Subliminal Talk
*Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-5-75-1G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Omni3 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 10:48 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 01:55 PM)Omni3 Wrote:
Quote:Hey omni thanks man so let me try it with your first 3 sentence above and if it doesnt work right please tell me what went wrong. Ill be quoting each line seperately to see if it works and under ill type a number.
Hey @Jake2015

In essence we're talking NESTED tags - this page explains the concept succinctly:
http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/websites/www/non-wordpress/start/html-introduction/syntax/nesting-tags/

I quote (get it..lol) "tags should be “nested” in a proper order, meaning that the tag opened most recently is always the next tag to close"

So tags come in pairs - open and close. If you want your quote to be at the very left and not in the "quote chain" or "nested chain" you have to close each quote off individually.

In your example your 'numbers' are still "nested."

I trust that make sense. Try making it "not nested" as an exercise Smile

Hey Omni

Thanks for taking the time to explain really appreciate it but so ok how do I not nest them? as that was the issue I had and saw that my numbers were yes nested rather than out of the nest.

Your comments will be nested if 'when editing the post' they are ANYWHERE within an 'open loop' of open/close tags.

Eg

Your comment (outside of a loop)

[open loop1]
          [open loop2]
               [open loop3]
                     Your NESTED comment here
               [/close loop3]
          [/close loop2]
    [/close loop1]

[open loop1]

[open loop2]
               [open loop3]

[/close loop3]
          [/close loop2]
    [/close loop1]

Take note of the coloured pairs.
If you still need more visit w3 schools and look up nested loops or nested tags.

Cheers

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 11:44 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 10:47 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 12:04 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: contuine like that !! it is soon you will notice some bigger things
thanks man i really hope so too but do you think the music playing in the head is normal or something?

well, if you ask me about that, this certainly means heavy resistance, I bet it is trying to guide your thoughts to a totally different subject than what OF trying to enlight.

This happened to me before, I was listening to the same music over and over again, than realized that with listening this music I was trying to hide some reality issues, so for subconscious "logic" if there is a one, it was trying to split and mislead my conscious efforts to run from the problem,
So I found out that and it stopped, than I finally looked for a actual solution than running from the problem.

you may want to try to find out what is the meaning of the song for you, how it makes you feel, what is the main message in that song? this may help, but if this really means heavy resistance, than you got it ! it is starting Smile  
edit:grammer

ah i see. 

So yeah in my case its the theme music of ironman3 and captain america winter soldier (mostly this latter one 90%) and its the repetitive pacing part. It just lifts me up and gets me in the mood to save America lol no to get shit done!
This musical point was repeated looping in my head so yeah trying to sleep was a bitch cos of it.

Then as I mentioned I had those scary figures I thought were in the corner that was freaky too.

So there is no song its purely music and the message if any is just I dunno. Ill see if I can post the music of both here:

and this one...

(10-08-2020, 12:00 PM)Omni3 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 10:48 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 01:55 PM)Omni3 Wrote:
Quote:Hey omni thanks man so let me try it with your first 3 sentence above and if it doesnt work right please tell me what went wrong. Ill be quoting each line seperately to see if it works and under ill type a number.
Hey @Jake2015

In essence we're talking NESTED tags - this page explains the concept succinctly:
http://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/websites/www/non-wordpress/start/html-introduction/syntax/nesting-tags/

I quote (get it..lol) "tags should be “nested” in a proper order, meaning that the tag opened most recently is always the next tag to close"

So tags come in pairs - open and close. If you want your quote to be at the very left and not in the "quote chain" or "nested chain" you have to close each quote off individually.

In your example your 'numbers' are still "nested."

I trust that make sense. Try making it "not nested" as an exercise Smile

Hey Omni

Thanks for taking the time to explain really appreciate it but so ok how do I not nest them? as that was the issue I had and saw that my numbers were yes nested rather than out of the nest.

Your comments will be nested if 'when editing the post' they are ANYWHERE within an 'open loop' of open/close tags.

