Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - About - 01-30-2012

I just started stage 3 of sex magnet a little while ago, and I won't be done for maybe 160 days since i'm doing 40 days per set.

At any point can I buy SM2.0 for 50% off or is this something I have to buy now?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Ryan - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 04:12 AM)Spiral Wrote: Well the desire is a masculine desire. I feel like everytime I'm conversing with a women I would like to have sex with It's difficult to get up the courage and do something about my masculine desires. therefore I'm denying her my gift and that gets frustrating. I must be insane.

I think perhaps your biggest problem is that you care too much about getting these results. When you're interacting with a woman, do it for the sake of interaction and things will progress on their own. You really don't need to go out trying to approach or pick-up women to have sex with. You do it because it's a natural spark between the two of you. Trust me on this, if there is a mutual sexual connection, it will happen.

But that could also be an experience thing? That you seek these results badly because you haven't gotten what you want yet? But...you have to let that go. And allow things to happen, keep working on yourself. Like Shannon said, it's only a matter of time.

Ryan

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-30-2012

I definitely trust you that it will happen. I just don't trust myself yet. Need to get all the negative programming out of my head.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Cortez - 01-30-2012

It probably is a good thing to have that in the script for most people. I'm not a huge fan of desire myself, but I guess there is a substantial difference between desire and need.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Cortez - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 04:12 AM)Spiral Wrote: Well the desire is a masculine desire. I feel like everytime I'm conversing with a women I would like to have sex with It's difficult to get up the courage and do something about my masculine desires. therefore I'm denying her my gift and that gets frustrating. I must be insane.

Spiral if you can get to a point where you do not think AT ALL when you're talking to a woman then you'll be fine and it's so much fun. You can say the most ridiculous shit and get away with it every time. Besides women analyze everything...let them be the ones to do that.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Ryan - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 01:07 PM)Cortez Wrote:

Spiral if you can get to a point where you do not think AT ALL when you're talking to a woman then you'll be fine and it's so much fun. You can say the most ridiculous shit and get away with it every time. Besides women analyze everything...let them be the ones to do that.

Exactly! It's like me saying random stuff about my previous dates/sexual encounters, what I like doing sexually, my own fears, things that embarrass myself. Just good conversation...like talking to a close friend. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Just talking.

Ryan

Cortez, I will get to that point. There is no IF. The subliminals really are helping.. I just have more baggage than I originally thought.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-30-2012

(01-30-2012, 05:41 AM)About Wrote: I just started stage 3 of sex magnet a little while ago, and I won't be done for maybe 160 days since i'm doing 40 days per set.

At any point can I buy SM2.0 for 50% off or is this something I have to buy now?

As long as you have purchased 1.0 and you buy the full set at once, you'll get 50% off regardless of when you buy it.

(01-30-2012, 01:51 AM)Cortez Wrote: That's cool, but one of the great things about the first SM was that it helped get rid of some of that desire to go pursue women for sex which to me is a peace that most guys never get to have, but then again a lot of guys like that desire. I don't care for it. So I guess version 2.0 isn't for everyone.

The way the statement is worded doesn't affect pursuit. It allows the man to open up to actually having sex. This is for benefit to virgins, men afraid of sex, men afraid of women, and men who are control freaks who refuse to have sex because it gives them power over women. It won't do anything for those of you already actually willing to have sex.

Fear does interesting things. 2.0 deals with that, and pulling the trigger.

Just to let you all know... Jackie is no longer with us, and the instructions for the Breast Enlargement program are at the bottom of the description in the store. Wink I'll include them with the program as soon as I get the PDF updated.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Litisthebest - 01-30-2012

Hi, I was thinking about using Ultra Success 4G and Irresistibily Attractive to beautiful women sexually. Would this be a good combo?

(01-30-2012, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just to let you all know... Jackie is no longer with us, and the instructions for the Breast Enlargement program are at the bottom of the description in the store. Wink I'll include them with the program as soon as I get the PDF updated.

What do you mean Jackie is no longer with us?

(01-30-2012, 02:55 PM)Litisthebest Wrote: Hi, I was thinking about using Ultra Success 4G and Irresistibily Attractive to beautiful women sexually. Would this be a good combo?

Anything is a good combination with Ultra Success. As long as you're not going too far with too many programs, or programs of incompatible types. Those two will work well together.