Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-27-2012

(01-27-2012, 06:34 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 05:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 12:36 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: What I mean by that is I'm not experiecing recipricol sexual attraction from girls I am drawn to on a consistent basis and that doesnt fly for me on a sex magnet set..Mentally I feel great..the metaphor I think of is..is that I feel like I am fishing with dynamite but the fish could care less because dynamite doesn't bother them one bit..and I'm sitting here baffled like what..
also if a girl that I like is not interested in my sexually-I can totally handle in the moment and then it really gets to me either mentally or emotionally. I really want one 6 month period of my life where I am having more sex than I can handle with the woman I am very drawn to and if starting over means a higher chance of that then that is where I am going.

You're also not finished with the set, and so cannot accurately judge what results the set has produced for you.

fair enough, I should have specified my judgement to 'me at this particular stage' and not the set and I am being to harsh on both mysef and the set-the set it strong but for some reason all its effects seem to go out the window when I feel it counts most, with around certain woman, or with certain friends, or in certain environments -and some of the stuff in the new SM just sounds so right on the money with how it would help..although your and Cortez's post in my journal convinced me to stick it out.

I would love to make more money, but seriously, unless you stick it out, you can't know if the set worked for you or not. And if it doesn't, we'll find a way to make it right for you. So you can't lose.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-27-2012

Very true
and that is why I love this website, forum and products!
with patience I would have nothing to worry about lol

I am noticing some very obvious effects from SM 2.0 Beta 1. I am still using Beta 1 even though Stage 1 of Beta 2 is finished. I'll wait until it's entirely finished to switch over. But wow. I'm really enjoying this.

Last night I had the hot blonde sitting a table over seriously interested. I should have started a conversation with her, but I was for some reason completely not thinking along those lines. I think it may have been a combination of being tired, tipsy and so relieved to be out having a good time for a little while after having been working so hard lately. I hope I see her again. Terrible taste in color to match her skin tones, but I think she'd have made a fun date.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Ryan - 01-27-2012

Ooolala

Ryan

So it's looking like I may actually be able to finish building SM 2.0 beta 2 today, if I work hard. Verification, tagging, packaging may not be possible today, but if I can finish all that today, I can start working on SM 2.0 Beta 2 for gay men tomorrow.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Ryan - 01-27-2012

Are you releasing them as the title of Beta?

Ryan

(01-27-2012, 09:51 AM)Ryan Wrote: Are you releasing them as the title of Beta?

Ryan

In this base, when I say "Beta", I am not using it in the terms computer programs would. I am referring to it in the same way as if I had said "Build 2". There is nothing experimental about this. I know exactly what every component is designed to do, and what it should do. The final release is going to be what I was calling "Beta 2", and it will be exactly what was intended for the final release, taking into account the limits on space in the script of course. The final release will not be called a beta.

I am currently loading up all the tracks for final quality check before I start tagging and packaging for upload. That means I'm on track to be able to start SM/Gay men tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow, since I just woke up from a nap and I'm still tired.

Question for Keith on the SM2.0/GM set: The current program for straight men specifies that it attract "physically beautiful women". What is the best way to change this for gay men? "Physically beautiful gay men"? "Physically handsome gay men"? I'm thinking it would be more masculine than "beautiful" implies for the average gay man using this set to get the best results from it. Thoughts?

Here we go again. Quality control check fails for Stage 5's ocean surf track. Guess I'll be working on that tonight, instead of the set for gay men.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-27-2012

Shannon, WE ALL Know just how dang busy you are most of the time,so with that said
#1) I want cha to GET enuff sleep man. why? cuz I give a damn,thats why. nuff said, from One Alpha to Another.
#2) Do YOU think that the New and Improved Version of Ultra Success 'er MUWAS, Just might Be availabe by the end of March??? with all da new bells n whistles,that is. NCBear.

(01-27-2012, 05:05 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon, WE ALL Know just how dang busy you are most of the time,so with that said
#1) I want cha to GET enuff sleep man. why? cuz I give a damn,thats why. nuff said, from One Alpha to Another.
#2) Do YOU think that the New and Improved Version of Ultra Success 'er MUWAS, Just might Be availabe by the end of March??? with all da new bells n whistles,that is. NCBear.

I have been getting sleep whenever I feel tired since I realized how it was screwing me up. As for the second question, no idea right now. I am four or five six-stage sets behind with rebuilding the same thing all the time.

You didn't see my questions for you above. I need your input on the SM for gay men scripting.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-27-2012

OK cool got cha, 2 months from now you'll be closer to getting to it(New U S & MUWAS) though,I'm shure.
YOu're right ,I didnt see yr question to Me,abouve,earlier. Yes I would say wihtout a doubt that
Man this one applies ""Physically handsome gay men"? I'm thinking it would be more masculine than "beautiful" implies for the average gay man using this set to get the best results from it. DIng YOU Nailed it Man. rare is a masculine Gay Man,especially one who is becoming an Alpha Male seeking a swishy,limp wristed steriotype of a gay man(YUK!) Im just keepin it REAL:-) i SAW ON A gay man's site called 'regular guys' this guy said in 22 years of ck ing out personals in print and online he's never seen one that read " Masculine Built Male seeks bitchy queen for a long term relationship' sorry Men,I hate using terms like that but you know its true. MOST Gay Men are Men, and like/seek masculine Men to be with,as the saying goes' if I wanted to be with a women I'd be with one' . so yes handsome gay men rather than beautiful Gay men,would work quite well for the high majority of Gay Men. thanx fer asking' glad to be a part of the process. NcBear.

(01-27-2012, 05:51 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: OK cool got cha, 2 months from now you'll be closer to getting to it(New U S & MUWAS) though,I'm shure.
YOu're right ,I didnt see yr question to Me,abouve,earlier. Yes I would say wihtout a doubt that
Man this one applies ""Physically handsome gay men"? I'm thinking it would be more masculine than "beautiful" implies for the average gay man using this set to get the best results from it. DIng YOU Nailed it Man. rare is a masculine Gay Man,especially one who is becoming an Alpha Male seeking a swishy,limp wristed steriotype of a gay man(YUK!) Im just keepin it REAL:-) i SAW ON A gay man's site called 'regular guys' this guy said in 22 years of ck ing out personals in print and online he's never seen one that read " Masculine Built Male seeks bitchy queen for a long term relationship' sorry Men,I hate using terms like that but you know it true. MOST Gay Men are Men, and like/seek masculine Men to be with,as the saying goes' if I wanted to be wiht a women I'd be with one' . so yes handsome gay men rather than beautiful Gay men,would work quite well for the high majority of Gay Men. thanx fer asking' glad to be a part of the process. NcBear.

I thought so. Thanks for the help. I may have more questions as I go through the script.

I expect to be getting a hell of a lot of work done this year.