Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 08-24-2011

Excellent work Shannon! I'm sure the ladies will be very happy about this! I'm curious though, since you're obviously not a woman Tongue how did you go about deciding the best things to be covered by the AF set? Once again, great job on completing this monster. Smile

EDIT: Shannon, I've purchased the Sleep Magic program, and I'm wondering if I can use the Sleep Induction Shuttle everyday (if it's possibel) before going to sleep?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2011

(08-24-2011, 12:50 PM)K-Train Wrote: Excellent work Shannon! I'm sure the ladies will be very happy about this! I'm curious though, since you're obviously not a woman Tongue how did you go about deciding the best things to be covered by the AF set? Once again, great job on completing this monster. Smile

EDIT: Shannon, I've purchased the Sleep Magic program, and I'm wondering if I can use the Sleep Induction Shuttle everyday (if it's possibel) before going to sleep?

I am asked that a lot. The answer is that I have done a lot of research and asked a lot of women what they think, and what they want and need in such a program. Naturally. The result is so monstrous that I am having trouble summarizing what each stage is designed to do.

The sleep shuttle can be used every day, although some people will find that using it every day makes it lose effectiveness, while others may find it just as useful regardless.

Since starting Sex Magnet, the women have all gone insane.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 08-25-2011

Lol, Shannon.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 08-25-2011

Hahahaha…..yeah, that’s some pretty powerful stuff all right! So much so, you’re drawing Irene straight to ya! And she's comin’ for your butt! I’m not sure how one has sex with a hurricane but I’m banking on the fact, you don’t wanna find out! RUN.………lol

(08-25-2011, 06:08 AM)Patti Wrote: Hahahaha…..yeah, that’s some pretty powerful stuff all right! So much so, you’re drawing Irene straight to ya! And she's comin’ for your butt! I’m not sure how one has sex with a hurricane but I’m banking on the fact, you don’t wanna find out! RUN.………lol

I'll take her on sexually. I love a woman who participates. Wink Actually, Irene is currently passing me by several hundred miles to the East and only giving me some intermittent rain and breeze. Thankfully.

The women I seem to be attracting actually are likenable to hurricanes... very strong, very aggressive, very in-your-face and very very desirous of possessing me. The ones I seem to have attracted appear to be used to having their way in matters concerning men, especially when it comes to sex, and they don't know how to handle me. The funny thing is, I am only having a sexual relationship with one of them right now, and her only intermittently. This is by my choice, since I am trying to focus more on getting work on the business done that spending time with or having sex with any women.

By the way, in case I have not mentioned it in the chaotic mess that is my life lately, trying to accomplish everything that needs to be done in the short amount of time I have left...

I am going to be taking a trip soon, primarily to reconnect with my father's branch of the family and my sister, but also for a quest of personal growth and discovery. I'll be traveling over quite a bit of the country, it looks like, from Florida to Michigan and out to Washington State and Oregon. Going to try to get in some photography of the major national parks and create some serious and sellable photography. Also going to try to grow internally as a man while I am out there alone.

I mention this because it will please you to know that this will force me to shift my priorities for working, and likely in a direction you will appreciate. Because of a series of snafus leading up to the current moment, my budget of more than $4,000 for the trip is now sitting at $-1,037. This trip is going to happen one way or another, because the clock is ticking. My father is in his 70's, and I have to do this now, or it may never be possible. I also happen to know that in the next 2 or 3 years, it's more likely than not that I will end up with chillins to care for, and once chillins show up, there's no more doing as I please. So I may not get this opportunity for another 10 years or more for that reason, also.

Therefore, I have decided that I will be shifting my efforts, once AF2011 is finished, from six stage sets to doing single stage program requests and 4G upgrades. This will mean that whenever I have time and Internet access, I should be able to make a significant offering to new stuff for you guys to grab, and at the same time I am getting the backlog taken care of, you can be helping me pay for the trip as it is in progress just by doing what you would have done anyway. No charity, no donations, nothing like that - I have my pride, and I will work for my money, thank you.

One way or the other, this trip is happening. Maybe I have to spend longer in each location with Internet access than I had originally intended this way, but it is going to happen and I am going to grab life by the throat and make it happen my way.

There's a lot of stuff I want to do, and a lot of stuff I am working on right now, too. But the requests and the 4G upgrades have suffered, and it's time to focus on those so we can get them caught up and produce a little more cashflow for me at the same time. I have no doubt this will succeed, which is why I am going on this trip come hell or high water. This is my choice, and I will live this choice.

Thank you all for being so patient with your requests, etc. I have a couple of programs to do before I get started, and I have to finish writing some instructional pieces, but this will be starting sooner than later, as I will be leaving on the 30th. I will be in touch as frequently as possible while I am on this trip, but there may be times when I have limited to no Internet access for days or even weeks at a time, and my only time online is spent uploading and updating new materials. Bear with me. And thanks for being customers, and most importantly, repeat customers. Your trust is much appreciated.

RE: Shannon's Journal - LionMonkey - 08-25-2011

Shannon my man, at first I didn't trust subliminals, I was curious though and I read peoples journeys with the different subs and then I gave it a try. Strange things began to happen, which has never happened before and as I progressed, with my routines and the subs, I trusted it more than ever. Sometimes I even feel more comfortable listening to the sub than not lol.

Honestly, what AM2011 has done for me so far, for the money I've paid, I have to say that I'm very grateful that you have done such a good work and not taking a ton of money for it too. I'm a poor student hehe.

I'm sure you are going to have a great trip!! so.. have fun man!

LIVE

LOVE

LAUGH

- LM

RE: Shannon's Journal - woceyes - 08-25-2011

Oregon sweet are you going to go to crater lake? If so you will be near me.

So far I have only preliminarily planned the route. I'm going to Oregon to meet my sister for the first time, and I am not yet sure where she lives in Oregon, but it will be a few weeks after I leave that I am in Oregon at the earliest. I have a lot of camping and exploration and photography to do along the way. But if anyone wishes to get together and talk over a cup of coffee or something, I'll do what I can to accommodate. I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to meet with anyone who requests such a meeting, but I will try to figure something out.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 08-26-2011

My least favorite part of building any six stage set is trying to summarize what each stage is designed to do. With scripts pages and pages long, this is almost impossible to do.

Instructions for the alpha female 2011 set are finished being written, and I am editing them now.

Editing finished, now building distribution packages.

The 2011 alpha female subliminal training set distribution packages have been built and verified. They are now being uploaded.