Subliminal Talk
Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences (/Thread-Poetry-of-the-Silent-Eros-me-and-yours-experiences)

Pages: 1 2 3

Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Tigurinn - 01-26-2012

I thought this would be a good thread for all of us to participate in; I'm actually bewildered of the lack of reviews/testimonials on here.

But I've got two subs that, well, frankly, so far are nothing to write home about (with emphasis on so far).

Seeing as I'm an impatient man I purchased the Poetry of the Silent Eros volume 1 to use covertly in my study hall in university ; and frankly it somewhat seems to be working - this is only, what, the third day I'm using it (the Luck Magnifier sub is sitting on the backburner).

I'm writing this as I'm pretty lazy in jotting down in my notepad about any thing I see and think can be attributed to the sub – however, I can‘t seem to distinguish between regular indicatiors of interest and something specifically to the sub .... but today I think I can.

I was working my sub on two girls that were sitting askew from me (from my left) and over twenty minutes had passed and I was only seeing what I would attribute to indicators of interest - I caught the girl sitting closer to me looking at me twice; and then when she and her girlfriend were leaving I noticed a very slight licking of the lips but with no eye contact – but I didn‘t pick up on anything from the female friend ... and these are two girls that I don‘t recall seeing before.

Then a friggin‘ cute redhead comes in and is walking towards our seatrow and she‘s obviously going to sit also askew from me (from my right - I‘ve seen her before but she isn‘t a „regular“ here in the study hall and I haven‘t picked up on any indicators of interest from her), as she‘s about to plant her school bag and such on the floor I caught her eye and we maintain eye contact and I think I smile as she smiled as well – and man, it‘s obvious she has good taste in men Cool. But this is clearly not influenced by the sub.

I picked up my phone and now placed it towards her; I don‘t recall getting anymore eye f#cki#g from her Tongue but after some time (I‘m very lazy in trying to time it) I noticed her blushing ... which was a huge turn on. That in it self was a pretty darn good indicator that the sub works – at least on some levels (you‘ll have to excuse me as I‘m quite the semi-James Randi on pretty much all matters :angelSmile.

But I didn‘t notice anything else beside the blushing. She sat in her seat for a good while, but then she packed her things and left – to do what I don‘t know. But she didn‘t give me any eye contact or even a licking of the lips. So I placed it towards another girl and I didn't pick up on anything, but shortly after the redhead hottie left another girl came in and sat down exactly where she had been sitting, and this girl has been giving me indicators of interest with no eye contact, but even though the phone isn‘t towards her she is carassing her skin quite a bit – but I don‘t know if that is just her or the sub, but I think it's just her.

But I‘ll turn the phone towards her and see if any blushing comes up – seeing as it hasn‘t, then I don‘t think so (I‘m thinking it could be just the cycle of the month)

....update: bloody hell, the chick to my left is about to leave and I looked over towards her and she looked at me and we 'locked' eyes and she smiles - and the speakers aren't pointed towards her ...this is why I would love to have sub that makes females approach you, at least girls that you see often [...] and now the girl that I was aiming my speakers to has left and she didn't blush. What I've noticed from the short time I've gotten to play around with this sub (oooeeerrr) is that girls can't seem to sit down for a long time.

Well, now I have no more girls around me; and I encourage everyone with this sub to contribute to this thread. The more the better.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-26-2012

Firstly, this thread is in the wrong section. This is for testimonials, and this thread is clearly not a testimonial. So I will be moving it to an appropriate section.

Secondly, the PSE subliminals are intended for use in specific circumstances, and barring that, by men who know what to look for and how to take advantage of the results. Case in point:

To cause sexual arousal in a woman is to simply make her want sex. That doesn't mean she's going to single you out (although they do strongly tend to prefer the source of the arousal, which will be the source of the sound), or that she's going to disregard the years of anti-slut training she has had drilled into her by society, religion, parents, friends, neighbors, ex's, etc. Women cannot act on their arousal as freely as men can. They must be very subtle, and unless you as a man have learned how to understand her "approved responses" (body language, subconscious responses), you will see "not much to write home about", especially if you USE IT IN THE WRONG CONTEXT!

The best results will come when a woman is alone with you, because she needs PRIVACY to protect her reputation concerning what others will think of her and her actions.

Then she needs to be COMFORTABLE WITH YOU. If she doesn't know she can TRUST YOU not to kiss and tell, it won't matter how much you arouse her. She will go masturbate in the bathroom instead of have sex with you.

