Subliminal Talk
Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote here for next program build suggestions. (/Thread-Vote-here-for-next-program-build-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - DarkPlouf - 08-13-2019

Thanks that's more clear.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - CatMan - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 06:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 06:33 AM)CatMan Wrote: I vote for MIR. I remember you deleted the drive contents of MIR by mistake, if I recall correctly. That or some kind of odd calamity ensued. So, you completely lost the "map" to how to create MIR, and we talked about how you would now have to create it from scratch the next time. So, for that reason, I vote for you to have the ability to get that out of the way for yourself now, along side DMSI's creation. That was an unfortunate incident to have occur.

I would love to have a working MHS for my parents, as they have some serious health issues. Maybe a full 6G version will be needed to really have some effects for them. Their issues are somewhat formidable.

I think at this point, of those two, I'd select MIR for you to have a working "map" for the sub once again Smile.

I'm not sure MIR actually even fits my criteria for this, but it is one I would like to rebuild sooner than later.  I'm curious specifically why it has your vote though?

Oh, I selected it because at the time is was an option in the poll, perhaps with your words now, that may change.

Honestly, I'm not really sold on the "aura" thing, so the other programs are things I would never consider. I don't have any interest in MIR either, not sold on it. Also, the MHS program may need full 6G to work amazingly well and win over my parents. As neither are believers in subs and would need clear results beyond any doubt at all, to make convincing them to try possible. And, I knew you had that issue where you lost the "map" to make MIR, so really, if I was going to vote, it'd default to MIR to help you get that program's code back now, if anything. Nothing else in that list interests me. In a perfect world, a new E3 or UMOP or even UMS would be cool, but those would likely not be worth the time unless a new fee was charged. Or would even be possible to build alongside DMSI without delaying things, as you stated.

So really, I was only choosing out of that list as asked for, so I chose MIR, to benefit you, to get you that MIR code back Smile.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Infinite - 08-13-2019

I voted for the transformative directional reflection shield. It's not clear if the energy that will be reflected back will be sent back the way it came as a negative or sent back as a positive. If they sent it as a negative, it wouldn't be wise to send it back as a positive. If it is then they will feel so good for sending negative energy that they will say to themselves "I feel so good for doing this. I will do this to them again"

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Oversoul - 08-13-2019

Directional shield so that nobody F**ks with us while we go towards our goals gets my vote.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 08-13-2019

You guys do understand that these will be stand alone programs, the auric shield series, right?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - KingDavid93 - 08-13-2019

I believe there should be a mix- absorb as much negative energy from others as possible transform as much of it to positive and use it for yourself and reflect back all of the extra (not sure if that makes sense since I’m not aware of the inner workings of these programs)

I also believe that the above should be the new standard for upcoming subs that require it (as an additional source of energy to accomplish goals- if additional energy is needed)

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - KingDavid93 - 08-13-2019

I don’t know about you Shannon- but I think you should wait until full 6G for programs like MIR and MHS unless you don’t mind making them again in 6G soon thereafter.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Superman - 08-13-2019

Voted for the absorbtion shield. If I run a sub it's going to be at my own personal expense so it should be for my own benefit as well.

Although I don't think I'll be purchasing a sub for a while either way.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Zane - 08-13-2019

Well, Auric Shield stuff looks like something that help me alot which my OCD trigger ls... All looks good so Idk which one to choose.

I think I already do one of these Auric Shield consciously.. Just imagining a bubble of positive energy and repelling all bad /unwanted stuff.. Thanks USLM3

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - JackOfHearts - 08-14-2019

I think I would have vote for Auric Shield: Absorption Shield  with that explanation.
Let's say you are in a club, do this kind of bad energy occurs often there for it to be very useful there? Or any crowded environment... I often have a hard time staying happy in those place, maybe it's just noise though.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - LiquidMind - 08-14-2019

I'd like mhs and mir to be disregarded from the list

We don't really need them if they will get the 6g treatment tbh

I'm gonna opt to change my vote and go with other and vote for a MYPSL in 5.5g. It's been a long time since those subs got a rework so itd be cool to see them in action on with frm
So count other as 9 atm

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - RTBoss - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 10:00 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: I'd like mhs and mir to be disregarded from the list

I'm gonna opt to change my vote and go with other and vote for a MYPSL in 5.5g. It's been a long time since those subs got a rework so itd be cool to see them in action on with frm
So count other as 9 atm

If you didn't happen to notice in the poll, we're on to 5.75G - yay!

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 10:00 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: I'd like mhs and mir to be disregarded from the list

So count other as 9 atm

Manifestors will not be built again until 6G. MHS and MIR are going to be built in 6G, but could be useful now and could potentially benefit from being built in both 5.75G and 6G.

It is likely that I will be forced to build MHS soon to try to improve my lungs, which seem to be steadily getting worse and worse. I might as well have been chain smoking since I was 8 with the effects the damned chemo drugs I took in 1997 have had on my lungs over time.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Griffin - 08-14-2019

what about CHA? you have already build it for your family a short while ago right?
people could probably really use that one! and you have already built part of it so it might be quicker

Cheers