Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Vol-8)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 04-30-2024

(04-30-2024, 06:13 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: X4A-1511 works from the get-go, but it does power up further over time.  How much more it powers up and how long that takes seems to depend on the specific person and why they respond to the experience the way they do.  For some it will be weak in the beginning and go to very strong over time.  Some will have it be moderate;y powerful or very strong right away.  Some will have it power up fully in a few hours, some a few days, some a few weeks, and some a few months.  Most people are likely to see full power results in 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on resistance levels.

The effects it has will sometimes require time to show.  For example, you might encounter someone who it affects, who is simply hiding the effects it has on her consciously and intentionally for whatever reason, but it is still affecting her, and she will react over time by either leaning into it (if she's open to it) or avoiding you (if she's fighting it).

Some women require time to register what is happening and understand why, and then decide what to do about it.

I tried in X4A-2000 to expedite that but it still requires multiple exposures and time.

When you say multiple exposures do you have average on how many times and how much time for each exposure? 

And that’s multiple exposures to get a positive result or for them to decide what to do about you- negative or positive?

Averages don't work when there are so many variables in play, unfortunately. 

It usually happens that the first exposure - presuming you are fully executing - catches them off guard and they don't know what to make of it.  Then when you leave they contemplate and process it, and they conclude whether they want to move forward or not.  Then in each successive exposure, that effect gets added to.  How many exposures you need to get to sex, changes from man to man, woman to woman, and situation to situation.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 04-30-2024

(04-30-2024, 06:15 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @Shannon

I’m also curious have you decided yet what the following will cost:

1. X4A-2000
2. Standard 6G price
3. Premium program in 6G price
4. 3 or 6 stage in 6G (would I just multiple the standard price by 3 or 6?)

The final price of X4A-2000 has not been determined.  I have an idea what it will cost, but before I release that information I need to verify it one more time.  It will be more expensive than Maverick, and possibly much more expensive.

Standard 6G price is similar.  I have an idea of what I think it will be, but I haven't modeled it out yet.  It will probably be significantly more expensive than 5.11G.

Premium 6G program price: Premiums will not have a standard price according to the generation, like standard programs do.  Premiums will be priced according to how advanced they are, the generation, the time it takes to develop the script, how hard it is to create it, what it is designed to do and how high a price is necessary to keep it out of the wrong hands.  Most likely it will be at least $2,000 and may go well into the tens of thousands of dollars per copy, or even more, depending on what it does, how dangerous it is, how well it works, etc.  The specifics will not be known for each title until it is calculated.

Standard multi-stage sets in 6G will be the price of a single 6G x the number of stages.  Premium multi-stage sets will be an altogether different story.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Frosted - 05-01-2024

(04-30-2024, 05:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 02:02 PM)Frosted Wrote: If this could cure or mitigate my ADHD I would throw my money at this product. The whole reason I’m focusing on healing right now instead of money is because I can’t get my brain to sit down and do the work.

More data on how BROP affects ADD/ADHD is going to better and more quickly enable me to build the ADD/ADHD Aid, which is in research at this time.  Maybe subscribe for a month or two and give some feedback?

If I don’t change my mind by the end of my OGSF2 run (around a month from now) then I’ll give it a shot for a month or two. I’ll be sure to make a journal and report on anything significant if I do.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Johannesbrst - 05-01-2024

(04-30-2024, 05:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 02:02 PM)Frosted Wrote: If this could cure or mitigate my ADHD I would throw my money at this product. The whole reason I’m focusing on healing right now instead of money is because I can’t get my brain to sit down and do the work.

More data on how BROP affects ADD/ADHD is going to better and more quickly enable me to build the ADD/ADHD Aid, which is in research at this time.  Maybe subscribe for a month or two and give some feedback?

I can recommend listening to Gabor Mate for your research, famous trauma psychologist, that claims that add and ADHD is basically a coping mechanism to some kind of trauma or inability for emoti8nal regulation. 

https://drgabormate.com/adhd/

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - MrGnome - 05-01-2024

(04-30-2024, 10:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 06:15 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @Shannon

I’m also curious have you decided yet what the following will cost:

1. X4A-2000
2. Standard 6G price
3. Premium program in 6G price
4. 3 or 6 stage in 6G (would I just multiple the standard price by 3 or 6?)

The final price of X4A-2000 has not been determined.  I have an idea what it will cost, but before I release that information I need to verify it one more time.  It will be more expensive than Maverick, and possibly much more expensive.