If you are going to play it in public, you are going to see some women develop a sex flush (what you called blushing) which is an unmistakable sign that she is becoming sexually aroused. This is isially pale skinned natural redheads and natural blondes. Darker skin types are not as easily seen to flush, even if/when they do. Usually the most obvious flushing will be in the face, although some women flush heavily along the neck and chest too.

Women will start looking at you more frequently, more directly, more boldly, more obviously. They have trouble ignoring you. They become more an more bold with their signs of interest (looking into your eyes, smiling invitingly, turning their entire chest to face you, etc.).

They also start becoming fidgety, have trouble sitting still, and caressing themselves sensually. All of these are signs that she is becoming sexually aroused, and some of them are her inviting you to come over and talk to her so you can take things to the next level.

If she is exposed in public, at this point your job is to break the ice and introduce yourself. YOU MUST STILL APPROACH HER in 98.5% of cases. When you do, be sure to not creep her out by being overtly sexual with her in the wrong way. I find that it's best to act normal, and allow her to think that she's becoming so turned on by you, but you're not so affected by her.

Having been exposed to it for 20 minutes to 2 hours will make her much easier to approach because she will be much more open to and receptive to your approach in most cases. It becomes quite effortless, really, in about 75% of situations where you have "primed" her this way. Just don't try to jump too far too fast or you'll trigger her ASD.

The programs were originally designed for use by people who were already dating, and who wanted to spice up their love lives. Meaning she already knew and trusted him, and was able to access him in privacy and freely act on her arousal. If you arouse a woman and she associates her arousal with you, you won't get anything if she does not have sufficient privacy, trust in you, comfort with you and so forth.

So... don't expect the bending of reality. Use it to make her notice you, and then open her more easily with it. Then suggest that you spend some time having a coffee or something so she can get to know you a bit, be comfortable with you, and be exposed more. From there, when you sense she is at the bursting point, suggest going to your private locale for some reason ("come in and see my artwork",) and give her an excuse to allow herself to seduce you, or be seduced by you.

Sometimes it will require multiple exposures, as she associates the arousal with you specifically and becomes psychologically comfortable with it.

If you expose her too long without doing anything about it, she will reach critical mass without a ready expression for it and will do one of two things usually.

1. She will get up and disappear into the bathroom for about 20 minutes, which seems to be the universal average amount of time a woman needs to achieve sexual satisfaction by herself, after which she may return and be unaffected by further exposure.

2. She will get up and leave, so she can deal with it in more privacy.

This is a very powerful tool, but if you don't know how to use it properly, you won't get the results it is capable of. Like I said, it was also originally designed for married couples and postpartum women. It's VERY powerful, but you need to know how to do your part properly.

I suspect that is the reason you don't see more feedback on it, as people don't really have the right understanding of how, when, where to use it, what to expect and how to work with the results they have gotten.

There is a member of this forum who can attest from personal experience what happens when you use the program properly, in the right conditions, and know how to work with what results you get. If he chooses to chime in, perhaps he'll explain a bit more. Some of the stories he's told me have been quite amusing.

Oh, by the way, volume makes a big difference with these. And that's because of two things: one, higher volumes work faster and harder, and second, if she can consciously hear the pitch you're broadcasting, it may irritate her and drive her away, or cause her to get a headache. I find that a volume of about 70 to 75% is perfect in most cases. Some younger females will hear this, and then you'll want to drop it down to about 50 to 55%.Naturally, do not expose anyone under 18, and be aware that it is not necessarily legal to expose people without their knowledge and consent.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - K-Train - 01-26-2012

Glad someone else finally found out how useful PSE is! I purchased Volume 2 about 2 years ago, with the intention of getting the effects described in the testimonials. Bare in mind, that I've also used pheromone products for quite sometime, so my observation skills were a bit more tuned to results although I did PM Shannon and he did assure me, I was seeing results. Here's a report from my journal:

Quote:Anyway, I went to school today and decided to play the sub 30 minutes before class started. My target was there but I was talking to an attractive foreign girl and while we talked I had PSE playing through my iPod (remember, it's silent ). Here's where things get weird. I was wearing a phero mix today in order to help the ladies feel more comfortable (to enhance PSE's effects) but I'm also using Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women so I have no clue if this girl's interest in me was affected by either of those factors however it was interesting.

