Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 09-23-2011

I keep forgetting to mention it, but I am nticing more effects of Sex Magnet.

Women seem to automatically assume positive things about me. I have noticed that I get a lot more IOIs. I stopped at a rest stop in Missouri yesterday and got a look of "I wish I wasn't at work, I'd like to spend some time with this guy." That interested look, mixed with hopeless realization that the boss is watching and she can't do what she wants to do in the few minutes she has to show any interest at all.

The clerk at the hotel I stayed in last night was more open than she should have been with me, given that I know she's married. And a guy today was giving me a tour of a gem museum I discovered, and kept asking me questions like he found me fascinating, but not in a sexual or romantic way. It was like he admired me and wanted to be friends. He ended up just giving me one of the specimens I was going to buy, instead of charging me for it.

I don't see people much on this trip, but when I do, I get admiration/interest in socializing from the guys, and usually I get interest in me sexually and/or romantically from the gals. It ought to be interesting to see what happens tomorrow, which will be the first full day I am out in a public situation around people all day in a long time.

Just a little heads up. Whomever is the one to place the 3,000th order with us, will get back DOUBLE what it costs them, in the form of a gift certificate! And of course that means that an order of free stuff will get nothing, and the bigger that order is, the bigger the gift certificate will be. Good luck!

RE: Shannon's Journal - woceyes - 09-23-2011

Did you find out which part of Oregon you will be visiting?

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 09-23-2011

Great to hear you're having fun with Sex Magnet Shannon. I guess it's only right that after you build the most powerful sexual manifestation subliminal on the planet that you "test" it out.Tongue

Out of curiosity, the new breed of attraction subliminals you just mentioned, will they be type B/D hybrids like Luck Magnifier? Or will they be simply pure manifestation subliminals?

(09-23-2011, 05:54 PM)woceyes Wrote: Did you find out which part of Oregon you will be visiting?

Not yet. I have my trip planned up to Texas. I am going to Oregon to visit my half sister, and I think she lives in one of the more prominent cities there. But there's nothing stopping me from wandering. Smile

(09-23-2011, 06:01 PM)K-Train Wrote: Great to hear you're having fun with Sex Magnet Shannon. I guess it's only right that after you build the most powerful sexual manifestation subliminal on the plan that you "test" it out.Tongue

Out of curiosity, the new breed of attraction subliminals you just mentioned, will they be type B/D hybrids like Luck Magnifier? Or will they be simply pure manifestation subliminals?

I am testing Sex Magnet partly because I want to understand how it works in practice, not just theory, and partly because right now is a very difficult time in my life for forming relationships of any kind or meeting people because I am still healing in a few directions. So think of this as a hard-nosed test of my own program.

As for the manifestation programs, they are all Type B/D hybrids. You'll understand when you see the script.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 09-24-2011

I'm working as fast as circumstances will allow right now. I have a VERY slow connection (20-35kbps/up) and another few programs to upload, plus the customs I am building. I am also planning to be driving for an 11 hour road trip down to Texas here shortly, possibly starting tomorrow. So bear with me here. Hopefully I'll be better able to get things accomplished when I get to my destination.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 09-25-2011

Shannon are you familiar with the shadow archetype? It's a jungian term which means a part of our unconscious mind that contains repressed weaknesses and aspects of ourselves that we attempt to hide. I've been reading about it lately and it goes along with the idea of acceptance and making peace with yourself.

Now this is something I've come to realize after asking myself many questions and listening for the response from my subconscious. I may be just making it up consciously, but when I ask myself these questions I don't think, I merely respond to myself without censorship or limited conscious interference. Anyway I was thinking about subliminals and my desire to improve myself when I realized that I'm striving to become something so I can distance myself from the aspects of myself that I have grown to hate. I kind of feel like I'm not accepting myself for who I am, which creates a struggle in my head.

There's this duality in my head that I can't understand. The way I have seen things is people approach self development in one of two ways. One is the notion that we have negative beliefs that need to be cleared, acceptance of who we are, learning to befriend our demons(shadow aspects), and the notion that we are perfect and just need to remove the garbage so to speak. The other is that we can improve ourselves, use affirmations, hypnosis, subliminals, we add onto ourselves and change our beliefs in order to change our reality and we can continuously get better. This could very well be my black and white thinking however. But one seems to be about stripping yourself of negativity in order to achieve an end result or goal of being authentic and the other seeks to add and replace until old habits are gone and new ones introduced and you become the person you have always wanted to be. One seems very spiritual and the other is more scientific and physical.

I remember my statement about saying acceptance is first then letting go. You told me that it was dangerous thinking. I think the same holds true for this. There is so much emphasis on accepting negative aspects of oneself or befriending it or becoming one with it. But wouldn't it be more effective if we just changed it or let it go? I think more people are comfortable with the idea of accepting a part of themselves than changing it for the better. Change is something that every human being has at least some aversion to, so it makes sense that I view subliminals as "artificial" at times. I'm just always looking for the right path for me and sometimes things are so unknown that I don't know what to think.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 09-25-2011

(09-25-2011, 02:17 PM)mat422 Wrote: Shannon are you familiar with the shadow archetype? It's a jungian term which means a part of our unconscious mind that contains repressed weaknesses and aspects of ourselves that we attempt to hide. I've been reading about it lately and it goes along with the idea of acceptance and making peace with yourself.

