Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-26-2011

(10-22-2011, 10:19 AM)About Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Ironically, I find myself torn between finishing (restarting?) sex magnet, and stopping it to run Attract Your Primary Soul Mate. I had a realization while I was in Death Valley... I don't want just sex. I want sex to be a natural expression of physical and emotional intimacy that is an organic component of the greater whole of the relationship. Which is surprising only because I thought that while I was healing, sex alone would be fun. But, there's no kidding myself, sex without some sort of emotional connection is self destructive for me, and always has been. I wonder how true that is of other straight men, but they just don't know it because our society has taught them that they're not (allowed to/not supposed to/do not) have valid emotions.

Doesn't sex magnet give you the opportunity to meet more women which allows you to screen for your perfect/primary soul mate? It seems like to me that it would just be a longer process when you run it via SM (trial and error) instead of using the primary soul mate sub which i assume would just get whoever is perfect for you asap, is that right or am i shooting in the dark?

SM 2011 attracts women to you who will be sexually attracted to you, and who are sexually compatible with you. It does not specify beyond that. SM 2012 will specify a little bit more... but it won't attract any type of soul mate on purpose.

There are multiple types of soul mates. The Attract Your Primary Soul Mate will attracts, specifically, the one person in the world who is your primary. Some call this the "Twin Flame". The current Attract Your Ideal Soul Mate will attract whatever type of soul mate you would best be served by encountering at the time you use the program.

(10-22-2011, 02:21 PM)Roy Wrote:
Quote:If you use an attraction sub, it will produce what is perfect for you as you are when you use it. The "perfection" will apply so long as you are within a reasonable range of your current level of growth as a person. If you do major self growth after attracting someone, they may or may not remain perfect for you based on the specific growth areas and their specific areas of perfection in regards to you.

It took me four years of hardcore growth to outgrow my perfect lover, and at this point, it would seem unlikely that I could ever outgrow a current perfect Romantic Lover because I've achieved a state of being close to, if not fully self realized in a lot of the areas that were being worked on in the past.

So, prep is a good idea, but not always necessary. The younger you are, the more you'll want to prep first to make it long term, or if you don't care how long it lasts, don't worry about it.

Shannon,can you specify about how you define the self growth,what self
growth is relevant to upgrading the results and how does the self growth
affects the results exactly?

Self growth is doing those things that make you a better, stronger, more mature, more experienced version of yourself. Becoming the positive expression of your true potential. The more fully self realized and self actualized you make yourself, the higher a "level" you work from, and the higher a level you will be calling from, and requiring of the resulting responder.

For example, if I was to encounter the woman who was my perfect lover today, as I am, with her being as she was then, it wouldn't get very far. I have outgrown those things. I need, expect and demand more from a woman now.

(10-22-2011, 08:58 PM)benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Work is one thing I don't do for free. All customs must be paid in full before work begins.

But please keep in mind that this is a six stage set, which must be designed from a single stage program and built. This will be a significant upgrade, and I know that this has to be as well done as possible, so don't expect a fast turn-around time. I'm also not sure yet how to deal with certain aspects of the program, even after spending the last three days thinking about it deeply. I actually have four variants of this program planned, and trying to separate them is half of what has me puzzled.

Yeah I understand that, just waiting for you to put it in the shop so I can spend the money in my bank on it.

I get it might take a while, but atleast when i've paid for it I will feel better, since i'm looking for a job and waiting to see if I can get the dole atleast until then, which will take another week or so. So atleast when I pay for the custom I won't have to worry about not spending that money.

Yeah, I guess sometimes weight loss can be a complicated thing, when it comes to reprogramming the mind. I've spent alot of time trying to find ways to do it and haven't had much success still. Normal EFT didn't do it. Matrix Reimprinting is helping more but still hasn't shifted.

I definately know what it's like to have alot of problems with my weight over most of my life, so if you need some insight to some of the problems faced or whatever then just ask. I don't know what I can offer, but it may help.

As for the four programs, I reakon all of them would still have certain core issues around the weight. One big thing for me would be really being able to see myself in shape, slim, muscular, how I want to be. And really being able to believe it's possible. I'd say that would be the first step.

And there's feeling safe without the weight, for example, I put on alot of weight from doing bouncing as I was always in confrontations and intense situations, also along with that is ptsd which made me put on more.

And there's the actually wanting and craving healthy food and not the junkfood, that is a big one! As much as I know it's good to eat healthy, I just don't crave it like I crave chocolate, pizza or whatever. And since i've ate bad for so long it's hard to know what to eat that is good with the conflicting information.

Anyway, i've just lost my train of thought, gotta go for now, have a friend getting here in a minute, I can add more later, any questions that may help, just ask.

-Ben

You appear to have some good insights, Ben. The research I have done says that the first three steps to success are to be aware of the possibility of solving the problem, believing it can actually be done, and then acting toward a solution. So not first step, second. Regardless, you're ready for step 3, and I am looking forward to making headway on this too - you're not the only one wanting this, by far, but until I have gotten home, I'll be having a hard time working on this. I should be arriving home in about a day or two.

