Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience (/Thread-Shannon-s-Money-Magnet-5-11G-Experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Shannon - 07-23-2023

I'm not sure how well or how long I'll be able to keep this updated, but I thought I would journal my personal experiences with it so far.

I'm currently almost 8 minutes into my first loop.  Within a minute or two, I could feel myself projecting the auric shield.  My face, chest, arms and shoulders feel it the most.

So far no other obvious signs of what it's doing.  But 1 loop every other day at v10 on my phone speakers shouldn't be hard to do.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects my thinking and beliefs.  I know that some early part of me associates what I grew up with, which amounted to basically poverty until I was 6 years old, to my mother and familiarity, and therefore safety and security.  I'm looking forward to having those associations dissolved and replaced with associaions and beliefs that will allow me to have more money.  

Based on a modeling run I did recently, it looks like the way I designed Money Magnet does not limit it to small or moderate amounts of money as a result.  I did not limit it, so it is still possible that large amounts of money may result; I just wasn't necessarily expecting that.  Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

My left eyelid just started twitching involuntarily.  Whenever my eyelid twitches involuntarily, it always means one of two things.  Most of the time, it means I'm extremely exhausted, and I need sleep NOW.  But it's 2:57 PM, and that's not the answer.  So it must be the second option, which is...

Some part of me is expressing nervousness or fear at what's going on under the hood.

It's time for this change.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - ncbeareatingman - 07-23-2023

(07-23-2023, 11:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not sure how well or how long I'll be able to keep this updated, but I thought I would journal my personal experiences with it so far.

I'm currently almost 8 minutes into my first loop.  Within a minute or two, I could feel myself projecting the auric shield.  My face, chest, arms and shoulders feel it the most.

So far no other obvious signs of what it's doing.  But 1 loop every other day at v10 on my phone speakers shouldn't be hard to do.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects my thinking and beliefs.  I know that some early part of me associates what I grew up with, which amounted to basically poverty until I was 6 years old, to my mother and familiarity, and therefore safety and security.  I'm looking forward to having those associations dissolved and replaced with associaions and beliefs that will allow me to have more money.  

Based on a modeling run I did recently, it looks like the way I designed Money Magnet does not limit it to small or moderate amounts of money as a result.  I did not limit it, so it is still possible that large amounts of money may result; I just wasn't necessarily expecting that.  Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

My left eyelid just started twitching involuntarily.  Whenever my eyelid twitches involuntarily, it always means one of two things.  Most of the time, it means I'm extremely exhausted, and I need sleep NOW.  But it's 2:57 PM, and that's not the answer.  So it must be the second option, which is...

Some part of me is expressing nervousness or fear at what's going on under the hood.

Whew! Whew! Whoa!!  Yes Indeed time for change !! agreed, concoured ! Gosh this thing is gonna be  as stated earlier,off the friggin chain Great post Mr.M !
  "Mr.M.", sounds like a James Bond Scene, with 007 and Mr. M: Big Grin

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Shannon - 07-23-2023

(07-23-2023, 11:11 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(07-23-2023, 11:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not sure how well or how long I'll be able to keep this updated, but I thought I would journal my personal experiences with it so far.

Whew! Whew! Whoa!!  Yes Indeed time for change !! agreed, concoured ! Gosh this thing is gonna be  as stated earlier,off the friggin chain Great post Mr.M !

I can feel that it's pumping some serious input into my head.  Feels like I'm working on unpacking it at the moment.  At 37 minutes in, and kind of feeling tired.  Maybe the eyelid twitching was tiredness after all?  Whatever's going on, I can feel this thing is doing its thing and "ain't nothin' gonna stop it".  It feels very determined and forceful, without having any obvious opposition from my subconscious.  It feels like it's just there and doing it's thing with unlimited determination, and efforts against it would just be plowed right through.

I put a lot of time into setting up a configuration that would result in that, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I kind of am surprised.  It reminds me of a little robot that has its orders, and it's on a mission, and nothing else matters.  It's going to accomplish this mission, and no other option even exists for it.  It has no awareness of anything else.  As if some part of me is unpacking the script and has started executing, and has become this little robot.  Quite interesting to "observe".  It seems to be going about locating certain things at the moment, as if it is currently indexing it's working environment and determining what it has to work with in preparation for achieving its goals, and it is putting things in order in preparation for the next step in it's sequence of operations.

Of course it is not literally a robot.  But I get the feeling that there's some part of me that's very matter of factly executing the script and doing the instruction set with complete focus and determination, and nothing outside of it's goals exists.  As if success or failure isn't even a question, it's going to do XYZ and ABC will result, and there is 0% distraction, hesitation or question as to the outcome.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - ncbeareatingman - 07-23-2023

(07-23-2023, 11:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-23-2023, 11:11 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  Whew! Whew! Whoa!!  Yes Indeed time for change !! agreed, concoured ! Gosh this thing is gonna be  as stated earlier,off the friggin chain Great post Mr.M !

I can feel that it's pumping some serious input into my head.  Feels like I'm working on unpacking it at the moment.  At 37 minutes in, and kind of feeling tired.  Maybe the eyelid twitching was tiredness after all?  Whatever's going on, I can feel this thing is doing its thing and "ain't nothin' gonna stop it".  It feels very determined and forceful, without having any obvious opposition from my subconscious.  It feels like it's just there and doing it's thing with unlimited determination, and efforts against it would just be plowed right through.

