Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-25-2011

(11-24-2011, 02:13 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Hey Shannon how's your Sex Magnet journey coming along?

As during the journey I could not reliably use it according to the instructions (consistently), I stopped it, and will re-start at some point in the future. Right now I am testing an experimental program designed to generate manifestation in a new way.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-25-2011

Damn,Man sounds very promising Shannon....a NEW program to generate manifestation...knowing you its gonna be a real winner not to mention,ass kickin in the positive,if it works out the ways in which you want it manifest.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 11-26-2011

Quote:If you follow the instructions, it will work fine. However, if you want to push the subliminal to maximum effect, play it as loudly as you can handle without problems. The reason I specify the volume I do in the instructions is because I don't want anyone doing something stupid and damaging their hearing because they weren't paying attention when they used the darned thing.

Quality of sleep can degrade if the sub is forcing itself upon your mind hard enough, and you are being forced to process it aggressively enough. That will go away as the resistance fades and the new "muscles" begin getting into shape. If you prefer, find a good balance between the two.

This was something you stated in another thread. I'm just curious when you say as loud as possible without problems, would that include having pressure in my temples? I lowered the sub 2 notches for about two nights, but realized that the pressure in my head was a minor annoyance, so I'd rather do that and push the effectiveness of the sub. I noticed that I was more tired too, but if that meant more force then I'm ok with that too. I'm just curious how loud you play your ultrasonics and if you get any physical symptoms from it. Like I said I'll stick out a minor annoyance if it means more results.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Roy - 11-26-2011

There seems to be a problem with the subliminal shop site.It's not working.

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 11-27-2011

Hey Shannon, what's the estimated ETA on the customs? I know you've probably got a lot of them on backlog but I'd like to know around what time I can expect it to put my mind at ease.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-27-2011

(11-26-2011, 12:48 PM)mat422 Wrote:
Quote:If you follow the instructions, it will work fine. However, if you want to push the subliminal to maximum effect, play it as loudly as you can handle without problems. The reason I specify the volume I do in the instructions is because I don't want anyone doing something stupid and damaging their hearing because they weren't paying attention when they used the darned thing.

Quality of sleep can degrade if the sub is forcing itself upon your mind hard enough, and you are being forced to process it aggressively enough. That will go away as the resistance fades and the new "muscles" begin getting into shape. If you prefer, find a good balance between the two.

This was something you stated in another thread. I'm just curious when you say as loud as possible without problems, would that include having pressure in my temples? I lowered the sub 2 notches for about two nights, but realized that the pressure in my head was a minor annoyance, so I'd rather do that and push the effectiveness of the sub. I noticed that I was more tired too, but if that meant more force then I'm ok with that too. I'm just curious how loud you play your ultrasonics and if you get any physical symptoms from it. Like I said I'll stick out a minor annoyance if it means more results.

Pressure in your head will generally be found at the border of too loud. If it turns into a headache or nausea, lower it. I use my ultrasonic subliminals at about 85% volume on my laptop, and I can do 100% but that gets a little annoying because I can hear it at that point. My laptop speakers are good enough that there is no speaker distortion at 100%, so I hear sharp ultrasonic sounds that almost make me wince, although it's not painful in any way.

More tired = more work going on. Wink

(11-26-2011, 02:47 PM)Roy Wrote: There seems to be a problem with the subliminal shop site.It's not working.

Thanks, we're on it. Andrew's dealing with college finals for this semester atm, and I don't know how to fix it, but we have determined that we needed to switch to a new server. I gave the go ahead to switch, and Andrew has been working on it.

(11-27-2011, 07:16 AM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Shannon, what's the estimated ETA on the customs? I know you've probably got a lot of them on backlog but I'd like to know around what time I can expect it to put my mind at ease.

I have a lot of work to do. I am working on the weight loss six stage set still, and the custom orders from that will be coming first. The six stage set programs are not quick to build, but I am going to try to get this done within the next 7 days. From there, the rest of the customs will require 5 to 7 more days. I won't be accepting customs again for a while, as there's a lot of other work to be done. This is of course subject to "Hey, I was able to get more done than I thought!" or "I wish I wasn't having such a hard time finding the right way to do this script!", or unexpected emergencies.

The weight loss program is one of the two most difficult to create programs I can possibly ever make, so it's taking a lot of brain power and consideration for how to cover all the bases effectively.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 11-27-2011

(11-27-2011, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 12:48 PM)mat422 Wrote:

Pressure in your head will generally be found at the border of too loud. If it turns into a headache or nausea, lower it. I use my ultrasonic subliminals at about 85% volume on my laptop, and I can do 100% but that gets a little annoying because I can hear it at that point. My laptop speakers are good enough that there is no speaker distortion at 100%, so I hear sharp ultrasonic sounds that almost make me wince, although it's not painful in any way.

More tired = more work going on. Wink

Thanks Shannon. 85% seems high, but then again my 85% might be higher than yours. Right now I've got my mp3 player which has it's own separate volume control playing out into speakers with more volume control. So I have trouble determining the exact percentage. But I just set it until I couldn't hear the chirping noise. Well the important things is that I'm not falling into the trap of setting it too low again lol.

The weight loss program seems endless... I think that once this is built, I am not going to rebuild it again. Six years of work on this is enough. After this, I am going to stop trying to improve it and focus on other things.

That said... it is coming along. I am still working on writing the key script. This thing is huge and extraordinarily complex. Every day I finish working on it and drop from exhaustion.

Store is be back up.

Custom orders are now closed until I can finish building those already in queue, at which time they will be again available for purchase.

RE: Shannon's Journal - jonathanzx10 - 11-29-2011

Shannon, one little concern I have about reading experiences about alpha male and some other programs is that the not caring whether the girls are into you might have been carried a little far. I don't want my desire for woman to decrease, since my enjoyment of them would decrease with that too. I think that the ideal sweet spot is that you care, but you also know that you are gonna be totally fine regardless of what happens. any way you could address this for alpha 2012 and sex magnet 2012?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Ryan - 11-29-2011

Jonathan, I think I can help you with your question since I've done both sets and understand what you mean. It's not that you 'don't care'. It's an indifference to not caring what happens. If it does, great, it's awesome! If not, then no worries. I more-so feel more happy with myself and comfortable with myself so much that I live a life doing what I want to do for myself and have women along the way when I want them. And it's not that I have decrease desire in them. I just don't think about them all day long anymore.

But I understand where you are coming from because I was in that position of thinking about women and being persistent in them, I was mostly driven on it. And because of it I was unable to accomplish most other things in my life. But now that I look back, it was really just a lot of suffering. There is a wise man that says in order to get women you have to let them go. And it's true. You'd be surprised what happens when you can truly let them go.

Ryan