Subliminal Talk
*Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-5-75-1G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - josh84 - 10-03-2020

hi jake, headaches can be when ultrasonic is too loud its happened to me at times, when i was away earlier in september i had phone at full volume like it is for everything since partly deaf and for 3 days that i played the loops i had some bad headaches then would have my days off and turn volume down when playing and headaches wernt there, so if having headaches after listening or during and listening to ultrasonic volume is too high.

Remember some get obvious signs and changes others may appear like nothing is happening so dont go by how one persons seeing results and then think your not getting similar nothings happening, that isnt the case just everyone has different reactions.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Shannon - 10-04-2020

The headaches - if they are related to the ultrasonic at all - are almost certainly resistance, because the volume is causing the program to be more powerful than your subconscious to stop from achieving its goals.  Lowering the volume in that case is allowing the subconscious to NOT achieve the goals by weakening the program's impact.

When your non-cooperative subconscious is being overridden by your cooperative subconscious, it will do all sorts of things trying to regain control.  Headaches to incentivize you to stop is common.  So is getting angry.  

Don't lower the volume, and don't stop.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - josh84 - 10-04-2020

Hi Shannon, dont want to hijack jakes thread, but i thought you say 13/15 for ultrasonic is the volume to use, and headaches to the point you cant function like really really bad headaches for 3-4 days straight where you can literally do nothing but want to close your eyes and want the pain to pass is still acceptable?

because at full volume is above 13/15 and then when we use masked and hybrid we aernt meant to have it that loud.

I can handle the headaches if that is whats needed to get past resistance they just are very bad when it happens.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-05-2020

Hi @Shannon and @josh84

I didnt reply as I wanted to allow you both to complete your discussion so Josh no problem at all about hijacking my thread as its all related.

Ill allow you both to continue if you read this and below ill continue with my update as usual.

Sunday 4 October - Day 9 of cycle 1 (day 3 of no listening today) - completed.

No headaches.

Something I read somewhere on the forum got me thinking. I drink alot of coca cola (now zero/no sugar) and what I read was that the subs are affected by caffeine. This was on my mind for a few days so today on Sunday I decided to just drink water, no matter how much I craved coca cola zero and to see what happens if anything.

I was also hoping that it helped with my terrible sleep cycle if nothing more so read on to tomorrows to see what happened.

Monday 5 October - Day 1 of Cycle 2

Due to not having any caffeine today I actually felt tired and sleepy around midnight. It was not easy to not drink coca cola zero or tea but I had to make a change. Suffice to say that yes I felt sleepy however...

.. lastnight I got speaking to a girl I met on a chat app and we were talking on the phone (not texting now) for 5hours straight. This was from around 2am-7am. Yes crazy! I pushed through my sleepiness and she only got 30mins shut eye before she had to get up and go to work.

I calculated that I HAD to listen to the 6hours worth of the sub even though that meant staying in bed until 2pm.

I managed to listen to the sub and woke with a "headache"

The headache was now on the left side of the head not right side.
The headache lasted for many hours but has now gone away.

I can argue that the headache could be due to the erratic night I had or the sub.

I think it was the sub.

I say this due to:

a) Ive slept at 6am and 7am these past few weeks if not months and a headache has never happened before.
b) I had no caffeine and now I get a headache and I dont want to believe this is not a coincidence.
c) Im now listening to a sub and I get a headache on 2 occasions, both of which were not usual or mild at all.

I therefore propose that perhaps just maybe the sub is what is causing the headaches on both these 2 occasions (see my previous entries to see the previous incident) and thus that means the sub is working at fighting my programming....

OH MY GOD!!!! Smile

addendum: The headache as reported above has gone but im getting some minor subtle tension popping up here and there and im feeling not fully awake or refreshed at all, which is in itself not usual for me either. I feel drained some what.

addendum 2: The tension suddenly did become almost a headache of sorts then passed back to tension. Definately not feeling awake alert or refreshed lol

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - fab10 - 10-05-2020

(10-04-2020, 05:49 AM)josh84 Wrote: i thought you say 13/15 for ultrasonic is the volume to use

Shannon changed those instructions because it created too many misunderstandings (it changes depending on several factors like kind of phone, distance to the ears, etc.)

The current instructions, verbatim from Shannon, are
Quote:Calibrate volume using an audible track, make it comfortable, and make sure that you can both hear the lowest levels of the ocean surf and the highest levels are not too loud.  That should be the right volume for all the tracks, and if you find that is too loud with the ultrasonic track, lower it some.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - tolgaocal80 - 10-05-2020

Hey @Jake2015 , headaches can be an indicator for executing the sub. Or just too high volume, but the tension you mentioned up there, or "feeling drained" probably a sign of somethings happening in there ,

If your sleep patterns are normal as before and you felt drained now, then I bet , the sub has reached somethings in your head now. And working on it.
Will be looking for news from you Smile

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Shannon - 10-05-2020

To clarify:

1. I specified to Jake that he should use 13/15 as his volume of choice.  This is a person-specific recommendation.  The other method for finding the volume still applies as my recommendation for everyone else.