Now this is something I've come to realize after asking myself many questions and listening for the response from my subconscious. I may be just making it up consciously, but when I ask myself these questions I don't think, I merely respond to myself without censorship or limited conscious interference. Anyway I was thinking about subliminals and my desire to improve myself when I realized that I'm striving to become something so I can distance myself from the aspects of myself that I have grown to hate. I kind of feel like I'm not accepting myself for who I am, which creates a struggle in my head.

There's this duality in my head that I can't understand. The way I have seen things is people approach self development in one of two ways. One is the notion that we have negative beliefs that need to be cleared, acceptance of who we are, learning to befriend our demons(shadow aspects), and the notion that we are perfect and just need to remove the garbage so to speak. The other is that we can improve ourselves, use affirmations, hypnosis, subliminals, we add onto ourselves and change our beliefs in order to change our reality and we can continuously get better. This could very well be my black and white thinking however. But one seems to be about stripping yourself of negativity in order to achieve an end result or goal of being authentic and the other seeks to add and replace until old habits are gone and new ones introduced and you become the person you have always wanted to be. One seems very spiritual and the other is more scientific and physical.

I remember my statement about saying acceptance is first then letting go. You told me that it was dangerous thinking. I think the same holds true for this. There is so much emphasis on accepting negative aspects of oneself or befriending it or becoming one with it. But wouldn't it be more effective if we just changed it or let it go? I think more people are comfortable with the idea of accepting a part of themselves than changing it for the better. Change is something that every human being has at least some aversion to, so it makes sense that I view subliminals as "artificial" at times. I'm just always looking for the right path for me and sometimes things are so unknown that I don't know what to think.

Accepting yourself as you are can be very good, and it can be very bad. If it leads to you simply accepting and being what you are, and not doing anything to change that for the better... it's a bad thing. It's kind of like saying, "Okay, I'm an alcoholic, I accept that." and then using that as an excuse to be an active alcoholic for the rest of your life. "It's a disease," they say. "It's out of my hands. I can't change it because it's a disease." Which of course is a truckload of bullsh*t if there ever was one.

Now of course there's also positive acceptance, which is to say, you have to acknowledge a problem, or a weakness, before you can seriously begin working to change or improve it. "Okay, so I have a problem with controlling my alcohol intake, now I need to fix that part of my behavior and make it reasonable."

You see the difference? The problem is that, at least in America, "acceptance" is all too often an excuse to be hugely obese, or to be an active alcoholic, or to be an active drug user, or whatever else you may have to accept about yourself, instead of being the first step to self improvement.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 09-26-2011

I am currently working on finishing up with the customized orders from the ridiculous sale. Have a couple more to go, and then I'll start adding new programs to the store. This may take a bit, since network access here is very slow.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 09-26-2011

(09-25-2011, 09:20 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 02:17 PM)mat422 Wrote: Shannon are you familiar with the shadow archetype? It's a jungian term which means a part of our unconscious mind that contains repressed weaknesses and aspects of ourselves that we attempt to hide. I've been reading about it lately and it goes along with the idea of acceptance and making peace with yourself.

Accepting yourself as you are can be very good, and it can be very bad. If it leads to you simply accepting and being what you are, and not doing anything to change that for the better... it's a bad thing. It's kind of like saying, "Okay, I'm an alcoholic, I accept that." and then using that as an excuse to be an active alcoholic for the rest of your life. "It's a disease," they say. "It's out of my hands. I can't change it because it's a disease." Which of course is a truckload of bullsh*t if there ever was one.

Now of course there's also positive acceptance, which is to say, you have to acknowledge a problem, or a weakness, before you can seriously begin working to change or improve it. "Okay, so I have a problem with controlling my alcohol intake, now I need to fix that part of my behavior and make it reasonable."

You see the difference? The problem is that, at least in America, "acceptance" is all too often an excuse to be hugely obese, or to be an active alcoholic, or to be an active drug user, or whatever else you may have to accept about yourself, instead of being the first step to self improvement.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. This all goes back to me being critical of myself I think. I'm only human and sometimes I forget that. I've realized that I do accept myself for who I am. But my mind plays tricks on me and makes me think that my weaknesses are part of my identity and changing them is bad.

I just really have to take a step back and be honest with myself about what I want and then go for it. I think for some reason my mind is just opposed to self improvement, afraid of change. But I'm done trying to convince it that subliminals aren't bad, from now on it doesn't have a choice. They work, that's for certain, and honestly that's all that should matter to me.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 09-27-2011

I am having trouble working here in Texas because I don't have easy access to a wifi network. However, I am finished building all of the custom program orders and I am uploading them as I have the opportunity, through Transferbigfiles.com.

I am also still building new programs, and uploading them as possible. I will be adding the uploaded program queue to the store as I have the chance. The latest addition is an experimental that was requested for lightening your skin. You can find it here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/lighten-your-skin-4g-type-c.html

I have added the new 4G version of Attract Your Perfect Naturally Redheaded Romantic Lover, which can be found here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/attract-your-perfect-naturally-redheaded-romantic-lover-4g-type-d.html

The 4G version of Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Female Romantic Lover is now available. You can find it here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/attract-your-perfect-large-breasted-female-romantic-lover-4g-type-d.html