Subliminal Talk
Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote here for next program build suggestions. (/Thread-Vote-here-for-next-program-build-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 08-13-2019

The next subs I work on have to have certain specific qualities. There is a reason I put up what I did in the list; for the most part, I am pretty sure those have the qualities I need for the next subs. Suggestions will also be considered, but they must be weighed against those factors.

The auric shields will be just that: programs that generate the specified auric shield for you. I'm surprised that the directional reflection shield and the drop negative energy into the earth style of shield aren't receiving more votes.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - DarthXedonias - 08-13-2019

Meh, I put in a vote for maximum healing speed. Its funny because I came to the conclusion recently that MHS was the only real sub that got rid of my PTSD symptoms entirely while I was on it (only about a month or so). Had I stayed on it I think I probably would have made the results permanent for the most part. Then all of a sudden we get this poll and its one of the choices. What a coincidence.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Zane - 08-13-2019

Well, I was expecting Laser Focus-5.5G or 5.75G something..

But then if you can somehow combine all the Autic shield list and make Laser-Focus-5.75G a better program then I can wait as long as it takes. Even if it helps with MHS and MIR

Do what you feel is right...I got no complains

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Oversoul - 08-13-2019

I agree...a combined auric shield would be awesome, if possible

The auric shield series is going to be just auric shield. The auric shielding we already have standard in other programs works well for that scenario. That is an easy "turn on this module" in the skeleton script.

The key to this is that the program we build while I am working on DMSI has to be relatively easy to build. Otherwise it will disrupt DMSI and take too long.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - CatMan - 08-13-2019

I vote for MIR. I remember you deleted the drive contents of MIR by mistake, if I recall correctly. That or some kind of odd calamity ensued. So, you completely lost the "map" to how to create MIR, and we talked about how you would now have to create it from scratch the next time. So, for that reason, I vote for you to have the ability to get that out of the way for yourself now, along side DMSI's creation. That was an unfortunate incident to have occur.

I would love to have a working MHS for my parents, as they have some serious health issues. Maybe a full 6G version will be needed to really have some effects for them. Their issues are somewhat formidable.

I think at this point, of those two, I'd select MIR for you to have a working "map" for the sub once again Smile.

(08-13-2019, 06:33 AM)CatMan Wrote: I vote for MIR. I remember you deleted the drive contents of MIR by mistake, if I recall correctly. That or some kind of odd calamity ensued. So, you completely lost the "map" to how to create MIR, and we talked about how you would now have to create it from scratch the next time. So, for that reason, I vote for you to have the ability to get that out of the way for yourself now, along side DMSI's creation. That was an unfortunate incident to have occur.

I would love to have a working MHS for my parents, as they have some serious health issues. Maybe a full 6G version will be needed to really have some effects for them. Their issues are somewhat formidable.

I think at this point, of those two, I'd select MIR for you to have a working "map" for the sub once again Smile.

I'm not sure MIR actually even fits my criteria for this, but it is one I would like to rebuild sooner than later.  I'm curious specifically why it has your vote though?

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Havana - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 06:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: The key to this is that the program we build while I am working on DMSI has to be relatively easy to build. Otherwise it will disrupt DMSI and take too long.

Hey Shannon, I thought you lost the source code for MIR 2.1 some years ago? Did you find it later? Or will you be creating new MIR from version 1.0. Wouldn't that be a lot of work though?

Shannon Wrote:More good news/bad news. The bad news is... I just managed to accidentally delete MIR 2.0 and 2.1, scripts and all, and I have no backup of the scripts. Because I deleted them after backing them up... only to find that the operation failed. WEEKS of work has been lost.

EDIT: Didn't see posts above.

I will have to create V3 of MIR from scratch.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Inconceivablezen - 08-13-2019

Woops! I voted "MHS", in part, becuase I read "MLS". So obsessed with MLS, it seems, that I see the words everywhere Tongue

So my vote should be for MLS 5.75G (if that's an option, of course!)

