Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-24-2012

Yea man. As always its still a numbers game. But basically running through your advice while taking an adaptation of the example profile you put up and the example message. Basically using those as a template but adding in my own personality and stories to it.

The point i'm at at the moment is I actually can't be fucked with dates so not even trying for them but basically running it right up to numbers and doing a bit of messaging backwards and forwards which I believe could be quite easily taken to dates. I've found it easier with younger women to tell you the truth and it all depends a lot on whether they actually have a decent profile and some intelligence to them.

I've been very aggressive basically saying by the second message online that "I don't muck around talking on here for to long to tell you the truth I like to meet up and see if we have a real connection going. So how about you send me through your mobile and we can catch up" followed by a witty phrase which follows on from the first message.

I've found one or two need a light bit of banter backwards and forwards after the second message but keeping with a partially cocky funny type of banter works well.

Its been a fun little experiment that I would like to run again once I really do feel like dating

Also just to add this is without adding any real decent photos

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-25-2012

So interesting day today.

I've had thoughts popping into my head all day that I am concentrating far to much on women and not getting my own life in order.

Starting to feel like I'm getting to the point of less neediness and know I've got stuff to sort out in my life

Another thing I've noticed is i'm just so fucking relaxed at the moment. I just feel like doing nothing people come and chat to me and I just don't give a shit. Random people, girls whoever just don't really care. Doesn't phase me. Also feeling really tired

So more interesting things happening today. I was along at a new therapist a lady and she was absolutely convinced i had been with many women in the past. Saying things like so you never had this feeling with the many women you had been with in the past. Even after i told her how many i had been with she wouldnt believe it. Never mind the fact she was lightly flirting with me

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 10:26 PM)jimbobday Wrote: So more interesting things happening today. I was along at a new therapist a lady and she was absolutely convinced i had been with many women in the past. Saying things like so you never had this feeling with the many women you had been with in the past. Even after i told her how many i had been with she wouldnt believe it. Never mind the fact she was lightly flirting with me

lol That's great. It's all about attitude.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-26-2012

Yea it was kinda weird but still holding the IDGAF kind of attitude at the moment. Me and my boss have been clashing a bit lately but he later apologizes for it.

Also one of the girls at the coffee shop next door has been acting a little different lately. Always trying to come for a smoke with me when i'm out and been giggling a fair bit and trying to get closer to me. I've also noticed a change in attitude before I would have said to myself 'Wow this girl might really like me' now I just don't really care.

Actually to be honest i'm a bit of women all together at the moment. Is this normal for this stage?

Even though there was this one girl in the carpark building this morning that I locked eyes with and I did feel some small resemblance of a connection there

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-26-2012

Quote:Yea it was kinda weird but still holding the IDGAF kind of attitude at the moment. Me and my boss have been clashing a bit lately but he later apologizes for it.

You clash with your boss, and your boss apologizes. What's going on here? You're becoming more powerful/alpha than your boss, and your boss doesn't like it, but is losing the battle.

Quote:Also one of the girls at the coffee shop next door has been acting a little different lately. Always trying to come for a smoke with me when i'm out and been giggling a fair bit and trying to get closer to me. I've also noticed a change in attitude before I would have said to myself 'Wow this girl might really like me' now I just don't really care.

Actually to be honest i'm a bit of women all together at the moment. Is this normal for this stage?

Yes. Alphas don't need to chase, and because they simply don't care, women find them more attractive. A man without neediness is a man who obviously has options, which means he's the leader, and therefore desirable.

Cheers Shannon all makes complete sense.

I think the only thing that was worrying me at the moment was the fact I have zero (both sexual and emotional) and I mean zero desire for women. Was wondering whether this was normal for this stage

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-26-2012

(01-26-2012, 04:04 PM)jimbobday Wrote: Cheers Shannon all makes complete sense.

I think the only thing that was worrying me at the moment was the fact I have zero (both sexual and emotional) and I mean zero desire for women. Was wondering whether this was normal for this stage

Yes. This program focuses you inwardly for self improvement and internal growth. You are disconnecting so you can focus on that for the time being, and that's important because usually sex/relationships/women are a distraction from what a man really needs to be doing, or they are the motivation, and both of those are bad situations.

Indifference is necessary for this transformation, and it will pass in time, when you're ready. For now, take advantage of it.

awesome just wanting to check i'm heading along the right lines. I'm actually enjoying it in a way. Its so different to anything else I've ever felt before.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-28-2012

Note to self: dont drink to much it does impair judgement

So last night was an episode of the good the bad and the ugly.

The good: guys paying me lots of respect. Even had one guy comment on how I must get alot of chicks and this guy does quite well with women

The bad: had this girl hitting on me who is a loooong way away from what im looking for

The ugly: when I was very drunk I almost went there

Moral of the story watch how much I drink cause it makes me do stupid shit

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-29-2012

Beer goggles bad; liquor goggles REALLY bad. Wink

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-29-2012

Yep couldnt agree more.

So was feeling a little down today thinking no change had been made. Questioning whether im making progress.

Ive noticed more girls taking an interest but they arent the kind of girls im after. Small strps at the moment

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-30-2012

Ok so still feeling pretty down today. Down about where I am in life at the moment and how far I have left to get to where I want to be. Its been like this for a fair few days now

Did anyone else notice this during stage 2? Actually feeling pretty unmotivated and not really caring to much about most things