Eg

[open loop1]
          [open loop2]
               [open loop3]
                     Your NESTED comment here
               [/close loop3]
          [/close loop2]
    [/close loop1]

[open loop1]

[open loop2]
               [open loop3]

[/close loop3]
AVENGERS
          [/close loop2]
    [/close loop1]

Take note of the coloured pairs.
If you still need more visit w3 schools and look up nested loops or nested tags.

Cheers

thank you so much so what if I wanted to make a comment between loop 3 and loop 2. I have to do it where I have posted the word AVENGERS above?

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Omni3 - 10-08-2020

Check out W3 Schools

(10-08-2020, 01:23 PM)Omni3 Wrote: Check out W3 Schools

will do thanks Omni3

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-09-2020

Friday 9 October - Day 5 of Cycle 2

Exhausted today! its my fault but allow me to explain.
I have been as previously mentioned trying to sleep earlier and fix my sleep using natural amino acid neurotransmitters such as L-Tryptophan etc. I managed to bring my pattern from 6am sleeping and 3pm waking to around 1am in bed (Slept maybe 2 or 3) and woke at 10am.

However lastnight I ended up staying up late due to bagging up some food I had cooked for deep freeze to keep as standby during a cold winter here and also due to speaking to a girl and her cousin from the chat app about the situation with the girl that I like and how this girl (her cousin jumped on to give me advice) will help. So I ended up sleeping around 5.30am.

Woke naturally at 10 but the sub was playing so slept till 12-1 and then woke and was tired but nothing major. Was cold and lazy but once out of bed I've been nothing but super tired and super exhausted and it could be the sub or more likely the lack of sleep.

So besides the drowsy exhaustion i remembered the real reason that i am on this sub which is to see if the crashing through the window approach deals with my procrastination rather than the direct through the door approach. The attacking of fears for me is a great secondary bonus and ideally dealing with the root issues as to why im stonewalling all these subs is great but as I was reading someone's journal on OF today I read that procrastination is still a big deal for them and this brought the reminder back for me.

I do have a worry ill share which is what if it does take the full 8 months to finally execute this sub (meaning I dont jump onto UMOP3) but that that could mean it will always for now take almost a year to execute a sub. I just fear that I dont have the luxury of time to fix myself and reach all my goals. So yes this fear or worry arose in my mind today for me to share here.

I do know that UMOP3 will be a 5.75.3G sub if not more with the tech Shannon will put into it and maybe he'll suggest I stay on OF depending on my results by then or jump onto UMOP3 in the hope that that breaks my stonewalling in a quicker more brutal way. I just know im trying my best to survive but feel like a failure and non-achiever right now Sad

It also doesnt help that I keep feeling needy when I find attraction for/ or get attention from a girl. That neediness makes me want to make them my gf straight away. I dont know why im this way. Some friends I know have fuckbuddies and fuck girls and leave whereas with me if I seem to get on with a girl and even if she was a fuckbuddy which ive never had, then i would want to feel wanted by her and have her want to cuddle me and I guess thats what it comes down to, I want to feel wanted appreciated loved and desired by every woman. Is that a bad thing I dunno Sad but having again been reminded of that from the current girl ive met and talked about in this journal has made me feel lousy. That she maybe wasnt so into me as I again was into here. ITs never the girls I dont like that I fall for more but the girls that I like. I end up seeing them as angels when really theyre not. Wheres my backbone? :/

addendum:
There is always something that I later realise I want to add on to here lol.

I had the desire to drink some coca cola but instead I resisted and talked to myself and said look if you take 1 sip you'll want to drink loads more as it brings you immense pleasure and comfort and joy. Instead drink water, atleast just a sip or 2 and then if the desire to drink coke is there there and go for it. There was no need to drink coca cola lol I havent still touched it and after my meal instead had a herbal tea.