Standard 6G price is similar.  I have an idea of what I think it will be, but I haven't modeled it out yet.  It will probably be significantly more expensive than 5.11G.

Premium 6G program price: Premiums will not have a standard price according to the generation, like standard programs do.  Premiums will be priced according to how advanced they are, the generation, the time it takes to develop the script, how hard it is to create it, what it is designed to do and how high a price is necessary to keep it out of the wrong hands.  Most likely it will be at least $2,000 and may go well into the tens of thousands of dollars per copy, or even more, depending on what it does, how dangerous it is, how well it works, etc.  The specifics will not be known for each title until it is calculated.

Standard multi-stage sets in 6G will be the price of a single 6G x the number of stages.  Premium multi-stage sets will be an altogether different story.

Welp, Sounds Like I'm screwed I expected the next alpha male to be €1000 but by the sounds of it, Its sounds like it will be more like €7000 hehe...

Thank god absolute self confidence is free because this is gonna be a big challenge (although to be fair I did need to stop with pointless spending anyway..)

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - tmp17 - 05-01-2024

How to get the best out of DMSI. i have been using the hybrid trickling sound flac for a month for around 5-6 loops overnight and sometimes 1-2 loops in daytime. i do 6 days on and 1 day off. I play it in the phone with earphones, the volume is something easily hearable sound but not too high.

I do see some results but want to get some tips and ideas from Shannon and the community. Of what best works and so on. And how to optimize the usage and get the best out of it.

Would appreciate if people can share. thanks.

I have used OFv4 for around 5-6 mths in the past.

I think i have read most of the DMSI threads. I don't feel tired or exhausted or hungry or so. though i don't eat much including skipping breakfast. Nor do i hardly get any dreams or so. Which i used to get in OFv4. Based on the older version journals, i wonder if the older versions were more powerful or unrestrictive or so.

Another question i have is many times i feel should i go for AM6 before running more of DMSI to build the foundation or run DMSI for like 6 mths and then switch to AM6. I am concerned that even if things work out, if i don't have a strong foundation the results will be still temporary. At the same time i feel tempted to keep running DMSI Smile.  OR if i should think of X4A-1511/2000.

I am looking for longer term results so happy to wait if needed. i am more inclined to know whether i am in the right track or how things are going.

Wonder when newer version of AM6 will be released with new technology.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Frosted - 05-01-2024

@tmp17 Not Shannon, but I’ve used a lot of subliminals from 5G - 5.11G. I don’t recommend going below 5.75G if you can help it. Something like OGSF2 or EHPRA6 would be better than AM6 for laying a foundation for you.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-01-2024

(05-01-2024, 01:37 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 05:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: More data on how BROP affects ADD/ADHD is going to better and more quickly enable me to build the ADD/ADHD Aid, which is in research at this time.  Maybe subscribe for a month or two and give some feedback?

I can recommend listening to Gabor Mate for your research, famous trauma psychologist, that claims that add and ADHD is basically a coping mechanism to some kind of trauma or inability for emoti8nal regulation. 

https://drgabormate.com/adhd/

Interesting.  I haven't seen Gabor, but I have come to a conclusion through my own research and experiments that very strongly agrees with that assessment, although I believe there is potentially something else that is significant also.

Thanks for the suggestion.

(05-01-2024, 07:35 AM)MrGnome Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 10:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: The final price of X4A-2000 has not been determined.  I have an idea what it will cost, but before I release that information I need to verify it one more time.  It will be more expensive than Maverick, and possibly much more expensive.

Welp, Sounds Like I'm screwed I expected the next alpha male to be €1000 but by the sounds of it, Its sounds like it will be more like €7000 hehe...

Thank god absolute self confidence is free because this is gonna be a big challenge (although to be fair I did need to stop with pointless spending anyway..)

You sound like you've scuttled your ships before ever finding out what the facts are.  You've jumped to conclusions based on speculation and fear.  That's not how one gets ahead, or to success, in life.  Besides, you'll still have the option of subscribing to 6G if you cannot easily buy it, and that will be close to the price it is for 5.11G subscriptions.  Just wait and see what the numbers actually are before you decide what is what.

(05-01-2024, 08:07 AM)tmp17 Wrote: How to get the best out of DMSI. i have been using the hybrid trickling sound flac for a month for around 5-6 loops overnight and sometimes 1-2 loops in daytime. i do 6 days on and 1 day off. I play it in the phone with earphones, the volume is something easily hearable sound but not too high.

I do see some results but want to get some tips and ideas from Shannon and the community. Of what best works and so on. And how to optimize the usage and get the best out of it.