Interesting that you mention feeling safe without the weight, because my research has shown that that is a very important part of weight loss. Men and women both gain weight for that reason, but in different specific directions. That will definitely be addressed.

(10-23-2011, 12:38 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: How about sex magnet 2012 has a focus on attraction sexual relations with a powerfull emotional connection. I always like a fair does of connection/emotion with sex, it seems stupid not to have it, and I think a lot of guys, perhaps suprisingly, would agree

Sex Magnet 2011 was designed for quantity, not quality - and by you guys, I might add. If I design it for an emotional component, it won't be sex magnet, it would become relationship magnet. Are we about to see an explosion of different variants of SM? lol

Okay, I am in Louisiana right now. I am going to drive through Mississippi on I-10 into Florida tonight and head home tomorrow. Then I have to deal with mail, bills, lawn... and finally, I am going to start kicking bootay.

RE: Shannon's Journal - About - 10-26-2011

Question, I will be starting sex magnet.

I like to stay over my friends places every now and then and bringing the subliminal over would be rather a bit difficult because I don't have a speaker to play it out of, dont want to use headphones and it would just be bothersome! If I miss one night, do I add one more night to the end so that it's still 32 days, but within 33 days or should I add 1 more extra day for each of the missed day(s)?

RE: Shannon's Journal - WildFlower - 10-27-2011

Quote:Sex Magnet 2011 was designed for quantity, not quality - and by you guys, I might add. If I design it for an emotional component, it won't be sex magnet, it would become relationship magnet. Are we about to see an explosion of different variants of SM? lol

Sounds perfect Big GrinTongue

Do you feel Relationship magnet would in anyway negate the effects of Sex Magnet? My view is to have quantity and settle, when, and if, quality arrives. Sex Magnet with the compulsory option to settle would be perfect.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Cortez - 10-27-2011

(10-27-2011, 10:09 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
Quote:Sex Magnet 2011 was designed for quantity, not quality - and by you guys, I might add. If I design it for an emotional component, it won't be sex magnet, it would become relationship magnet. Are we about to see an explosion of different variants of SM? lol

Do you feel Relationship magnet would in anyway negate the effects of Sex Magnet? My view is to have quantity and settle, when, and if, quality arrives. Sex Magnet with the compulsory option to settle would be perfect.

Sounds good to me. Sometimes I wonder if I can ever even meet a girl that I would be happy settling with.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-27-2011

(10-26-2011, 09:52 PM)About Wrote: Question, I will be starting sex magnet.

I like to stay over my friends places every now and then and bringing the subliminal over would be rather a bit difficult because I don't have a speaker to play it out of, dont want to use headphones and it would just be bothersome! If I miss one night, do I add one more night to the end so that it's still 32 days, but within 33 days or should I add 1 more extra day for each of the missed day(s)?

I believe I have answered this more in depth in the FAQ section, but if you must miss a night, add a night at the end. There are limits, however.

(10-27-2011, 10:09 AM)WildFlower Wrote:

Sex Magnet is designed so tightly and so specifically to do what it does that it would literally mean creating an entirely new program from the ground up to produce something else.

Relationships of value are not based on sex alone. You cannot focus on sex and expect romance, just as focusing entirely on romance does not necessarily result in sex. I am confused as to exactly what it is you guys actually want.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Ryan - 10-27-2011

Isn't Woman Magnet more of a 'relationship' sub as it is designed to make you more emotionally connected to women?

Ryan

(10-27-2011, 04:05 PM)Ryan Wrote: Isn't Woman Magnet more of a 'relationship' sub as it is designed to make you more emotionally connected to women?

Ryan

No, WM makes you a playful fun loving type who isn't too invested. There is nothing six stages yet that does a relationship.

RE: Shannon's Journal - LionMonkey - 10-27-2011

(10-26-2011, 04:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, I am in Louisiana right now. I am going to drive through Mississippi on I-10 into Florida tonight and head home tomorrow. Then I have to deal with mail, bills, lawn... and finally, I am going to start kicking bootay.

What kind of bootay? Big Grin

With the relationship idea, I would suggest that it has to be very overall and positive because I think each individual has their own view of how a great relationship is, especially because there may be strong emotions involved.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-28-2011

(10-27-2011, 10:48 PM)LionMonkey Wrote:
(10-26-2011, 04:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, I am in Louisiana right now. I am going to drive through Mississippi on I-10 into Florida tonight and head home tomorrow. Then I have to deal with mail, bills, lawn... and finally, I am going to start kicking bootay.

What kind of bootay? Big Grin

With the relationship idea, I would suggest that it has to be very overall and positive because I think each individual has their own view of how a great relationship is, especially because there may be strong emotions involved.

The kind of bootay that leads to getting things accomplished. Smile

What you suggest re the relationship idea is something I have to consider for most of this type of programs, if not all. But I am not sure we need a relationship program, when there are more than twenty of them in the store already. Unless you guys specifically want a six stage set that is designed to follow AM?