Subliminal Talk
Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences (/Thread-Poetry-of-the-Silent-Eros-me-and-yours-experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - aditya - 01-22-2013

(01-21-2013, 10:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just make sure you keep anything you put the file on, or load the file with, from altering it. Audacity is safe.

Shannon,
Thanks to the site admin for making the link available to me.
Attached please find the spectrum plot for the fresh download (Poetry of the Silent Eros, Volume 1 (Type A)). As soon as it got completed, I made a copy of the downloaded mp3 and opened with Audacity.

First 237.8 (default) seconds plot still look similar to the previous. I didn't use any download software, it was downloaded straight in IE.
How do I get around this ..

Here's the Audacity log -

12:05:42: Audacity 2.0.2
12:05:47: Trying to load FFmpeg libraries...
12:05:47: Trying to load FFmpeg libraries from system paths. File name is 'avformat-52.dll'.
12:05:47: Looking up PATH environment variable...
12:05:47: PATH = 'C:\app\deyshi\product\11.1.0\client_1\bin;C:\Oracle11g\product\11.1.0\client_1;C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\bin;C:\Program Files\RA2HP\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Oracle11.1.1.4\Middleware\jdk160_21\bin;.;C:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\me\personal\apache-maven-2.2.1\bin;C:\Program Files\Mercurial'
12:05:47: Checking that '' is in PATH...
12:05:47: FFmpeg directory is in PATH.
12:05:47: Checking for monolithic avformat from 'avformat-52.dll'.
12:05:47: Error: Failed to load shared library 'avformat-52.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
12:05:47: Loading avutil from 'avutil-50.dll'.
12:05:47: Error: Failed to load shared library 'avutil-50.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
12:05:47: Loading avcodec from 'avcodec-52.dll'.
12:05:47: Error: Failed to load shared library 'avcodec-52.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
12:05:47: Loading avformat from 'avformat-52.dll'.
12:05:47: Error: Failed to load shared library 'avformat-52.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
12:05:47: Error: Failed to load FFmpeg libraries.
12:05:47: Error: Failed to find compatible FFmpeg libraries.
12:05:47: File name is c:\me\saml\pse-volume-1.mp3
12:05:47: Mime type is *
12:05:47: Opening with libsndfile
12:05:47: Opening with libmad
12:05:47: Open(c:\me\saml\pse-volume-1.mp3) succeeded

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-23-2013

Hmmm. Well, in that case, I have to conclude that it's not damaged, but instead there is something else wrong. The difference in spectrum plot probably reflects the difference in how they were created in this case.

So let's look at what you wanted to know.

Quote:That brings me back to my earlier questions -
1) Distance from the subject
2) If playing from iPhone is ok
3) playing from a laptop (HP EliteBook 8440p) through audacity

1. Distance shouldn't be an issue. Played at a medium volume, it will more than fill a room with sound.

2. Playing on an iPhone should be okay.

3. Playing through a laptop with audacity.

If you are not getting results, consider this. Not every woman will respond to it. I have a tester who responds well to PSE V1, but not X124. But she responds well to X25, which uses X124 as the ignition stage. Go figure.

Are you trying for a specific female only?

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - optom - 01-23-2013

Hi so this post made me curious too. I have pse too and to tell the truth I feel no effect of it. Opened my file in audacity and it is the same image.

What does it mean is it corrupted too?

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-23-2013

As I just concluded from aditya's posts that it's not corrupt, but was simply built using a different program than I use now, with slightly different settings. Again... not everyone is going to respond to it. It's also more likely to affect women than men in a noticeable way... are you female, optom? And how are you using it?

I find that some of my prototypes affect me, and some don't. Some affect me hugely, and some only a little. If everyone responded, or everyone responded to the same thing, I wouldn't have over 100 prototypes in my research history getting to where I am now.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - aditya - 01-23-2013

(01-23-2013, 12:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Are you trying for a specific female only?

Yep, a specific female Shanon, and she happens to be my wife Smile
As for me, if I expose myself to the sound for nearly an our, I get a headache.
Now, this is what we can do, just to close the loop .. what if I share the mp3 (it's barely 153 MB) with you, if you could find some time to run it on your system and give a final verdict. That way we can rule out the concern around integrity of the file. Generating an one way hash at the source as well as at my end and matching could be another way but don't really have time for that.
Reason why I'm raising this - to my knowledge, for ultrasonic subliminal to work, frequency will be the most important attribute. If the frequency response is not right (like you pointed out, my version starts from 10KHz), a specific female or 10 is a question of less importance...
Do let me know if this makes sense.

