Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 10:51 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 03:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: The script for Extreme Body Building is neither exceptionally long (such as a six stage set tends to be) or very short (as with some early attraction scripts). It is extremely highly optimized, however, and would have been beyond both my own and Andrew's creation alone. It is $25 because that is the price we agreed on, as a joint creation, considering what it is, what it does and what the going rate for things of that nature are. I choose the price for everything I build alone.

As for Andrew's plans, I know not what his plans are beyond finishing this semester's collegiate works. I think the multi-stage set he had in mind would be a lot of fun to build, but when he's ready, he'll let me know.

Speaking of that, you should be aware that we are currently undercharging for the subliminals of a single stage quite significantly, and prices will be changing come January 1st. Whether I am going to put the price where I think it really needs to be in one shot or not I haven't decided yet, but they are worth more than what is currently being asked, as well as they work.

That's cool Shannon, It's just nice to know more details about the subs, not just because it is interesting to read but I can see if the sub meets my desires. I like how you do the info in shop for the Alpha and alike, let's me get a real feel for what it does and is about. I can feel the difference, specially comparing them to Extreme Bodybuilding info in shop. It's awesome we can speak to you here Wink

I agree. I think that's one of the things that makes this company top notch is the fact that the owner actually CARES and COMMUNICATES with his customers. Hopefully the price of a single stage sub doesn't exceed 25 or 30 bucks in the future...unless it's 5G. Big Grin

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 12:11 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 10:51 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 03:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: The script for Extreme Body Building is neither exceptionally long (such as a six stage set tends to be) or very short (as with some early attraction scripts). It is extremely highly optimized, however, and would have been beyond both my own and Andrew's creation alone. It is $25 because that is the price we agreed on, as a joint creation, considering what it is, what it does and what the going rate for things of that nature are. I choose the price for everything I build alone.

As for Andrew's plans, I know not what his plans are beyond finishing this semester's collegiate works. I think the multi-stage set he had in mind would be a lot of fun to build, but when he's ready, he'll let me know.

Speaking of that, you should be aware that we are currently undercharging for the subliminals of a single stage quite significantly, and prices will be changing come January 1st. Whether I am going to put the price where I think it really needs to be in one shot or not I haven't decided yet, but they are worth more than what is currently being asked, as well as they work.

That's cool Shannon, It's just nice to know more details about the subs, not just because it is interesting to read but I can see if the sub meets my desires. I like how you do the info in shop for the Alpha and alike, let's me get a real feel for what it does and is about. I can feel the difference, specially comparing them to Extreme Bodybuilding info in shop. It's awesome we can speak to you here Wink

I agree. I think that's one of the things that makes this company top notch is the fact that the owner actually CARES and COMMUNICATES with his customers. Hopefully the price of a single stage sub doesn't exceed 25 or 30 bucks in the future...unless it's 5G. Big Grin

I care a lot, which is why I am doing this in the first place. I want, when I die, to have made as much positive difference in having lived as I can. But for communication, I am only one man, so I can only do so much. Smile Having a forum definitely helps, though.

For 2012, the price on single stage programs is going to be....

*drum roll*

$19.00 each. That's pretty close to where I think they'll end up being priced for the long term, so it may or may not be the last change in price, but it seems to be the one that best balances my needs with the needs of my customers in 2012.

Also, I am thinking that 3G titles should remain at their current price, but 4G titles will be $19.00 each. However, there would then be no free upgrade to 4G if you purchased a 3G title. You would have to buy the 4G title separately. That makes sense since 3G titles are older technology that clearly is not as powerful or effective as 4G, and it would mean that I am losing money every day I don't work on upgrading the rest of them. What do you guys think? I'll make my final decision on that after talking it over with Andrew.

Speaking from a consumer's point of view, I'm never happy about a price hike Tongue. However, I do agree that these subs are definitely worth a lot considering how effective they are so 20 bucks a pop isn't terrible, considering that the price of best selling video game is TWICE that much (and less beneficial). Now, as far as the upgrade from 3G to 4G, perhaps you could offer a 10-20% discount for upgrades? That's about about a $1-$3 dollar discount, so you won't be losing a huge amount of profit, and consumers can still feel like their getting a deal.

