Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-11-2011

(12-11-2011, 05:25 AM)Blueness Wrote: Shannon, I am now realizing that I have a higher opinion of myself than others, not everyone 100% of the time but towards people that love me and don't mean trully any harm. When I think people are trying to change me, or manipulate me, even with the most stupidst thing, that really don't not matter I take it as disrespect, and I bluntly let this be known, often getting angry, and raising my voice very loud. I do come across as too bossy, too dominate, even when it is not really needed over silly things, towards people that love me. I am trying to see what is happening, but valueing my opinion more then anyone else's is happening but what is happen also, is that I am not valueing are peoples opinions and I also feel I do not value the people as a whole, which I don't like because I have some amazing people in my life. In short I want to be confident with healthy self esteem but still being polite and respectful of others, I want to repeat that last sentence 5 times, because I feel I disrespecting others, because I think people are being disrespecting me because I have a very high opinion of myself, like King of the world, everyone but respect and obey me, kind thing going on. Any thoughts Shannon? Thanks

Which program are you using, and how long has it been? Have you used AM, and if so, when?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-11-2011

Upon awakening this morning, my gut was telling me to remove two statements in the key script, which affected several stage scripts, and has once again forced me to start over building. But the good news is, I can feel that this will be the last of it, and because I have some of the build files prepared from past builds, I can rebuild the first two stages fairly rapidly.

Perfectionism drives me crazy sometimes.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Sankey - 12-11-2011

Hi Shannon,

I ordered a product yesterday, but I haven't seen the download email yet (Order #3107, ordered 12/10/2011, 05:20 PM).

I also sent you some questions a few days ago through the contact page at subliminal-shop.com, but haven't heard back. Can I email these to you, and what email address should I use?

Thanks!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-12-2011

(12-11-2011, 10:04 AM)Sankey Wrote: Hi Shannon,

I ordered a product yesterday, but I haven't seen the download email yet (Order #3107, ordered 12/10/2011, 05:20 PM).

I also sent you some questions a few days ago through the contact page at subliminal-shop.com, but haven't heard back. Can I email these to you, and what email address should I use?

Thanks!

Hi, Sankey,

You are supposed to download the product when you purchase it. We don't send you a download link, unless it is a custom order. You should still be able to download it. I'll have Andrew take a look for you.

As for e-mail, we have a store e-mail for the reason that if I answer all e-mails personally, I would never get any work done. Since Jackie is no longer with us, and we have not brought a replacement on board yet, Andrew is currently handling e-mail. He is also dealing with college finals at the moment, and I am in the middle of building the weight loss six stage set.

I looked but do not see what I was looking for about the e-mail you mention. Can you tell me what the subject was?

(12-12-2011, 02:00 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 05:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Which program are you using, and how long has it been? Have you used AM, and if so, when?

I did Alpha 2010 stages 1-4 and then did stages 4-6 of the 2011 Alpha, which I finished in May of this year.

I am now on Find My Perfect Job 4G, which I have been on for 9 Weeks. I did 5 weeks of ASC 4G with it, which I stopped last Money to concentrate on Find My Perfect Job 4G.

I would say five weeks of ASC 4G is a little too much for you. lol Run through AM Stage 6 to balance that when you get a chance.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 12-12-2011

Shannon,

I don't know if you got the email I sent after I paid for the custom title but I will posted it here. Basically, when I placed the order, I put my first and last name but realized afterwards that you may not able to pronounce my last name. So, my first name for the custom title ASC is Chris.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Cortez - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 01:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 05:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Which program are you using, and how long has it been? Have you used AM, and if so, when?

I did Alpha 2010 stages 1-4 and then did stages 4-6 of the 2011 Alpha, which I finished in May of this year.

I am now on Find My Perfect Job 4G, which I have been on for 9 Weeks. I did 5 weeks of ASC 4G with it, which I stopped last Money to concentrate on Find My Perfect Job 4G.

I would say five weeks of ASC 4G is a little too much for you. lol Run through AM Stage 6 to balance that when you get a chance.

And this tells me it's about time to cut my ASC4G as well for now...because I'm starting to get the same way, lol.

(12-12-2011, 03:41 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon,

I don't know if you got the email I sent after I paid for the custom title but I will posted it here. Basically, when I placed the order, I put my first and last name but realized afterwards that you may not able to pronounce my last name. So, my first name for the custom title ASC is Chris.

I'll be clearing out the custom queue of single stage programs after I finish building Achieve And Maintain Your Ideal Weight, and before I build the custom versions of that program, because each custom will take 6-7 days to build, minimum, if I work every day all day. So when I do that, if I have any questions, I'll let you know. But thanks.

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 12-12-2011

Hold on one minute! So you're telling me that prolonged exposure to ASC can make one's confidence TOO high? That explains alot. I was hoping to continue using ASC for at LEAST 60 days to help provide myself a solid foundation for the future. I experienced some of the effects blueness talked about in the first week but after that it's been up and down until recently.

RE: Shannon's Journal - enoch - 12-12-2011

That's a bit scary lol, I was gonna do AM2011 and ASC next week. Hey Shannon I was wondering if it's ok to mix AM2011 with grow taller sub? I believe grow taller is a Type B, not sure it doesn't say on the site.

(12-12-2011, 05:07 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hold on one minute! So you're telling me that prolonged exposure to ASC can make one's confidence TOO high? That explains alot. I was hoping to continue using ASC for at LEAST 60 days to help provide myself a solid foundation for the future. I experienced some of the effects blueness talked about in the first week but after that it's been up and down until recently.

Apparently so. 4G ain't no joke, son. These here is EXTREME subliminals! Wink I suggest using it for 2 weeks on, 1 week off, if that's the case for you, though.

(12-12-2011, 05:09 PM)enoch Wrote:

That's a bit scary lol, I was gonna do AM2011 and ASC next week. Hey Shannon I was wondering if it's ok to mix AM2011 with grow taller sub? I believe grow taller is a Type B, not sure it doesn't say on the site.

Grow Taller is a Type C. It seeks to cause physical changes to your body, and using it with anything other than a Type A or Type B is a no-no. So don't use it with a super hyper ultra mega mondo powerful title like AM, please, unless you want to waste your time.

I have just finished the final build of Stage 1 of the Achieve Your Ideal Weight subliminal. I promise, I am really actually truly done being a perfectionist now, and this is really the last time I am going to rebuild it. Seriously. I mean it. Promise. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 01:47 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 01:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would say five weeks of ASC 4G is a little too much for you. lol Run through AM Stage 6 to balance that when you get a chance.

Okay, will do when I get a chance.

Also Shannon, does the Extreme Bodybuilding sub have a long script? And whats the reasons for it being 25 dollars? compared to others.

Any new information about the new subs Andrew had planned in this category?

Cheers Geezer

The script for Extreme Body Building is neither exceptionally long (such as a six stage set tends to be) or very short (as with some early attraction scripts). It is extremely highly optimized, however, and would have been beyond both my own and Andrew's creation alone. It is $25 because that is the price we agreed on, as a joint creation, considering what it is, what it does and what the going rate for things of that nature are. I choose the price for everything I build alone.

As for Andrew's plans, I know not what his plans are beyond finishing this semester's collegiate works. I think the multi-stage set he had in mind would be a lot of fun to build, but when he's ready, he'll let me know.

Speaking of that, you should be aware that we are currently undercharging for the subliminals of a single stage quite significantly, and prices will be changing come January 1st. Whether I am going to put the price where I think it really needs to be in one shot or not I haven't decided yet, but they are worth more than what is currently being asked, as well as they work.