Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2011

(08-23-2011, 11:31 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: shannon, what's the best way to go about an alpha 11 refresher before sex magnet, 2 weeks stage 3, 2 weeks stage 6

I'd say 2 weeks of Stage 6. Stage 3 is a good refresher too, but does not include the manifestation ramp-up if I recall correctly.

So I am having trouble finding time to work on the 6th stage of Alpha Female because of this stupid hurricane that's coming. Why can't there ever be a convenient hurricane? I hope this one misses Florida, cause I am running out of patience with waiting for a few very important things to be possible.

In any case, I'll try to work on it today. Chopping up trees is not my idea of productivity.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 08-23-2011

Shannon, I'm just curious. How much will the effects of Sex Magnet be altered if I waited a month to start it after alpha?

I just would like to make some points to my male readers who are using sex magnet, or trying to improve their sex lives.

Point 1. Women enjoy sex as much as you do, if you let them.
Point 2. If you want sex, make her want it more than you do.
Point 3. The game is different when you're dealing with different age groups of female. The young ones don't have experience or wisdom yet. They are acting heavily on hormones and pheromones and genetic breed signals. The middle ones have some experience and are no longer as blindly motivated. They've met your average pickup artist type a dozen dozen dozen times and they know what he's doing most of the time. The older ones are experienced and they know themselves and they know with good certainty what you're going to do in any particular situation. They're in control of themselves usually, and they know how to get what they want. You can't deal with each age group using the same types of interactions and get a good result.
Point 4. There are always exceptions to the rule.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 08-23-2011

(08-23-2011, 12:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: So I am having trouble finding time to work on the 6th stage of Alpha Female because of this stupid hurricane that's coming. Why can't there ever be a convenient hurricane? I hope this one misses Florida, cause I am running out of patience with waiting for a few very important things to be possible.

In any case, I'll try to work on it today. Chopping up trees is not my idea of productivity.

Well at least you’re not having EARTHQUAKES!!!!! I thought my gosh darn house was falling down! And is Andrew ok???? But I just want to report that my ipod is still up and running!

Out of the projected path of the hurricane. Hope it stays that way.

(08-23-2011, 01:08 PM)Patti Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 12:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: So I am having trouble finding time to work on the 6th stage of Alpha Female because of this stupid hurricane that's coming. Why can't there ever be a convenient hurricane? I hope this one misses Florida, cause I am running out of patience with waiting for a few very important things to be possible.

Well at least you’re not having EARTHQUAKES!!!!! I thought my gosh darn house was falling down! And is Andrew ok???? But I just want to report that my ipod is still up and running!

Earthquakes? I don't watch tv much. Called Andrew and he says he didn't even feel it. He's just fine. Are you okay?

Stage 6 is being created in a special way that has not been used before, and requires an unusual approach to build. However, the build is going as expected so far, and this stage may be finished by tomorrow. After which time I will be doing final quality control checks, writing the instructions and preparing the program for final release.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 08-23-2011

(08-23-2011, 01:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Earthquakes? I don't watch tv much. Called Andrew and he says he didn't even feel it. He's just fine. Are you okay?

I’m fine, thanks! It was a little unnerving, we don’t usually have earthquakes. I cannot believe Andrew didn’t feel it, was he sleeping? haha It originated in VA and DC felt a large brunt of it, so I understand. I’m glad to hear, he’s ok!

(08-23-2011, 05:01 PM)Patti Wrote:

I’m fine, thanks! It was a little unnerving, we don’t usually have earthquakes. I cannot believe Andrew didn’t feel it, was he sleeping? haha It originated in VA and DC felt a large brunt of it, so I understand. I’m glad to hear, he’s ok!

Perhaps the reason he didn't feel it was because he is in Washington state... lol

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 08-24-2011

(08-23-2011, 06:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-23-2011, 05:01 PM)Patti Wrote:

Perhaps the reason he didn't feel it was because he is in Washington state... lol

oh hahahahahaha he just told me washington so that's what I assumed...nevermind.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jeff - 08-24-2011

Hey Shannon,

Could you build end pme 4G soon?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2011

(08-24-2011, 08:14 AM)Jeff Wrote: Hey Shannon,

Could you build end pme 4G soon?

Could you expand that please? Full title name? Even I get confused by codes sometimes. Wink

I am planning, on my trip, to work on 4G upgrades. The AM2011 is almost finished, as well.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2011

Stage 6 has been built, and I have put the lot of them through a second quality control check. They all pass. Therefore, the next step is to build the instructions.

The script for the AF 2011 program is so long that only the 1st stage could be built as a 60 minute track. The rest are 80 minutes, and the last three actually exceeded 80 minutes until I adjusted them. In the process of building AF2011, I have come up with a few tidbits that will be going into AM2012 to improve it as well.

This program is going to be the longest subliminal script I have ever created, and probably the longest in the world, and in the history of the world to date. I cannot make subliminals bigger than this without having more stages.

AF2011 is a work of artistry, months in the making, and truly a beautiful thing. Because it is so intricate, building the instructions will take some time, as I am learning from the past and including in the instructions what each stage is supposed to do. Which is one of those tidbits that will carry over to the AM2012.