It sounds like you're not following the directions too closely.  Are those settings you chose because you believed them to be AutoConfig, or because you wanted Moar Power!, or because you were afraid the instructions weren't enough or what?  If you haven't used the instructed settings, that's a great place to start.

Quote:Would appreciate if people can share. thanks.

I have used OFv4 for around 5-6 mths in the past.

I think i have read most of the DMSI threads. I don't feel tired or exhausted or hungry or so. though i don't eat much including skipping breakfast. Nor do i hardly get any dreams or so. Which i used to get in OFv4. Based on the older version journals, i wonder if the older versions were more powerful or unrestrictive or so.

So I'm guessing this is DMSI v3.5?  One thing about it is it uses a lot of energy when you are executing, and it will make you eat more frequently if that is the case.  If you're not executing, and you're using Hybrid and that many hours/days on to days off, then it's likely you're overloading your subconscious and you need to back off to a less aggressive format and or less time and days on.  What were your usage patterns before you started using Hybrid?

Quote:Another question i have is many times i feel should i go for AM6 before running more of DMSI to build the foundation or run DMSI for like 6 mths and then switch to AM6. I am concerned that even if things work out, if i don't have a strong foundation the results will be still temporary. At the same time i feel tempted to keep running DMSI Smile.  OR if i should think of X4A-1511/2000.

If you're having trouble running and executing DMSI, then don't even think about running a Premium aphrodisiac like X4A-2000.  You're not ready for it.  AM6 is a good way to do a foundation for DMSI, but I think you'd probably benefit from a foundation for AM6, and for that I would recommend EHPRA v6 and/or OGSF v2. 

Then if you want to see if you've made progress with DMSI or X4A-1511 (which is designed to be easier to execute than DMSI 3.5 and earlier) try that and decide if you think you need more time on OGSF v2 or EHPR v6.  Whichever of those two is the more challenging for you to run is going to be the one you need the most.

Quote:I am looking for longer term results so happy to wait if needed. i am more inclined to know whether i am in the right track or how things are going.

Wonder when newer version of AM6 will be released with new technology.

AM7 is a multi-stager in 6G and 6G is still in development.  It's going to take a lot of time to translate from 5G because the tech levels and scripting methods are so vastly different, and it's also a multi-stage, meaning it will probably require 4+ months for me to build.  If I manage to get 6G finished and begin verification testing in 3-4 months, and then verification testing takes 2-4 months, then we are looking at 5 to 8 months before I am ready to build and publish the first publicly accessible 6G which will be the free Absolute Self Confidence.  That'll take 2-4 weeks.

THEN I'll start working on AM v7, and it will probably need 4 to 6 months.

So we can estimate that AM7 will be published approximately 13 to 15 months from now.  June of 2025 or later.  Presuming I don't publish each stage as I build it, in which case Stage 1 would likely be out around March of 2025.

I am historically and notoriously bad at estimating these things even in the short term, so take this with a block of salt.  Could be signifcant error in either direction from what I estimated.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - thectexperience1 - 05-02-2024

Second that about Gabor, especially the book, When the Body Says No. His thesis links emotional personality types and behavioural tendencies to specific diseases and disorders. He's much informed by having seen ayahuasca's capacity for curing addiction. With your lens on the role of the subconscious in these things, you could take his work much further. Imo, he is really an analyst rather than a healer.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - HD87 - 05-02-2024

@Shannon congrats on Brain Optimizer, just wondering will you still be making the Self Esteem Program after the weight loss one, and if so do you think that it will have DRS in it instead of GS?

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-02-2024

(05-02-2024, 12:03 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Second that about Gabor, especially the book, When the Body Says No. His thesis links emotional personality types and behavioural tendencies to specific diseases and disorders. He's much informed by having seen ayahuasca's capacity for curing addiction. With your lens on the role of the subconscious in these things, you could take his work much further. Imo, he is really an analyst rather than a healer.

Will definitely have to check that out.  Thank you.

RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8 - Shannon - 05-02-2024

(05-02-2024, 01:23 AM)HD87 Wrote: @Shannon congrats on Brain Optimizer, just wondering will you still be making the Self Esteem Program after the weight loss one, and if so do you think that it will have DRS in it instead of GS?

It is definitely a possibility, since Self Esteem would be relatively easy to build.  But I hesitate to commit because I have learned that if I try to commit too far out, something always forces me to break the commitment.

Currently working on 6G development for a little longer before getting to the weight loss program.  But Self Esteem should be pretty easy to build.