Right before class started my target walked in and after she sat down I decided to restart PSE. At first she was her usual friendly self but as time went on during class I noted that she became a little more friendly, also started touching herself on her arms. I did my best to insure throughout class to add small talk to make sure she was at least semi-focused on me but it was difficult since we were in class.

After class we decided to walk to our next class (PSE is still playing on repeat). I noticed she was quite interested in how things were going with my class, asking how I like the class, yada yada. Can't say I saw any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I definitely think that after another 30 minutes I'd have been in the redzone.

Barely 5 minutes after I split from one girl I ended up meeting up with 2 others that I knew and got a welcome hug from each of them. I decided to (once again) restart PSE and once again I didn't pick up any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I did notice how one of the girls (we'll call her "A") stood very close to me (less than an inch). What's more interesting is that the other girl (we'll call her "CL") was supposed to be walking to her class (her words) but in spite of that both continued conversing with me and I started getting the feeling that they were being slightly affected.

Your results closely matched the ones I recieved as you can see. I remember playing it around this hispanic girl and over the course of an hour I could tell she was ready to explode. Her breathing rate was up, she began initiating kino, and she was giving me that longing expression. It's good stuff. BE VERY CAREFUL PLAYING IT AROUND GIRLS AGE 18-20. These girls tend to have good hearing and can hear the ultrasonic playing. I have noticed that if you play around the same girl enough, she'll usually act much nicer towards you.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - aditya - 01-18-2013

Shannon/ others,
Recently I purchased the Poetry of the silent Eros vol 1.
Just to set the context -
The idea was to use this on my wife who has been suffering from frigidity (completely averse to anything sexual) that might have resulted from severe pressure and tension in her profession .. we stay under the roof more like friends with no physical relation.

The reason to opt for a silent subliminal was to be able to play the same without making it obvious. I have a high end home theater system from sony, a couple of iphones (3gs) and laptops to play the mp3 file. I also have an iPhone App named "FreqCounter" that measures inbound sound frequency.

Please find below my experience with each one of them with the Vol1 MP3 playing -

Sony home theater - if I increase the volume, a hissing noise comes out of the sound emitting components and FreqCounter clocks 5khz to 16khz at different points from a distance of about 8 ft. I have been surprised by the fact that I could actually hear and interpret some part of the noise (sounds like a woman moaning on a high)

HP Elitepad 8440p laptop - I consider this by far the most comfortable and unassuming way of playing the mp3 as she wouldn't notice what I'm up to Smile. Result has been very similar to te above. FreqCounter records 4khz to about 16khz from distance of 2-3 ft when played at very high volume in iTunes / windows media player

iPhone - yet to try.

now, the reason why I used the FreqCounter on my iphone was to understand the potential impact (in terms to frequency) on the subject from a certain distance.

Another surprising aspect has been that -
1. Whilst I can sense the constant humming noise (with rapid variation in pitch and therefore frequency) , my wife never reacted to it / seemed completely ignorant of the fact that a high freq noise is playing in the background

2. No impact of sexual nature on myself, except the varying noise that my ears can detect

Now, if you could please advice me on the below questions -
1. what's the best way to play the mp3 so that the desired effect can be imparted to the subject
2. What in your opinion is the right distance of the subject from the source of the noise (please consider all of the above devices)
3. At what volume should I play the mp3 from each of the above devices
4. Should I or should I not do anything with the equalizers
5. On a windows 7 laptop (Elitepad 8440p) which player will deliver the best result
6. What's your opinion on my using the FreqCounter iphone app to measure the resultant noise. What magnitude of noise should reach the subject to impart the desired result (in terms of Db and Hz)
7. I think I'd resort to iphone 3gs or my laptop to play the subliminals in the long run .. is that the best choice ?

Shannon, I apologize for the length of my mail.. but it would be of great help if you could take time to read and answer.

Regards,
Aditya

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-19-2013

The first issue I see is that the subliminal should be registering as being from about 14,000 to 20,000 Hz (14kHz to 20 kHz) centering on 17.5 kHz. If it's starting at 4 kHz and cutting off at 16 kHz, it's been severely damaged. Somehow it got "undone". Have you re-encoded or "optimized" it for iTunes or some other form of transcoding?

If it's not damaged, I don't know how to explain it starting so low and cutting off so low unless you have some seriously poor quality speakers.

