Subliminal Talk
Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! (/Thread-Vote-on-What-subs-you-want-to-see-Next)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Frosted - 02-26-2021

Ultimate Writer

Renaissance Man

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - reki - 03-02-2021

(02-25-2021, 11:15 AM)sushi521 Wrote: get rid of eye bags and dark eye circles
get perfect skin

agreed with this. I want to see physical manifestations in 5.75g
All the anti fear, alpha male state, emotional healing is good but no better way to test subliminals than to make someone taller or improved his/her chin etc.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 03-02-2021

(03-02-2021, 11:59 AM)reki Wrote:
get perfect skin

All the anti fear, alpha male state, emotional healing is good but no better way to test subliminals than to make someone taller or improved his/her chin etc.

Really?  Making someone taller or improving their chin is better as a way to test subliminal than solving issues that have never been solved before like fear?  The magnitude of importance that removing fear has in making people's lives better makes "growing taller" a positive joke by comparison.  And improving their chin doesn't even show up on the radar of "this matters".

We will get to physical change subs soon enough.  For the time being, I'm building the components that will make subs that actually matter.  Because if you'll recall, the emotional healing and fear removal have not only been developed to make people's lives better, but to make all subliminal titles actually achieve their goals.  Instead of having people resort to any of the 20+ resistance tactics that I've documented so far to try to prevent subliminals from achieving their goals... out of fear.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - fab10 - 03-03-2021

(03-02-2021, 09:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
get perfect skin

Really?  Making someone taller or improving their chin is better as a way to test subliminal than solving issues that have never been solved before like fear?  The magnitude of importance that removing fear has in making people's lives better makes "growing taller" a positive joke by comparison.  And improving their chin doesn't even show up on the radar of "this matters".

We will get to physical change subs soon enough.  For the time being, I'm building the components that will make subs that actually matter.  Because if you'll recall, the emotional healing and fear removal have not only been developed to make people's lives better, but to make all subliminal titles actually achieve their goals.  Instead of having people resort to any of the 20+ resistance tactics that I've documented so far to try to prevent subliminals from achieving their goals... out of fear.

I interpreted ‘better way to test’ as ‘measurable results.’ If I wanted to convince a skeptical person, a physical change is easier to prove than ‘getting rid of all fears.’

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 03-03-2021

(03-03-2021, 06:37 PM)fab10 Wrote:
get perfect skin

I interpreted ‘better way to test’ as ‘measurable results.’ If I wanted to convince a skeptical person, a physical change is easier to prove than ‘getting rid of all fears.’

If you wanted to convince a skeptical person, then the current "Grow Taller" is an upgrade from the version that succeeded in convincing Andrew, my business partner, that subliminals work by causing him to grow very early a full inch after his doctor told him he couldn't grow anymore.  But it would be just as effective to take someone who was afraid of rollercoasters and show the skeptic that they were going on rollercoasters now, only after using Overcoming Fear.  Or Ziplining.  Or other things along those lines.  Before OF, decades of too much fear to do X.  After OF, willing to do X and enjoys it and looks forward to doing it again.  At least as good a way to prove it.

Besides, skeptics are going to disbelieve whatever evidence you show them, no matter how solid, if they don't want to accept it.  One of my friends of more than 24 years to this day refuses to believe subliminals work, and he's seen first hand how well they work on multiple occasions.  He just doesn't want to believe it because he is stuck on a belief that if they work, then he has no free will.  And that fear is so great that he won't even let me explain to him why it's wrong.

Bottom line... a skeptic is either going to get equally valid proof from either one, or they're going to reject whatever you offer as proof.  There are quite measurable results in both directions.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - samba99 - 03-04-2021

(03-03-2021, 07:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
get perfect skin

If you wanted to convince a skeptical person, then the current "Grow Taller" is an upgrade from the version that succeeded in convincing Andrew, my business partner, that subliminals work by causing him to grow very early a full inch after his doctor told him he couldn't grow anymore.  But it would be just as effective to take someone who was afraid of rollercoasters and show the skeptic that they were going on rollercoasters now, only after using Overcoming Fear.  Or Ziplining.  Or other things along those lines.  Before OF, decades of too much fear to do X.  After OF, willing to do X and enjoys it and looks forward to doing it again.  At least as good a way to prove it.

Besides, skeptics are going to disbelieve whatever evidence you show them, no matter how solid, if they don't want to accept it.  One of my friends of more than 24 years to this day refuses to believe subliminals work, and he's seen first hand how well they work on multiple occasions.  He just doesn't want to believe it because he is stuck on a belief that if they work, then he has no free will.  And that fear is so great that he won't even let me explain to him why it's wrong.

Bottom line... a skeptic is either going to get equally valid proof from either one, or they're going to reject whatever you offer as proof.  There are quite measurable results in both directions.

Actually I was also very skeptical about subliminal, because it was a complete new concept and just didn't have enough info. But when I used dmsi 2.4v. The girls were acting very strange. Things that only happen in Hollywood movies and never thought it can actually happen in reality. After these experiences, I am now totally hooked to subs. They are a great tool for sure. 

Thank you Shannon. I'm just wondering why aren't you using main stream media like YouTube etc to advertise your sub. There are channels on YouTube that have thousands of subscribers who are willing to pay for good technology. 

