Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-27-2012

I Hope MY "Love Map' as you put it,applies for AM and SM ,cuz if I had MY way I'd ONLY attract handsome full bearded gay furry masculine Bear Men 45-65. Blue Collar 'lookin' home depot types. don't laff too hard :-)Shannon they are MY cuppa Joe,beleive me,always have been.Cats Meow,Leo

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-27-2012

It's designed to work for whatever the user is most interested in. Smile

Sex Magnet 2.0 is finished, verified, tagged, packaged, re-verified and backed up in triplicate. Tomorrow I should have access to some seriously high speed Internet, and I'll be uploading the rest of order #3020, plus #3022, plus SM 2.0. And tomorrow, we will be releasing SM 2.0, Maximize Your Breast Size 6.0 and Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4.0.

EDIT: Just so you know... SM 2.0 is, fully compressed, a 2.7 gigabyte download. It includes six stages, plus a special dedicated refresher stage. It is awesome. And I get to start using it tonight. Big Grin

Keith, while going through and converting the script into Sex Magnet 2.0 for Gay Men, I ran across a statement that I am unsure of. It's intended to produce more indifference to what the other person thinks of you, your actions and what you say the more attractive they are to you. I know this works for male to female sexual attraction psychology when the man is indifferent to the female's responses, but what would you say here? Does it help or hinder the attraction/situation between gay men if one is indifferent to what the other thinks?

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-28-2012

Shannon, just remembered I only actually have stages 1-3 for Sex Magnet, so you make a sale no matter what which version I doSmile but wont be able
to purchase the next 3 stages until next Friday..it will be thirty five days on stage 3 as of tomorrow so
a. can I go an extra five days than any other stage I have been on
b. will I still be able to purchase stages 4-6 version 1 of SM by next Friday and if so how? Since I am assuming you take down the older versions when the new one comes out.
thanks

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2012

(01-27-2012, 08:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: Keith, while going through and converting the script into Sex Magnet 2.0 for Gay Men, I ran across a statement that I am unsure of. It's intended to produce more indifference to what the other person thinks of you, your actions and what you say the more attractive they are to you. I know this works for male to female sexual attraction psychology when the man is indifferent to the female's responses, but what would you say here? Does it help or hinder the attraction/situation between gay men if one is indifferent to what the other thinks?

Absolutely its the SAME Shannon. The 'indifference' part...Yep its THEE SAME. I've been around several Gay Alpha's at a social gathering and have seen them in 'action' or lack there of ,ironically and the guys flock to them like a Moth to a Flame. its sexy as hell to other men who are homosexual too,I even think theres Pheromone's going thru da room,like honey suckle 'er somethin'.
but yeah something definitely happens when a Man's in 'that space'.
Again its the same,be cuz the Alpha in Training isnt 'hooked' into I want him,gotta have 'him' specifically THAT guy,he's open,freer to choose or not and is just at ease to 'be' and to be in the company of such handsome lads. So Yea. I personally would love to be in that space much more often and easily,thats another story.

CK this out Man, I Know an Alpha Male whose a Gay Man, He is the oldest soul,of Men, I've ever met,I Know of some women whose soul age is acient as well,but this Bear Man in particular is thee oldest Male Soul that I Know,Old old soul man,very veyr intergrated in his entire be-ing-ess. This Man is a very veyr close friend of mine,a Father to Me, in sooo many ways. Its completely platonic like Father n Son,connection,nothing more.
He has such a natural,strong strong strong 'aura of sexiness' and appeal about him,that there have even been cases where even a st8 male has stepped into his 'energy field',just to converse and got a hard on,this was at a Christmas Office Party,but there are other occasions,as well..where they stood there like a dear in da head lights,gay n st8, guys,like a compass pointing north:-) Now THATS some serious au natural 'aura of sexiness'.Nothing came of it,though, just the 'vibe's' they felt from him. U May already have that in gear Shannon and if you dont Yet ,YOU will no doubt. NIether he nor I are interstd in hunting str8 guys,Im just making a piont of the power of having a strong aura of attractivenes.
MY point is that having a strong aura of sexiness can be far reaching for shure.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-28-2012

(01-28-2012, 03:38 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon, just remembered I only actually have stages 1-3 for Sex Magnet, so you make a sale no matter what which version I doSmile but wont be able
to purchase the next 3 stages until next Friday..it will be thirty five days on stage 3 as of tomorrow so
a. can I go an extra five days than any other stage I have been on
b. will I still be able to purchase stages 4-6 version 1 of SM by next Friday and if so how? Since I am assuming you take down the older versions when the new one comes out.
thanks

You can take a day off/day on approach until you can purchase it. Help integrate what you've done. As for getting stages 4-6, I will take down Stages 1-3 of 2011, but not 4-6 because people still might want to buy it to complete the set they started. Like you, for instance. Smile

Thanks, Keith. Sex Magnet does cover an aura of sexiness, sexuality, warmth, approachability and more, for both versions. Last night I was working on converting the script and of course using find & replace to make it faster, while going through line by line to make sure it was done right. I started finding odd errors, and I thought... oh no... the straight version has errors in it... I have to rebuild it a third time. Then I checked, and the errors were not in the straight version. I had inadvertently introduced them into the gay script by using find & replace! lol I am a perfectionist, though, and decided to go through line by line and make it perfect even before I saw that happen, and it's a good thing. Aside from that, there would have been some subconscious head scratching when you heard statements (which I naturally removed) referring to protecting you from "him trying to trap me by getting pregnant by me". lol

Yeah that would've been a bitch Shannon,no doubt. thank Gawd yer a perfectionist and dont mind going 'row' by 'row' thru the field,to double,triple ck. thats funny Shannon,Man,thats funny. I've certainly met some men I wanted to 'try for kids' with it. LMAO,but thats another story. grinzzzz.
thanx fer yer openess and dedication to the process. truly appreciated by many! Ncbear.

The 31st of March,which is TWO WHOLE MONTHS from Now,MY guess is that you'll be ready to start on the New and improved versions of Ultra Success with ALL the new bells n' whistle,you've recently discoverd/revealed to You. Thats a resonable 'guest-a-mation' .
Gawd do I want that puppy badly!

Don't start putting time frames on me, now. I'm working as fast as I can. It'll get done.

Right now I'm uploading the final of Sex Magnet 2.0 and working on uploading 3020 and 3022.

Achieve Your Ideal Weight 4.0 is now available.

http://subliminal-shop.com/achieve-your-ideal-weight-ver.-4.0-six-stage-set.html

Manifest Abundant Handsome Attractive Gay Men. You've got some seriously effective stuff coming down the pike.NO PRESSURE,a statement,nontheless!
things to look forward to in months and years to come. NcBear.