Subliminal Talk
Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! (/Thread-Vote-on-What-subs-you-want-to-see-Next)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Kol - 01-02-2021

(01-02-2021, 07:43 AM)TouchyCat Wrote: I want the basics but I want it in 6G versions:
  1. Alpha Male
  2. Sex Magnet
  3. Women Magnet
  4. Become a Successful Entrepreneur
  5. Rennaisance Man
For the in-between of 5.75.5G and 6G would be:
  1. Maximum Learning Speed
  2. USLM 
  3. UMS v2

+1

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - NOMAD - 01-02-2021

I like Nomad's suggestion Big Grin

Edit: To clarify, the enjoy any activity sub suggestion is for a hyper-focused in the moment sub that can be run in addition to whatever primary sub the user is running.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Mystic Pymp - 01-02-2021

Psychic Sub FTW!

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - CatMan - 01-02-2021

GPR, DMSI.

I'll add UMOP as a bonus, since it just needs porting over from existing LTU script to 5.75.5G and has been planned for some time. Arguably, the easiest of the 3 to make now due to that as well.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Frosted - 01-02-2021

For the easier sub to build: Manifest your perfect Girlfriend (Only thing I could think of. I'd buy and use it but still would rather have UMS 2)
(Can't remember if Shannon said it would be a pain to re-build this or not)

For my longer term vote: UMS 2

I know UMS 2 isn't one of the easier subs to build, I just don't have anything else I want right now *shrugs*. UMS 2 is a day one buy for me.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - RTBoss - 01-02-2021

DMSI, updated with just the 5.75.5G skeleton script. Easy upgrade, and now that execution is happening for quite a few more people, it'll aid in upgrading DMSI for the next MAJOR release.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - DarthXedonias - 01-02-2021

Ok upgraded the tallies right now. Seems like UMS is very popular for the long term. Short term it seems to be psychic, lucid dreaming and quite a few tied with 2 votes unless I missed something. Didn't put anything for 6G yet as that seems pretty far out for now. Just focusing on stuff before we reach 6G.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - ncbeareatingman - 01-02-2021

(01-02-2021, 01:33 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: Dream Your Best Solution & Lucid Dreaming (Idk if they both done)

if you working on a trading system or some kind of problem that you encountered so, what would be better than dreaming the best or nearly best solution ?
Subconscious can connect to hive mind and find the best solution

our particular problem was encountered once in time and space. %100

Yes!!!!

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Shannon - 01-02-2021

I appreciate the help, guys! Getting to the next one as soon as possible. Right now, working on something important and experimental behind the scenes.

Once I am done with it (in a couple days or so), I'll be assessing what to build next.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - THolt - 01-03-2021

A new Self Esteem/Self Worth sub might be interesting. I wouldn’t be running it anytime soon because I am on E4 but it maybe something I choose after completing my E4 run.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - fab10 - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 08:55 AM)THolt Wrote: A new Self Esteem/Self Worth sub might be interesting. I wouldn’t be running it anytime soon because I am on E4 but it maybe something I choose after completing my E4 run.

Since that’s included in E4, do you mean something with a 100% specific focus? Or some in-the-moment to use when needed?

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - THolt - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:02 AM)fab10 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:55 AM)THolt Wrote: A new Self Esteem/Self Worth sub might be interesting. I wouldn’t be running it anytime soon because I am on E4 but it maybe something I choose after completing my E4 run.

Since that’s included in E4, do you mean something with a 100% specific focus? Or some in-the-moment to use when needed?

Yeah. There was a SE sub that came out back in 2017. It was a focusfire.

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - tolgaocal80 - 01-03-2021

maybe an updated SE too? with FRM last version

RE: Vote on What subs you want to see Next! - Zane - 01-03-2021

Right now I just want a "Exercise Motivation Sub" focus fire.. Shannon should be easy?