Subliminal Talk
Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal (/Thread-Mattty-s-Be-Irresistibly-Attractive-To-Beautiful-Women-7-1-Journal)

Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Mattty - 12-27-2011

Hi everyone,

I've been reading over this forum for the past several weeks now and have finally decided the time is right to try one of these products. One of the areas in my life that needs MAJOR improvement is my relationship with females because at this current point in my reality, it is non-existent.

Now, I realize that I'm the only person to blame for this after knowledge of how the Universe works made itself available to me, so I take full responsibility and wish to change this aspect of my reality for the better!

I have started using the Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 subliminal program. I am only on about day 3 so far, with probably about 2 - 4 hours of exposure per day during the awake states. One thing I have noticed is that within 5 minutes of listening to the subliminals the first time, I have this sort of "Euphoria" type feeling that is constantly washing over my body, with a sort of Buzzing/Tingling/Tickling type feeling which feels absolutely amazing. On day 3, this feeling still remains.

I have used another subliminal product in the past which also produced the same result. I must admit, the feeling is quite addictive as well. Once it starts, you don't want it to stop, it just feels so good.

Now, at this current point in time, I virtually have a non-existent social life and don't get out of the house much, so these subliminals will certainly have their work cut out for them haha. I also have "weight/appearance" issues as well which I also need to work on, so I suspect this will act as some resistance to the subliminals. Nonetheless, I'm willing to give this a try because I've got nothing to lose. At the end of the day, this will be a FUN experiment! and I'm already feeling GOOD after just using it for 3 days, so what's not to like about this? plus I find the sound of ocean waves so very pleasing and relaxing.

I plan on using this for at least 3 months straight by itself (Maybe 6 months to combat against any remaining resistance). After that, I'm not really sure at this stage. I have other areas of my life that require MAJOR improvement as well, but we'll touch on that at a later time and in another thread.

At this stage, I will only post in this thread when something "out of the ordinary" happens in my reality to confirm when the subliminals are starting to take root in the subconscious mind. I really look forward to experiencing the results! hopefully sooner rather than later, but I can be patient.

I will keep you all posted! I hope to post something within the next month that will be both inspiring for myself and for others! until then, take care, and I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

Warmest regards,

Mattty.

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Cortez - 12-27-2011

Welcome, Matty. I hope you get some good results out of this one. This is one I've never tried.

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Shannon - 12-27-2011

This is a program that will be getting a major overhaul when it goes to 4th Generation technology in a few months.

Also, a note here, weight issues don't necessarily make a man less attractive to women. I have actually been shot down because I didn't have a beer belly a time or two (!), and some women associate more weight on a man with him being a "teddy bear". It all depends on how her father looked (or her father figure) when she was growing up, which is what a woman tends to pattern her love map on. So remember, self confidence is extremely important for attracting women, no matter what you look like. I suggest you get ASC and use that, too. Loop them back to back for the same amount of time you were talking about, but every two weeks, take a couple weeks off from the ASC so you don't become TOO confident. Smile

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Mattty - 12-30-2011

(12-27-2011, 12:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: This is a program that will be getting a major overhaul when it goes to 4th Generation technology in a few months.

Also, a note here, weight issues don't necessarily make a man less attractive to women. I have actually been shot down because I didn't have a beer belly a time or two (!), and some women associate more weight on a man with him being a "teddy bear". It all depends on how her father looked (or her father figure) when she was growing up, which is what a woman tends to pattern her love map on. So remember, self confidence is extremely important for attracting women, no matter what you look like. I suggest you get ASC and use that, too. Loop them back to back for the same amount of time you were talking about, but every two weeks, take a couple weeks off from the ASC so you don't become TOO confident. Smile

Awesome. Please let me know when the 4th gen is available, I might have to give it a go Smile

I know. It's all about our perception of our self-image at the end of the day. If I don't consider myself attractive, then others won't consider me attractive either! so really it's not my weight that's the problem, it's because I think my weight is the problem, so the idea gets conveyed to my subconscious and presto, manifestation. That being said, I do feel I need to lose the pounds though, because it will help me on so many levels.

That is a good idea! but for now I'm just going to stick with this one so I can focus more energy into it. I'm also going to start writing out a few affirmations 15 times a day that don't conflict with the subliminals as I've read that this is a VERY effective way of manifesting your desired goals into reality! providing you of course word them right and attach the strong good feelings and faith to the words as you write them.

I think my dreams over the last few nights has involved a couple of nice looking women as well, though not so much in a sexual sense, and the dreams themselves were scattered with no real structure to them. Perhaps the subliminals are starting to cross over? I'm not sure. Time will tell.

Also Shannon, when writing affirmations, what do you think is better? short vs long? from most places I've read that short is best so it's easier to remember and the mind can accept it more easily, but then I've also read that some affirmations are too vague because of their shortness and need to be lengthened so it can be specific to your goals and the subconscious gets the right idea in exact detail. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help!

Happy new year!!!!! may all our dreams come true next year :-)

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Shannon - 12-30-2011

Because affirmations are filtered through the very limited conscious mind, they should be kept as short and simple as possible. It is important to be specific, but the individual statements tend to be best accepted through the conscious mind when they are simple. Faith is not required, but you do have to suspend judgement; "I am happy." may not be true right now, and the fact that it is not true right now may cause the conscious mind to reject it. By suspending that judgement, it can get through.

The best way to do that is to visualize what you want, and make it vividly real to as many of your senses as you can. Really involve yourself in the visualization, enjoying what it is you want to have. THEN say... "I have X." and "I am Y." This bypasses the critical faculty because you are visualizing at the same time, and the subconscious cannot differentiate between imagined and seen "realities".

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Mattty - 12-30-2011

(12-30-2011, 09:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Because affirmations are filtered through the very limited conscious mind, they should be kept as short and simple as possible. It is important to be specific, but the individual statements tend to be best accepted through the conscious mind when they are simple. Faith is not required, but you do have to suspend judgement; "I am happy." may not be true right now, and the fact that it is not true right now may cause the conscious mind to reject it. By suspending that judgement, it can get through.

The best way to do that is to visualize what you want, and make it vividly real to as many of your senses as you can. Really involve yourself in the visualization, enjoying what it is you want to have. THEN say... "I have X." and "I am Y." This bypasses the critical faculty because you are visualizing at the same time, and the subconscious cannot differentiate between imagined and seen "realities".

Thanks Shannon! short and simple, got it!

Hmm, words work best for me. I can feel the words when I write them, but I am no good at visualization. I close my eyes but can't see vivid pictures etc. I can get around this though by making a mind movie etc! but affirmations are definately my preferred method and I think most effective. I always feel great after saying positive statements!

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Mattty - 01-03-2012

Had another dream last night.

I was sitting down eating, when a woman came over, sat down on me and started rubbing against my leg pretty hard.. then proceed to start pashing me and I mean PASH haha. Wow. Clearly a sign these subliminals are crossing over.

The pashing felt SO GOOD too ;-)

I continue to listen.....

RE: Mattty's Be Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women 7.1 Journal - Mattty - 01-06-2012

And yet another dream of a sexual nature with a beautiful woman.. Wink

I'm really liking these subs, they are definately doing something to me.

I'm still feeling those feelings of "Euphoria" as well whilst listening to the subs. Sometimes it can make me feel so good and happy kind of thing that my eyes can get teary. These subs are definately doing something with my energy because I can feel it.

Nice work Shannon.

Nothing else to report though at this stage. But it's still early days Wink I continue to listen..