Subliminal Talk
Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! (/Thread-Vote-on-What-subs-you-want-to-see-Next)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - fab10 - 01-05-2021

(01-04-2021, 09:05 AM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon

Would it be possible down the road to make a Self-Worth/Self-Esteem sub?

I know  E4 covers but it might be good to have a stand-alone sub that covers this. I might run this after my E4 run if it was made.

It should be relatively quick to make by extracting it from E4 and a few people have showed interest.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - tolgaocal80 - 01-05-2021

I dont think E4 covering that "Self-esteem" issues as well as standalone SE, self-esteem is highly important if its not the most important thing to win in life,

SE sub must be a 6 stage sub by itself with extended script, I think SE must include E4 not the otherwise, thoughts?

you know emotinal healing is a thing developing high self-respect and having a strong self-esteem is another thing

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - fab10 - 01-05-2021

I have no way to know what exactly is in E4 regarding self esteem (the description mentions’ Self esteem/respect/self worth and validity enhancement ’) but you are certainly right that a stand-alone program is more effective on a specific issue because it focuses all its energy on that one issue only. It’s a choice between a broad vs a deep approach.

Along the same line, I mentioned before how I miss stand-alone DRS now that I am running LTU, even if LTU includes DRS. Shannon has done an amazing job optimizing and packing together several titles but nobody can always have the cake and eat it.

Paradoxically, since I own LTU I feel the need for some specific stand-alone titles, including some included in LTU, to laser focus on certain issues.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - reki - 01-06-2021

Maximize your Physical Attractiveness Sub

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - sushi521 - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 09:02 AM)reki Wrote: Maximize your Physical Attractiveness Sub

+1, I think this will help with sex and dating and will sell very well. I feel it's also better than aura because it's more permanent.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - RTBoss - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 09:19 AM)sushi521 Wrote:

+1, I think this will help with sex and dating and will sell very well. I feel it's also better than aura because it's more permanent.

While not a standalone title, I am pretty sure DMSI contains a module (perhaps more) that pertain to this.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - ncbeareatingman - 01-07-2021

(01-06-2021, 11:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

(01-06-2021, 09:19 AM)sushi521 Wrote:

While not a standalone title, I am pretty sure DMSI contains a module (perhaps more) that pertain to this.

I swear I thought thee same thing RT.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - sushi521 - 01-08-2021

I think it would be much more powerful as a standalone, like some of the subs suggested.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - DarthXedonias - 01-08-2021

Updated. I did see MLS mentioned and added my vote for that as well. I mean I know Shannon hates working on it and rather wait till 6G but if he can just take the ideas in the current one and update them to just current tech I would be more than happy with that assuming it only takes a week or a bit over.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - AriGold - 01-08-2021

I like these ideas:
- self esteem
- photographic memory

but also some others pulled out of DMSI and LTU:
- Gratitude and Appreciation/Happiness and Joy (together with the suggestion as a "just enjoy the moment" sub) maybe just as a "in the moment" push like already said before you go out to have the time of your life
- Disconnect from negative stress (an ultimate relax subliminal, also as in the moment, imagine you come home from an intense workday, a long drive, I don't know what and you just want to relax for 1 hour. not meditating, not sleeping but sit there and relax, get your mind off of things)
- Overcome Victim Mentality (I see a lot of people here looking for excuses to not execute the sub properly and I also read in between the lines in different journals that there is a victim thinking in progress. Why do I see that? Because I also have that from time to time and a dedicated sub for that only would be nice)
- Absolute Self Confidence 5.xG as a BUY ONLY program to support Shannon on the way to 6G (the 6G version will be free, but I think a lot of us would enjoy to have an in between version and support Shannon)
- Is a Luck Magnifier alone without Ultra Success also possible and makes sense? I mean just like a 5.xG program to be the ultimate lucky person.

From DMSI:
- DAOS 5.x Version without the other stuff (I know it is less powerful than DMSI, but it is more focused. Let the users feel incredibly sexy and let others experience that. No other stuff needed)

other complicated ones:
- creativity set (to be in the zone, find solutions, etc)
- buddha set (be and feel the ultimate unconditional love)
- Develop a Zen Attitude 5.xG? Maybe it was not successful enough?

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - fab10 - 01-08-2021

In the moment disconnect from negative stress would also be great!

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - K-Train - 01-09-2021

Adding in Overcome Tinnitus 5.75G. Sleeper hit, guaranteed .

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - London1 - 01-09-2021

I think I've seen this mentioned in the journal.
How about an updated version of grow taller and increase penis size (length and girth, until desired size)?
Im thinking these would sell like crazy.
Also a bodybuilding/muscle one.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Yous - 01-10-2021

MLS with Frm, i think the problem with this sub could be that. Also would like to have DRS, or the shield that transform the energie into wisdom.