I'm betting you're not getting results because it's been re-encoded and damaged and/or speakers or player are not properly reproducing the audio, especially if you can hear it audibly... unless you're just playing it way too loudly.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - aditya - 01-19-2013

(01-19-2013, 02:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: The first issue I see is that the subliminal should be registering as being from about 14,000 to 20,000 Hz (14kHz to 20 kHz) centering on 17.5 kHz. If it's starting at 4 kHz and cutting off at 16 kHz, it's been severely damaged. Somehow it got "undone". Have you re-encoded or "optimized" it for iTunes or some other form of transcoding?

If it's not damaged, I don't know how to explain it starting so low and cutting off so low unless you have some seriously poor quality
Thanks for your response.
As for re-encoding etc, no not consciously. Unless the player does some magic internally. The file still exists as a .mp3.
I tried with vlc player and audacity as well.
Could you suggest how to play it on a iPhone?
As for the frequency registered, I would choose not to give full marks to the frequency recording app for the fact that it also depends on the sensitivity of my
iPhone mic.

Could you suggest a better way to clock the
frequency response?

Secondly, how do I assert that the file is not damaged or 'undone'? Any checksum available? Just in case downloading has been the issue..

At what dB should I play it? Most of the laptop based players have equalizers.
If I play it at a low volume, freq registered is low as well. I need to know the right distance of the player from the subject.
Thoughts ...?

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-19-2013

If you have the original download, and you open it up in Audacity and select a few seconds of the ultrasonic, and then go to Analyze>Plot Spectrum, it should look like the image I have attached to this post. Please post a screen shot of your results so I can see what you're getting.

[attachment=72]

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - ssh - 01-19-2013

(01-19-2013, 04:00 PM)aditya Wrote: As for the frequency registered, I would choose not to give full marks to the frequency recording app for the fact that it also depends on the sensitivity of my iPhone mic.

Hello Aditya, you are are probably right, the freq. recording app is not a standard instrument or standard operating procedure to know the frequency as it heavily depends on the sensitivity of the mic. It's better not to rely on these apps. I'm saying this because I tried a similar app to measure the DB's (Decibels) on an iphone of my friend but again the phones mic issue plays an important role. I tried variations in volume and distance but the app didn't show variations as expected.

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - aditya - 01-21-2013

(01-19-2013, 04:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you have the original download, and you open it up in Audacity and select a few seconds of the ultrasonic, and then go to Analyze>Plot Spectrum, it should look like the image I have attached to this post. Please post a screen shot of your results so I can see what you're getting.

The frequency analysis gives an impression that there was no loss...
Please have a look (first 237.8 seconds of the file).

That brings me back to my earlier questions -
1) Distance from the subject
2) If playing from iPhone is ok
3) playing from a laptop (HP EliteBook 8440p) through audacity

Regards,
Aditya

RE: Poetry of the Silent Eros - me and yours experiences - Shannon - 01-21-2013

My friend, what you posted is the signature of an altered and damaged file. My plot starts sharply at 15 kHz. Yours starts at about 100 Hz, fades after 2,000 Hz and then reappears at 11,480 Hz and gives an exaggerated plotting of mine before cutting off at 20,500 Hz. It should cut off sharply at 20,000 Hz or extend fully to 23 kHz, depending on specifically when it was created.

Somehow, somewhere, that file has been altered, adjusted, and damaged. You need to download it again.

(01-21-2013, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: My friend, what you posted is the signature of an altered and damaged file. My plot starts sharply at 15 kHz. Yours starts at about 100 Hz, fades after 2,000 Hz and then reappears at 11,480 Hz and gives an exaggerated plotting of mine before cutting off at 20,500 Hz. It should cut off sharply at 20,000 Hz or extend fully to 23 kHz, depending on specifically when it was created.

Somehow, somewhere, that file has been altered, adjusted, and damaged. You need to download it again.
So that's the reason. One more information- do I need to purchase again or the existing account lets me download the already purchased files?

I thunk there's no checksum available to check integrity of the download ... Right?

I have the encoder set to embed a checksum, but it doesn't tell me what the checksum is. But if you've purchased it, just send an e-mail to our store and ask for a new download to be made available to you.

(01-21-2013, 09:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have the encoder set to embed a checksum, but it doesn't tell me what the checksum is. But if you've purchased it, just send an e-mail to our store and ask for a new download to be made available to you.

I'll do that. Thanks very much Shannon. After I download it afresh I might need to doublecheck with you (by sharing the frequency analysis image) to ensure there has been no loss / distortion

Just make sure you keep anything you put the file on, or load the file with, from altering it. Audacity is safe.