Subliminal Talk
Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote here for next program build suggestions. (/Thread-Vote-here-for-next-program-build-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - NoLimit - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 05:23 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:16 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 03:51 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 04:19 AM)NoLimit Wrote: GT6 Please I buy 5000$ Q_Q

What is GT6?

Yes it is Grow Taller 6, 5th did nothing to me and height is a big concern in my life. =)

If you are on average in your country I think , you shouldn't worry about this more . You can see men who had done enormous things with lower than average height.

I'm a hair below 5'8 which is below the average of my country and my life is actually ok, I have money hobbies girlfriend, but in some situations I get disrespected because of my height.

The older I get the less it bothers me but still if I was 2-3 inches taller I would be godlike.

LL is out of the equation because I'm a pro climber and need the explosivity in my legs =)

Honestly even 1 inch should do the trick, if Shannon could make this sub works he would collect a lot of part of the height market.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Rebel_GQ - 12-03-2019

I would like to see a subliminal on "self".  What I mean by that is:  something to the nature of SE + ASC + all the "self" modules in DMSI (minus the sexual element).

Self esteem, self confidence, self love, self liking, self image, self forgiveness, self validation, self value, self discipline, self control, self improvement, etc...

Love and positivity begins with one's self.  I believe once someone has all of the above, they will naturally attract the same love and positivity in their life, whether it be relationships, situations, etc...and everything just naturally falls in place.

Maybe throw in joy & happiness, and gratitude & appreciation.  I guess a mini LTU, but specifically just focused on "self" things.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - ncbeareatingman - 12-04-2019

(12-03-2019, 07:58 PM)Rebel_GQ Wrote: I would like to see a subliminal on "self".  What I mean by that is:  something to the nature of SE + ASC + all the "self" modules in DMSI (minus the sexual element).

Self esteem, self confidence, self love, self liking, self image, self forgiveness, self validation, self value, self discipline, self control, self improvement, etc...

Love and positivity begins with one's self.  I believe once someone has all of the above, they will naturally attract the same love and positivity in their life, whether it be relationships, situations, etc...and everything just naturally falls in place.

Maybe throw in joy & happiness, and gratitude & appreciation.  I guess a mini LTU, but specifically just focused on "self" things.

Rebel GQ ,Yer Bad Ass Man! I Like this and whole heartedly agree!! I've suggested one on High Vibrational Love-that heals the self and perhaps triggers a healing of sorts in others just by standing in or near your energy field.
 A Love for self that cannot be resisted by the subconscious or your conscious mind..the truth is when fear is outta the way, the self is naturally Love- expressed -itself. Ya Rock Man,I'd love to see such as Sub as you suggested as well. The Saga Continues.... Keith.