Also, can you tell us about the future price of Single Stage Name embeds? I'm hoping the price of full customs doesn't go up considering they're already $400 bucks.

(12-13-2011, 01:56 PM)K-Train Wrote: Speaking from a consumer's point of view, I'm never happy about a price hike Tongue. However, I do agree that these subs are definitely worth a lot considering how effective they are so 20 bucks a pop isn't terrible, considering that the price of best selling video game is TWICE that much (and less beneficial). Now, as far as the upgrade from 3G to 4G, perhaps you could offer a 10-20% discount for upgrades? That's about about a $1-$3 dollar discount, so you won't be losing a huge amount of profit, and consumers can still feel like their getting a deal.

Also, can you tell us about the future price of Single Stage Name embeds? I'm hoping the price of full customs doesn't go up considering they're already $400 bucks.

As a customer, I don't like price increases either. But, I am willing to pay what something is worth to me, and honestly, if I was buying subliminals and they worked this well, I would still think they were underpriced at $19 each. I used to go to this one Chinese buffet in Savannah, GA, the one with the big statue outside on the main road? Don't remember either name. But they alone had hot, fresh, GOOD crab legs. All the other Chinese buffets had old stale crud. So when they had to charge $15 extra for someone who was getting snow crab legs to keep that option possible I didn't mind, because I was getting what I wanted and still getting it cheaper than I could have gotten it elsewhere. (I can eat a LOT of snow crab!)

Same thing here. I have to make sure we stay in business and remain as successful as possible. If I could do that by lowering the price, I would do that - but, in this case, I calculate that lowering the price would destroy perceived value and lessen sales at the same time it lessens profits. It would, in other words, kill us.

The optimal price point is the one that produces the most possible profit, from a business point of view, and from a consumer point of view, it's the one at which you can get the best possible quality at the lowest price. Ironically, these are one and the same price, if you know how to calculate it properly. When both sides benefit mutually, everybody wins. Yes, increasing the price is more money out of your pocket, but that price increase also changes things so that I can assure we stay in business in the coming difficult economic times. Not only because of the increase in profit per sale, but because the perceived value will better match the asking price, which results in... more sales! The optimal price is also the one which balances perceived value with asking price.

There may be price increases to six stage customs and name embeds somewhere down the line, but I'm not worried about that right now. Single stage customs are not going to increase in the forseeable future unless I consistently become so swamped with orders for them specifically that I have to increase the price to keep myself from overloading all the time. At the moment, I am interested mainly in correcting the undervaluing of my work and protecting the business by making it as successful as possible.

Update: Stage 3 of the weight loss program has been completed. Now working on Stage 4.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 12-13-2011

Shannon, you know how Sex Magnet starts off building a good foundations before working on the manifestations, getting you to chase women, then getting women to chase you, WELL let's say I decide to do another run through in another 6 months. Will the part where I become very flirtatious and go after the women I want override the already there "women pursue me" programming? I think rather than running through the whole set again I can run through one stage continuously. Or better yet, there could be a module for sex magnet based on continuing to develop the already existing programming without reverting one's beliefs back to pursueing. What do you have to say about this?

(12-13-2011, 04:20 PM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon, you know how Sex Magnet starts off building a good foundations before working on the manifestations, getting you to chase women, then getting women to chase you, WELL let's say I decide to do another run through in another 6 months. Will the part where I become very flirtatious and go after the women I want override the already there "women pursue me" programming? I think rather than running through the whole set again I can run through one stage continuously. Or better yet, there could be a module for sex magnet based on continuing to develop the already existing programming without reverting one's beliefs back to pursueing. What do you have to say about this?

First, it would help to know why you decided to do another run through... Smile But, the first version of SM is designed to get you there, but not to be run over again that soon. I was not expecting anyone to want to run it again that soon. If you want to continue using it, the sixth stage may serve as a temporary extender/refresher. The next version will have a special design to be usable long term, since I see how much you guys love it.

If you run through the whole thing again, it will not cause you to stop letting them come to you and force you to pursue instead, though, it will make it easier for you to pursue as well as have them come to you. Sort of like a cyclincal layering of increase. But the next version will be better suited for long term usage, and will probably have a seventh stage for that specifically.

RE: Shannon's Journal - JAYCEE - 12-13-2011

Raise prices if it will keep you in business.