Man im exhausted I want to sleep - but cant as waiting for a friend to drop a book off then ill go throw my garbage in the trash cans outside and then need to decontaminate due to going out ie clothes in laundry and I have a shower.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Zane - 10-10-2020

It's a phase and believe me many will say the same... I just ate two bricks of ice cream.. Oh boy... Still keep moving on.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-10-2020

(10-10-2020, 01:28 AM)Zane Wrote: It's a phase and believe me many will say the same... I just ate two bricks of ice cream.. Oh boy... Still keep moving on.

lol good point Zane yeah just a phase!

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-10-2020

Saturday 10 October - Day 6 of Cycle 2

Nothing to report as no unusual day today. Realised I am usually tired soon after waking for many hours later so nothing new there.

On the girl side shes reached out. I dont know what it means but ill explain. I got 2 girls on the chat app to try and reach out to her since she had if you recall removed me from snapchat and had ignored my messages on the chat app. So she ignored 1 girl and the other didnt seem to care but at first but then did manage to reach out and my girl replied. my friend after 2 lines asked her if she had seen me as ive been unusually quiet. The girl I like said no and my friend said that I havent seen him on the chat apps groups and hes usually always on. Soon after that the girl DM me and then refriended me on sc and called until it ended and called again. This was all lastnight.

I did nothing and then today again she called me then messaged me on sc and then went to the chat app and said she had tried to talk to me but I didnt pick up.

I then went on sc and replied saying im sorry im busy and let me know when you are free. She replied shes not home until 10pm and asked if I was ok. I replied soon after saying ok message me when you are free. She then 30mins later replied with that I didnt give her an answer so I waited and then replied back with BRB and some time later she wrote to me but I havent answered.

I dont want to tell her anything by txt I rather it be done on the phone and my strategy is to just be quiet and maybe show some signs of sadness that im not ok but allow her to explain her behaviour to me.

I just dont understand why after ignoring me for a few days shes not reached out and asking if im ok simply cos a girls told her she hasnt seen me around.

anyone understand this?

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-11-2020

Sunday 11 October - Day 7 of Cycle 2 (Day 1 of no listening)

Today I had a bad dream. Like in the past when I have been on or off subs I tend to only remember dreams when my sleep is broken. Otherwise I dont remember any dreams usually.

So I slept around 6am and woke at first around 10 or 11am then slept and maybe woke up again 1 more time, slept and woke again properly around 2pm.

I woke to remember my dream which was that 2 of my teeth had fallen out. It was a small tooth from the front types of teeth and a large molar from the back. In the dream I wasnt overly distraught but I kind of just accepted that its shit and have to get some fake teeth probably but when I woke I was SO relieved lol

Is this dream from the sub I do not know but lets see.

Also its 1 week today that I stopped drinking caffeinated teas and coca cola zero in favour of drinking just herbal teas and water Smile

On other news I spoke to the girl and we were on the phone from around 1am to 5.30am and so 4hours on the phone and bonded and it worked Smile

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - fab10 - 10-11-2020

(10-11-2020, 10:33 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Sunday 11 October - Day 7 of Cycle 2 (Day 1 of no listening)
In my understanding, strange and vivid dreams mean that the sub is working. I have also had dreams so realistic that I was happy when I woke up. Once it was so realistic that I went and checked in real life whether it had actually happened or not. 

Quote:Also its 1 week today that I stopped drinking caffeinated teas and coca cola zero in favour of drinking just herbal teas and water Smile

On other news I spoke to the girl and we were on the phone from around 1am to 5.30am and so 4hours on the phone and bonded and it worked Smile
Congrats and congrats!

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Zane - 10-12-2020

Nice!!

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-12-2020

(10-11-2020, 08:23 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 10:33 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Sunday 11 October - Day 7 of Cycle 2 (Day 1 of no listening)
In my understanding, strange and vivid dreams mean that the sub is working. I have also had dreams so realistic that I was happy when I woke up. Once it was so realistic that I went and checked in real life whether it had actually happened or not. 

Quote:Also its 1 week today that I stopped drinking caffeinated teas and coca cola zero in favour of drinking just herbal teas and water Smile

Congrats and congrats!

Thats what happened to me today, the dreams felt real and I will share those in my update next.

Thanks for the congrats man really appreciate it!!!