Subliminal Talk
Emotional healing v3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional healing v3 (/Thread-Emotional-healing-v3)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 07-18-2020

Overcome fear 5.7 first? would that be ok? I’m still scared of the forced state shifting of E3, or mabey overcome fear 5g which I already have, state shifting scares me.

I’m taking a break from the program for a few days to assess things I just changed one of my medicines and I am having some withdrawal symptoms I’ll be fine, but I am in a bit of pain. Much love

This is a very difficult journey for me, since I was young I have always been sort a family scape goat of sorts, though unintentionally I assume. I had much blame put on me for most problems in my family in the early to mid 2000s. I also am the only one in my family who can’t stand up to stuff I disagree with due to me beta attitude. I used to be a bit of a trouble maker, but nothing to bad. I was also involved in a really bad apartment fire a few years ago where some guy set his appartment on fire for unknown reasons right across the hall from mine.

Listening to e3 masked flac right now felt an urge to listen to the audio. I’ve been weird about fear but I seem to feel better when I use the sub. I am a bit wishy washy on here but I like to share how I’m feeling about everything since this is a journal. When I listened to ultrasonic at night a few nights ago the audio seems to trigger weird thumps and creaks and taps in the room not saying paranormal but Mabey just frequency’s clashing.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 08-04-2020

Sorry I haven’t been updating, I’ve purchased overcoming fear 5.7 and have been running it for a week so far I will do e3 after I run all the cycles of OF. I chose to run of 5.7 first do to curiosity. The OF has been extremely tough but I can feel it shoveling out my blockages in my solar plexus area. Many nightmares though and going through old fears again.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - Shannon - 08-04-2020

Please do start a new journal for that. OF 5.75G is a truly powerful subliminal.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 06:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: Please do start a new journal for that.  OF 5.75G is a truly powerful subliminal.

Ok I will start a new journal

RE: Emotional healing v3 - reki - 08-18-2020

What made you quit E3?

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 08-25-2020

@reki I wanted to do over coming fear 5.75 first. I’m going to do e3 fully when I’m done with that program.

RE: Emotional healing v3 - NeonDream - 08-25-2020

Other than that reason it was more of a mental thing