2. In response to :

Quote:Hi Shannon, dont want to hijack jakes thread, but i thought you say 13/15 for ultrasonic is the volume to use, and headaches to the point you cant function like really really bad headaches for 3-4 days straight where you can literally do nothing but want to close your eyes and want the pain to pass is still acceptable?

because at full volume is above 13/15 and then when we use masked and hybrid we aernt meant to have it that loud.

I can handle the headaches if that is whats needed to get past resistance they just are very bad when it happens.

The cause of the headache is only going to be that the ultrasonic is too loud if you are playing the audio so loud that it is causing physical issues.  The headaches that result will almost always be accompanied by nausea because the sound is literally loud enough to affect your balance centers.  Otherwise it is almost certainly a subconscious effort at resistance.

If the headaches are caused by resistance, then you have to choose: can you make it through the pain, or do you prefer not to have it?  I don't recall ever telling anyone to use a subliminal at maximum volume.  

You're not supposed to use ultrasonic with headphones, but using any format from a phone speaker is fine at 13/15.  Most times, going above that will produce less good results, although that is not set in stone.

3. @Jake2015 Why couldn't you play the sub while you were talking to her all night?  Your pattern of choices and behaviors still sounds to me like self sabotage.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - RTBoss - 10-05-2020

Caffeine withdrawal will also cause a headache, if you just went cold turkey.

thanks Josh84, Fab and Tolgaocal80 for writing and the latter for keeping an eye on my changes Smile

(10-05-2020, 11:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: To clarify:

Quote:1. I specified to Jake that he should use 13/15 as his volume of choice.  This is a person-specific recommendation.  The other method for finding the volume still applies as my recommendation for everyone else.
thanks for recommending this to me @

2. In response to :

Quote:Hi Shannon, dont want to hijack jakes thread, but i thought you say 13/15 for ultrasonic is the volume to use, and headaches to the point you cant function like really really bad headaches for 3-4 days straight where you can literally do nothing but want to close your eyes and want the pain to pass is still acceptable?

The cause of the headache is only going to be that the ultrasonic is too loud if you are playing the audio so loud that it is causing physical issues.  The headaches that result will almost always be accompanied by nausea because the sound is literally loud enough to affect your balance centers.  Otherwise it is almost certainly a subconscious effort at resistance.

If the headaches are caused by resistance, then you have to choose: can you make it through the pain, or do you prefer not to have it?  I don't recall ever telling anyone to use a subliminal at maximum volume.  

You're not supposed to use ultrasonic with headphones, but using any format from a phone speaker is fine at 13/15.  Most times, going above that will produce less good results, although that is not set in stone.

3. @Jake2015 Why couldn't you play the sub while you were talking to her all night?  Your pattern of choices and behaviors still sounds to me like self sabotage.

Thanks Shannon, so in my particular case headaches have no nausea just headaches.

The call occurred spontaneously completely unplanned and on my mobile. When you take a call i dont think you can play music via an app as it cuts that out as ive noticed in the past. I admit that with "Pulsar" music app I just assumed it to be the same as I was more focused on the call. Also it hadn't occurred to me as I prefer to then turn the phone to flight mode based on advice early from I think RTBoss who said that "do not disturb" is known to alter the volume of playback and sleep. I also didnt imagine the call to last anywhere near 5hours at all.

But its done and I managed to get through a loop thankfully.

(10-05-2020, 12:41 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Caffeine withdrawal will also cause a headache, if you just went cold turkey.

thats true I had considered and thought that too but i didnt go cold turkey a week ago when I had the other/first headache but I guess lets wait and see but i am optimistic. Also I dont recall having withdrawal headaches so soon when ive gone cold turkey before but I could be wrong as its not very often.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - fab10 - 10-05-2020

Quote:When you take a call i dont think you can play music via an app as it cuts that out as ive noticed in the past.
No, you can’t. Is there no way you can listen from a laptop or another device instead? (old phone, music player, tablet...)
At night I play subs from my phone on Do Not Disturb and Airplane Mode but if I must have the phone “on”, I listen from my iPad or my old (ancient actually) phone. 

Try and make an additional effort so you can listen to all the repetitions uninterrupted whatever happens, I know it takes some logistics but it’s doable.

RE: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal* - Jake2015 - 10-06-2020

(10-05-2020, 02:22 PM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:When you take a call i dont think you can play music via an app as it cuts that out as ive noticed in the past.
No, you can’t. Is there no way you can listen from a laptop or another device instead? (old phone, music player, tablet...)
At night I play subs from my phone on Do Not Disturb and Airplane Mode but if I must have the phone “on”, I listen from my iPad or my old (ancient actually) phone. 

Try and make an additional effort so you can listen to all the repetitions uninterrupted whatever happens, I know it takes some logistics but it’s doable.

Hi Fab10, yeah thats what I thought you and sadly no there isnt any other device that I can be near for 6hours and be sure will play in stereo. Whatever other devices I have means I would have to commit to being near and around them for that duration so sadly no.

Thing is in the past I have used other devices etc and nothing has worked. This time my phone apparently plays stereo atleast and Shannon said just use it. Im sure he may say just use any old phone but unless he says that I dont want to jinx things by changing devices etc without his say now.

Thanks man, yeah thats what I did yesterday I did the listening irrespective but yeah i something else comes up then I guess I have NO OTHER OPTION but to use my older non-stereo phone sadly.