Hey Shannon (damn, we're really blowing up your journal today Tongue), I've been reading about Roy's own experiences with ASC, and it seems he hasn't experienced as many "negative" side effects as Blueness and I have. He's gone through ASC for about 34 days, 5 less than me. I'm thinking that the differering of effects may have to do with the following:

1.) Previous confidence level. Before my confidence was probably at around 6.5. Now it's on 10.5 but at it's peak it was probably 12. When a person experiences such a jump in confidence, it might produce the Lottery Ticket effect (going from poor to rich in no time flat) where the person gets all this confidence and just UNLEASHES themselves on the world.

2.) Personality. This one is pretty straightforward, but I'll use my money analogy again. If you give 20 million dollars to 10 different people (randomly) they'll probably spend there money a little differently. Same with confidence. Different people will manifest themselves as confident in different ways. Some become fun loving playboys, others become arrogant a-holes (although I recognize ASC tries to prevent the latter).

3.) Environment. I think this is the big one. I'm not sure how Roy or Bluness' environment but I know recently I've felt slightly unappreciated or felt a lack of attention from my fellow friends and club members. Because of that, I've begun to see them as being not worth my time, and have grown cold towards them and developed a "I don't give f@ck" attitude. Almost to the point, where I feel like I've been "villified" yet, I'm actually amused by it rather than sad or angry. Like I said before, Stage 2, Alpha Set, only...different.

At the same time though...I can't say I hate the effects because their pretty blissful.

PS: And I agree with what JAYCEE said. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 12-13-2011

Shannon, thank you for your clarification.. and 6 months from now isn't that soon Tongue

I'll do what Cortez has chosen to do and run stage 6 an extra 15 days for the "extender then move on to something else before heading back straight into Alpha Male.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 05:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 04:20 PM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon, you know how Sex Magnet starts off building a good foundations before working on the manifestations, getting you to chase women, then getting women to chase you, WELL let's say I decide to do another run through in another 6 months. Will the part where I become very flirtatious and go after the women I want override the already there "women pursue me" programming? I think rather than running through the whole set again I can run through one stage continuously. Or better yet, there could be a module for sex magnet based on continuing to develop the already existing programming without reverting one's beliefs back to pursueing. What do you have to say about this?

First, it would help to know why you decided to do another run through... Smile But, the first version of SM is designed to get you there, but not to be run over again that soon. I was not expecting anyone to want to run it again that soon. If you want to continue using it, the sixth stage may serve as a temporary extender/refresher. The next version will have a special design to be usable long term, since I see how much you guys love it.

If you run through the whole thing again, it will not cause you to stop letting them come to you and force you to pursue instead, though, it will make it easier for you to pursue as well as have them come to you. Sort of like a cyclincal layering of increase. But the next version will be better suited for long term usage, and will probably have a seventh stage for that specifically.

YEEBig Grin this sounds awesome
this set is a god-send and has been the most profoundly altering sub for me BY FAR-I am changed more in 7 weeks than the six months of Alpha. My recent 'sex results' aside everything about this set just rocks! I'll probably complain about it during my next 'resistance cycle' but know this is how I really feel lol

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 06:23 PM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon, thank you for your clarification.. and 6 months from now isn't that soon Tongue

I'll do what Cortez has chosen to do and run stage 6 an extra 15 days for the "extender then move on to something else before heading back straight into Alpha Male.

Spiral, 1 year from now-I'm going to see you riding on one of those double bikes, with the playmate of the year, on your way to the grocery store so she can get ingredients to cook dinner for you...

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-14-2011

Just have to say thank you to you guys for the massive compliment in wanting to run AM and SM all the time. Smile A hell of a lot of work went into making those a reality, and to see that they are so well loved makes me very pleased.

RE: Shannon's Journal - WildFlower - 12-14-2011

(12-14-2011, 12:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just have to say thank you to you guys for the massive compliment in wanting to run AM and SM all the time. Smile A hell of a lot of work went into making those a reality, and to see that they are so well loved makes me very pleased.

I'm closing in on the end of Sex Magnet now, and I was thinking what to do next. Do I start back at Stage 1? Continue running Stage 6 inde

Edit: Only posted the first line of my reply.