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - hsindermann - 08-13-2019

Honestly nothing on that list really wets my appetite. I'd wish for an updated, improved and well working UMOP.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2019

Shannon if you would explain a little more what Auric Shield will do maybe there will be more vote. I'm not sure what planet you live on guys but on mine Auric Shielding technology isn't something common so a little bit of detail wouldn't hurt.  Popcorn 
Why Auric Shielding is important? how would our life would improve, what would occur with that on.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - DarkPlouf - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 01:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Shannon if you would explain a little more what Auric Shield will do maybe there will be more vote. I'm not sure what planet you live on guys but on mine Auric Shielding technology isn't something common so a little bit of detail wouldn't hurt.  Popcorn 
Why Auric Shielding is important? how would our life would improve, what would occur with that on.
Agree with Jack. What are the incentives to run Auric Shield?
And that'd be great if you could answer my questions too @Shannon .
Quote:Would the auric shield help against a negative workplace/home?
Could it help dissipate negative emotions (stress, sorrow, etc) in oneself?

EDIT: Is it right to say that the auric shield aims to make the user "immune" to negative energy of all kinds?

(08-13-2019, 02:18 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 01:40 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
Shannon if you would explain a little more what Auric Shield will do maybe there will be more vote. I'm not sure what planet you live on guys but on mine Auric Shielding technology isn't something common so a little bit of detail wouldn't hurt.  Popcorn 

Agree with Jack. What are the incentives to run Auric Shield?
And that'd be great if you could answer my questions too @Shannon .
Quote:
Would the auric shield help against a negative workplace/home?
Could it help dissipate negative emotions (stress, sorrow, etc) in oneself?

EDIT: Is it right to say that the auric shield aims to make the user "immune" to negative energy of all kinds?

JackofHearts:

The auric shield is useful for preventing negative energy, emotions, intentions and effects from reaching and influencing you.  How much you notice this will depend on your personality type and the type of influences you are dealing with.  

An example.  At one time I had someone decide that I was going to marry their daughter, because they assumed we were having sex.  We were not having sex, and I am not going to be told whom to marry, especially based on an assumption by a manipulative person.  The response they gave to me telling them that was to try to flood me with negative energy in an effort to kill me.  I was told by her daughter that she was very good at killing people that way, and that she was very feared where they came from as a result, and was therefore used to getting her way; she had, according to her daughter, killed 8 people and 2 dogs in response to not getting her way.  

My response was to manually erect a Directional Reflection Shield.  It's intent is to reflect back to the sender whatever they are sending to you.  The next day, her daughter called me and asked me what I had done to her mother.  I said that I had done nothing but erect a simple Directional Reflection Shield.  She told me that her mother was found that morning unconscious on the floor of the bathroom, bleeding out of her mouth and rear end, and they had to take her to the hospital.  She only barely survived.  The doctors were mystified as to what had happened to her.  Needless to say, she did not do whatever that was she tried to do to me twice.

Another time, I had a girlfriend who I was with for years, who I eventually figured out was manipulating my emotions and my thinking.  I discovered this because whenever I would spend more than 2 weeks away from her, it was as if my eyes opened and my whole world changed.  I was unable to leave her until I began using an auric shield to prevent those manipulations.  

In general, an auric shield will make life easier by protecting you from the day to day negativity you don't even realize you are being bombarded by until you use one.

Quote:Would the auric shield help against a negative workplace/home?

Yes.

Quote:Could it help dissipate negative emotions (stress, sorrow, etc) in oneself?

Auric shields are not designed to remove your own emotional responses, but protect you from external negative energy and influence.

Quote:EDIT: Is it right to say that the auric shield aims to make the user "immune" to negative energy of all kinds?

Not immune.  The shield is designed to prevent it from reaching you, and thus, affecting you.  You can still generate negative energy, and there may be some obscure form of negative energy I missed, but it seems unlikely.