I put a lot of time into setting up a configuration that would result in that, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I kind of am surprised.  It reminds me of a little robot that has its orders, and it's on a mission, and nothing else matters.  It's going to accomplish this mission, and no other option even exists for it.  It has no awareness of anything else.  As if some part of me is unpacking the script and has started executing, and has become this little robot.  Quite interesting to "observe".  It seems to be going about locating certain things at the moment, as if it is currently indexing it's working environment and determining what it has to work with in preparation for achieving its goals, and it is putting things in order in preparation for the next step in it's sequence of operations.

Of course it is not literally a robot.  But I get the feeling that there's some part of me that's very matter of factly executing the script and doing the instruction set with complete focus and determination, and nothing outside of it's goals exists.  As if success or failure isn't even a question, it's going to do XYZ and ABC will result, and there is 0% distraction, hesitation or question as to the outcome.

OMG!! Wow. Shannon, that Robot example is exactly what I need, just what the Doc ordeed, in the given " current" situation, exactly as described "The instruction set with complete focus and determination!" YES !! Bring it on !!
BTW I already this is "ground work" for testing/observing/noting/experiecing (of course) for future use in other such money related title's. For all We know ya might not need'um, dont know yet, who knows.... all remains  to be seen,in the meantime, THis Rocket is certainly having its Blast off. In 6G holy smokes,can hardly imagine.

BTW I STILL Love  UMS & B.A.M.M. Those titles  'when' they do , get a re-do in such tech' and are up and running...... wow...I dont have the words. Almost brings tears to my eyes. I'll leave it at that. In the meantime MM....geez.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Ampersnd - 07-23-2023

Forget the robot analogy, Shannon.

Your subliminal is like Remi, and MM listeners are chef Linguini; it pulls at our hair and we must cook delicious food.. *ahem* .. I mean, achieve financial success !

A Ratatouille reference, in case you were scratching your head.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Shannon - 07-24-2023

(07-23-2023, 06:09 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Forget the robot analogy, Shannon.

Your subliminal is like Remi, and MM listeners are chef Linguini; it pulls at our hair and we must cook delicious food.. *ahem* .. I mean, achieve financial success !

Is this from personal experience?

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - ncbeareatingman - 07-24-2023

(07-24-2023, 09:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I Love the Robot analogy... perfect for any place setting and formal wear:-) Coffee? Tea? Robot? Ha! I like the Robot analogy.
Affirmative Will Robinson !! ( Lost in Space reference!) !!

And so it begins. Yesterday after using the program I had something very odd happen. Each Sunday GF and I go to a guided meditation session that typically costs $15 per person. I am not really needing this but I do it for her. She gets a lot out of it.

Yesterday for the first time... no charge. Saved $30.

Today I walked out of the bookstore I was waiting in and my head suddenly jerked straight down. I was almost standing on a quarter and a dime. My head doesn't jerk like that, ever. And that is the first time I have ever found more than one coin on the ground when I did not find them with a metal detector. I have also only ever found a quarter twice before in 50 years.

In this case it's not so much the amount of money that is significant; its the evidence that its not random. I wouldn't normally have noticed those coins. I normally would have found one coin. Normally it would have been a penny.

Both cases were "never happened before". I'm looking forward to seeing what else happens.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Ampersnd - 07-24-2023

(07-24-2023, 09:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:

On occasion, I've felt a very strong pull to do something outside of my habitual behaviors.
Especially at the start of Maverick. But I've had shifts like that while running the Alpha Male course

(07-24-2023, 10:08 AM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(07-24-2023, 09:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is this from personal experience?

On occasion, I've felt a very strong pull to do something outside of my habitual behaviors.
Especially at the start of Maverick. But I've had shifts like that while running the Alpha Male course

Are you running MM? And are you following those urges?

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Ampersnd - 07-24-2023

Still running Maverick.
I'm deciding if I want to follow a 6, 9, or 12 month listening schedule.
I do tend to heed the inner impulses

(07-24-2023, 07:08 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Still running Maverick.
I'm deciding if I want to follow a 6, 9, or 12 month listening schedule.
I do tend to head the inner impulses

Well then let me tell you... when you get around to running something in 5.11G... there's nothing else like it. Smile

Keep heeding the inner impulses.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Shannon - 07-25-2023

Last night, shortly after midnight, I felt some part of me telling me, "I need more." So instead of waiting for later in the day, I gave it a loop from 12:30-ish AM to 1:30-ish AM. Then I went to bed.

This morning, GF woke me up and I had something happen that I have never had happen before. With the barest of conscious awareness, I could see a visual of someone, I am presuming myself, working with what looked like a wall of machinery, and I knew that this part of me was in the process of programming my mind. It asked for ten minutes to finish up, which I relayed to my GF and she let me sleep for another 10 minutes.

Upon awakening, I have a relatively mild back ache in my upper mid-back. That means that somewhere, fears are being dealt with, and the fears are coming from some part of me that is old enough to understand speech and communicate with easily. Likely, this would be my adolescent self, given my life experiences. Someone is afraid to execute, but execute we shall.

Onward.

RE: Shannon's Money Magnet 5.11G Experience - Shannon - 07-25-2023

On the way home from the post office, spontaneous feelings of prosperity and financial wealth coming my way, as if they are foregone conclusions and I am simply looking forward to them, without a shadow of doubt anywhere. It was as if these thoughts and feelings were breaking through to my conscious mind from my subconscious like a mushroom growing through soil and forming in high speed. From "not there" to "forming" to "this is what is" in the span of a minute or two. Quite fascinating to experience.