I'm saying this because most people won't Google about subliminal companies or come to the forum. Most of them just lurk on YouTube to find good channels and when they do find it, they go further into that company and buy their subs.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - RTBoss - 03-04-2021

(03-04-2021, 04:10 AM)samba99 Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 11:59 AM)reki Wrote: agreed with this. I want to see physical manifestations in 5.75g

Actually I was also very skeptical about subliminal, because it was a complete new concept and just didn't have enough info. But when I used dmsi 2.4v. The girls were acting very strange. Things that only happen in Hollywood movies and never thought it can actually happen in reality. After these experiences, I am now totally hooked to subs. They are a great tool for sure. 

Thank you Shannon. I'm just wondering why aren't you using main stream media like YouTube etc to advertise your sub. There are channels on YouTube that have thousands of subscribers who are willing to pay for good technology. 

I'm saying this because most people won't Google about subliminal companies or come to the forum. Most of them just lurk on YouTube to find good channels and when they do find it, they go further into that company and buy their subs.

While YT is a great idea & medium, it is also very time-consuming to create content and upload a new video multiples times per week (or per day!)  Shannon would very likely need a dedicated person/arm of IML to devote to a YT channel to have it grow exponentially.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - sushi521 - 03-04-2021

@Shannon, what do you think about an in the moment lucid dreaming sub that, when played, causes your dreams to be extremely vivid and increases your awareness so that you can easily become lucid in your dreams.You can run this during sleep or have it played in early morning when you're dreaming. It will be for short term usage like the Sleep Aid and can be combined with other subs. This way maybe a lot more people will be interested.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - ncbeareatingman - 03-04-2021

(03-04-2021, 12:53 PM)sushi521 Wrote: @Shannon, what do you think about an in the moment lucid dreaming sub that, when played, causes your dreams to be extremely vivid and increases your awareness so that you can easily become lucid in your dreams.You can run this during sleep or have it played in early morning when you're dreaming. It will be for short term usage like the Sleep Aid and can be combined with other subs. This way maybe a lot more people will be interested.

Hell Yes. I Love that idea and approach.  good one soosch!!

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 03-05-2021

(03-04-2021, 08:07 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 09:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: Really?  Making someone taller or improving their chin is better as a way to test subliminal than solving issues that have never been solved before like fear?  The magnitude of importance that removing fear has in making people's lives better makes "growing taller" a positive joke by comparison.  And improving their chin doesn't even show up on the radar of "this matters".

While YT is a great idea & medium, it is also very time-consuming to create content and upload a new video multiples times per week (or per day!)  Shannon would very likely need a dedicated person/arm of IML to devote to a YT channel to have it grow exponentially.

I could have dealt with time consuming.  I can't do much about having one of the companies that tries to copy us in name and products reporting our channel and getting us banned before we ever had anything to publish.  YouTube will be YouTube, I guess.

(03-04-2021, 12:53 PM)sushi521 Wrote: @Shannon, what do you think about an in the moment lucid dreaming sub that, when played, causes your dreams to be extremely vivid and increases your awareness so that you can easily become lucid in your dreams.You can run this during sleep or have it played in early morning when you're dreaming. It will be for short term usage like the Sleep Aid and can be combined with other subs. This way maybe a lot more people will be interested.

I think you clearly don't understand what is involved in making such a subliminal.  :Smile What you describe is next to impossible to build.  I can make a lucid dreaming sub, but having it be a short term/ITM sub is unlikely to work, based on what I have seen, and using it with something else is almost certainly not happening unless I have some magical breakthrough that allows for using 2+ 5.75.6+G subs at once.  Which doesn't seem likely.

This sub isn't going to be in queue for a long time.  Probably going to wait until 6G to build a lucid dreamer sub.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - sushi521 - 03-05-2021

(03-05-2021, 10:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I think you clearly don't understand what is involved in making such a subliminal.  :Smile What you describe is next to impossible to build.  I can make a lucid dreaming sub, but having it be a short term/ITM sub is unlikely to work, based on what I have seen, and using it with something else is almost certainly not happening unless I have some magical breakthrough that allows for using 2+ 5.75.6+G subs at once.  Which doesn't seem likely.

This sub isn't going to be in queue for a long time.  Probably going to wait until 6G to build a lucid dreamer sub.
OK I see. I thought it would just be similar to the Awakener and the Sleep Aid.

(03-05-2021, 11:35 AM)sushi521 Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 10:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:

OK I see. I thought it would just be similar to the Awakener and the Sleep Aid.

It would most likely require a medium to long term use sub to accomplish that because it would most likely have to be trained for most people.  The key to lucid dreaming requires a very delicate balance of states of awareness that very few people ever achieve even by accident.  It isn't easily done even when you know how to do it for most people.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - RTBoss - 03-05-2021

(03-05-2021, 10:37 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 08:07 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 06:37 PM)fab10 Wrote: I interpreted ‘better way to test’ as ‘measurable results.’ If I wanted to convince a skeptical person, a physical change is easier to prove than ‘getting rid of all fears.’

I could have dealt with time consuming.  I can't do much about having one of the companies that tries to copy us in name and products reporting our channel and getting us banned before we ever had anything to publish.  YouTube will be YouTube, I guess.

If you can do time consuming, maybe check out Theta. I think I've mentioned that to you a little while ago.  I bet the other guys aren't on Theta, yet.