Subliminal Talk
Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote here for next program build suggestions. (/Thread-Vote-here-for-next-program-build-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - findingme - 08-25-2019

Shannon,

Would you consider pairing Develop A Zen Attitude with an auric shield? DAZA promotes self sufficiency and tranquility by itself, and paired with the auric shield it might produce a very self confident and self aware individual.

It also might be a lead-in for AM7 buyers.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-26-2019

I would suggest finding a way to work DAZA into future titles like LTU6 or AM7 DAZA definitely seems like a wonderful program that would augment a number of programs, for sure!

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - ncbeareatingman - 08-28-2019

I concur,with you BOTH. What an absolutely friggin' awesome effective suggestion,Men!! I Love it!! MY vote=a double hell yeah!! DAZA with a Kick ass shield ,as well being worked into titles like LTU6,AM7..... I"d also like to suggest a title along the lines of a sense of humour/Laugh your ass off,OFTEN!" Shannon had a title out years ago about Laughter! Might've been Happiness and Laughter? Any Ole Who DAZA intergrated into LTU6,AM7,ect would be awesome!!

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - THolt - 08-29-2019

I know this will be fairly low on Shannon's list at the moment but I would like to see a sub that focuses on social skills and making friends. Kind of like ultra monetary success but for socializing and friends. Not just any friends but friends that are in your age group and that share similar interests as you.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - AlphaRomeo - 08-30-2019

(08-29-2019, 03:32 PM)THolt Wrote: I know this will be fairly low on Shannon's list at the moment but I would like to see a sub that focuses on social skills and making friends.  Kind of like ultra monetary success but for socializing and friends.  Not just any friends but friends that are in your age group and that share similar interests as you.

Out of curiosity; why they have to be your age group? That would be severely limiting criteria. I understand that if you are very young you have an urge to make friends of your own age, but you would be very wise to make some older friends as well. On the other hand, if you are older it would be wise to make some young(er) friends too. I dont consider myself to be old, but Im certainly not living the spring of my life anymore. I like to make younger friends too, as they keep me young and fresh, while my old friends keeps my soul warm...

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - tolgaocal80 - 08-30-2019

I am very curios of the AM7.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - NoLimit - 11-30-2019

GT6 Please I buy 5000$ Q_Q

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Rossignol17 - 11-30-2019

What happened to the Gambling Luck sub ? Is that still being considered ?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 04:19 AM)NoLimit Wrote: GT6 Please I buy 5000$ Q_Q

What is GT6?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 12:06 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: What happened to the Gambling Luck sub ?  Is that still being considered ?

Models indicated too many people taking it as an excuse to do stupid shit and blame me. So... No gamblers luck sub.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Griffin - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 03:51 PM)Shannon Wrote:

What is GT6?

Grow taler maybe?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Rossignol17 - 12-01-2019

(11-30-2019, 03:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 12:06 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: What happened to the Gambling Luck sub ?  Is that still being considered ?

Models indicated too many people taking it as an excuse to do stupid shit and blame me. So... No gamblers luck sub.

That is too bad. You have disclaimers on your other subs so why not on one like this ? I am sure it would have been good.

I know I asked before about the models, but I still don't really understand what they are. Computers predicting human behavior ???

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - NoLimit - 12-03-2019

What is GT6?

Yes it is Grow Taller 6, 5th did nothing to me and height is a big concern in my life. =)

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - tolgaocal80 - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 05:16 AM)NoLimit Wrote:

What is GT6?

Yes it is Grow Taller 6, 5th did nothing to me and height is a big concern in my life. =)

If you are on average in your country I think , you shouldn't worry about this more . You can see men who had done enormous things with lower than average height.