kid that I couldn't do anything in math :@

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 03:12 AM)Tigurinn Wrote: Seeing as you don't mind questions here Tongue then I have one - is procrastination dealt with in the Improve Your Grades & Study Habits product?

I'm nearing my 32 day mark (but I am going to continue with this subliminal until the end of the semester) and I'm still procrastinating like crazy - I read over the script and didn't see it (I have no idea if there are any other ingredients in them or not Tongue), nor anything about photographic memory which would be great to have - I know those two are available as separate products but having an all-in-one school subliminal would be fantastic.

Kinda like Improve Your Flirting Skills and Overcome Approach Anxiety would make a killer combo.

Hopefully the text "I now love learning" in the script will sink in Blush Perhaps I should have gotten Remove Negativity From Within - seeing as a teacher told me when I was a kid that I couldn't do anything in math :@

I've used it before and from personal experience, I can tell you the main thing it does is make you care more about school. You'll be more likely to spend hours studying before tests and this translates into better grades. Unfortunately, procrastination was still a problem for me while I was running it as well however, my grades as a whole were better whenever I ran the sub. I'd honestly recommend running it until the semester is over and use Overcome Procrastination in conjunction with it. Oh and Ultra Success is pretty good too in case you're looking for more options.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 02-03-2012

I very much appreciate the feedback, guys. When I'm upgrading it to 4G, I'll let you know and we can design it to what it needs to be improved on. But what's in the script is what's going to be affecting you. The metascript affects the main script, and doesn't affect you outwardly.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Tigurinn - 02-03-2012

Thank you both for your replies. Well, I sure hope I'll at least study right before the exams like Animal from the Muppets Big Grin

I also have Luck Magnifier running during the day - with the intent of trying to focus on studying and money; but I'm thinking about dropping it after 32 days and going with the Attract Your Perfect Nymphomaniac Sexual Lover because I need to see these subliminals work for myself personally before I buy more - and boy, if I manifest my nympho lover, then I'll sure as heck get Overcome Procrastination and then the new version that is in the works for Ultra Success