Regards,
Aditya

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-23-2013

Aditya,

My wife also was frigid, due to illness (Lupus). She wasn't interested at all, and when I insisted like a highschool boy, she acted like it was a household chore - and then, she was so dry we'd both be limping for a day from the pain. I used PSEv2 a little while, but it was the Orgasm Enhancer for Women that really fixed it.

After 2 weeks of that we were fine, and I switched to the breast enlarger sub. I should have waited a couple of months but I couldn't wait, lol.

EDIT: By the way, I do PSEv1 just as a time filler to pad out the hours for the breast enlarger sub - an empty mp3 of 1 hour would have been just as good for the function i want it for (just so that she doesn't listen to the BE sub too much) - but my wife hasn't reacted hugely to it, she's not overly interested in sex - I get laid about once a fortnight, but at least its good, no problems. I figure without the PSEv1 it'd be worse. I'm looking forward to the day my wife finishes the BE at DD cup size and I can get back to business with the Orgasm Enhancer.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - optom - 01-23-2013

Yes, I am a female. I have tried it in different ways. I once had it playing the whole day long, nothing then I played it one night when I went to bed, nothing. There is not a lot of romance between my husband and I so I thought maybe if I was in the mood and it worked maybe I can play it so he hears it too maybe it will get him in the mood too. But since I did not get any results I did not try to see if it would work on him.

I also tried it a few times as I was surfing the net. Maybe I should concentrate on something more romantic. Smile

Would be great if you could make a subliminal that will work on both sexes.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - vanjav - 01-23-2013

Hi Shannon, after reading this thread I run Audacity on my own subs and seems that I´m having a similar issue of not getting the correct Frecuency Analysis with my PSE vol2, is the graf in the attachment correct? I know that I´m doing the analysis right because I tested some other subs and they give me the correct graf that you showed before.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-24-2013

Optom - You said you have PSE Volume 1, right? Have you tried Volume 2 or 5? Those have a script, which may be very useful for you. However, if you are not responding to PSE Volume 1 (which does affect both sexes) then you're looking at a situation where there's a subconscious resistance to what you're hearing. A scripted program may help. I think I have found a way to release the Gen 9 aphrodisiacs based on the Optimus Engine, and do so in a way that does not allow for "stealth seduction", and I'd say that would be a great thing for you to try.

It's not a matter of making it work on both sexes; they work on both sexes. It's a matter of knowing what the block is, and how to get around it. Gen 9 and higher should be able to do that in almost all cases.

Vanjav - That is definitely not a good sign. That one actually is damaged.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - optom - 01-25-2013

I did not get volume 2 since it said that if you don't like being told what to do it is better to do volume 1. I hate to be told what to do, very stubborn and opinionated. Volume 5 is not available separate only as a set.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - vanjav - 01-26-2013

Hi Shannon, I just download it again (pse volume2) using the old site links and I´m still having the same issue (same graph from my earlier post). Could anyone from your staff check if the file from the link in the old site is fine?
Thanks.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - aditya - 03-15-2013

Shannon,
After my first post you had pointed out that the mp3 is damaged. There has been several posts in similar lines lately.
Meanwhile, I got the opportunity to test pse-1 on a decent sample size only to realize that it doesn't impart any obvious effect irrespective of cast, creed and geography, education and profession of the subject.
Now I want to get this straight whether the file was indeed damaged or the stuff itself didn't work (atleast in my case)
Might you leave a logical response please? I need to get this doubt out of my mind before I spend on the other tracks.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 03-16-2013

If you perform the same visualization on the file that I did, and it looks the same, then it should be good. If it doesn't look the same, then it has been altered somehow.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - massagemaggie - 05-20-2013

welllllllll I might as well add my two cents. Optom, I did not buy v2 for that reason as well, I hate being told wht to do. I'll submit if I want to, if a man displays what I need him to or it it suits me, but it doesn't often suit me.

PSE works great for me. I use it all the time becuase I am naturally horny but love the feeling so much that I often will amp it up to an extremely high level and use my sexual energy channelled into other things. Also, it's fantastic for when I want to be just a bit more "on" with my partner if I'm not really feeling it at the time we have to make love. It gets me in the mood beforehand, and during it quickens and intensifies my responses.