Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-19-2012

Thanks Patti and enoch for the feedback. We actually got in contact the other day and had a very amicable final end where I said we couldn't be friends as there was to much chemistry and past there but that we had some great experiences and learned a lot from each other.

I think even though I don't feel much from alpha yet that response was clearly something from alpha. I was extremely honest with her saying that I did miss her and her child then lead into the above.

I do think part of the reason this is so hard for me is because of my insecurities etc which is why I think alpha is the perfect program for me to open up my options and start to get rid of some of the programming that I have been with for my whole life. I've also got to the point now where pretty much all my friends are in relationships or overseas so catching up with friends is becoming less and less frequent I do socialize but mainly through groups and clubs and work now. So expanding my social circle is one of my goals but in saying that really creating my own life is my other which is where alpha comes into play.

So my plan is run alpha with Let go of past relationships for the next 3 months then move onto either ASC or possibly release the negativity within. This may change depending on how I feel and where I'm at in 3 months. After Alpha I plan to run through SM2.0 as I am when I think about it still pretty inexperienced with women most of the times I have been with women have been what you would call 'Getting lucky'. I have a whole range of things to work on. My style, my fitness (I'm a little overweight but not obese 15 pounds weightloss would put me around my ideal weight).

So last night was my first night on stage 2 of alpha. Had a lot of vivid dreams around times I was trying to hard with women and felt they could sense this. Then today I have had a few moments crop up where I would say to myself hey i'm trying to hard who am I trying to impress. Today actually felt a little more relaxed with a lot less anxiety than I have in a while but at the same time less social and not as driven to excel and meet my goals as I had. Almost as though I am going back to being introverted but still able to talk in a confident manner. I've also had a lot of thought coming up with me saying to myself that i'm all alone

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-19-2012

Just on a side note on what I've noticed throughout the day. Neediness has actually gone down a lot today weird after 1 night on stage 2. Its still not there yet but it has cut down a lot from what it was may be a combination of let go of past relationships and alpha. Its cool though as its allowed me to concentrate more on work than I have in months.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-20-2012

So ive got a question around the books in that are suggested in alpha. Do I consciously go out and start applying everything in then or do I just read them to get a concious understanding of what will happen naturally?

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-20-2012

(01-20-2012, 08:10 PM)jimbobday Wrote: So ive got a question around the books in that are suggested in alpha. Do I consciously go out and start applying everything in then or do I just read them to get a concious understanding of what will happen naturally?

The purpose of reading them before or while doing alpha is in the understanding. Acting on it intentionally is up to you. The understanding helps solidify the alpha framework, and that's where the value lies for the purposes of those doing alpha.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-20-2012

Thanks shannon thats what I thought.

I also identifed another limiting belief today. That im going to be hurt by people emotionally not physically this is particular to women. This came up when I was wondering why I had been flaking on girls. Would alpha deal with this at all?

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-20-2012

Yes. You simply won't care when it's all said and done. You can't hurt a man who doesn't care.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-22-2012

Cheers Shannon

So todays one of those days when ive just been angry at the world. My boss came in and started complaining about something and my god it rubbed me up the wrong way. I felt like telling him to fuck off.i do have to be careful what i do though as i could lose my job. Ive also been getting a bit more honesta nd cant be fucked with people fucking around and not getting things done.

As you can see.by my post

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-23-2012

So woke up this morning this morning feeling tired as shit and not feeling the best.

All just seemed like a normal day until I was sitting down on my lunch break and this girl comes up to me

Her: "Do you know the area well"
Me: "You might be testing your luck"
Her: *Laughing* "Empire Taven you heard of it, I'm an art student and need to find the studio"
Me: "Go to blah blah blah"
Her: "Is the coffee good her"
Me: "Yea it is actually but I might be a little biased. Sit down and try some for yourself"
Her: *Laughing* "Ok ill go grab one be back in a sec"

We then proceed to talk about random shit for a while. In retrospect should have got her number but oh well. Little weird never had a girl open me quite like this before and the talking all just seemed quite natural nothing was forced or put on like in the past.

Had a few other girls just starting conversations today don't know why but in all honesty not so phased about it. A lot of other girls are checking me out but most of the time I don't even care/noticed unless they particularly strike something in me.

I don't quite understand whats going on here as I really don't feel that different or not that I've noticed

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-23-2012

What's going on is that you have crossed the IDGAF threshhold, which makes women notice and respond to you as a "man with options". Welcome to the club. Smile

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-23-2012

Awesome I kinda like it but at the same time it feels like a complete reality shift that I still don't understand. Will be very interesting to see what its all like once this resistance has passed.

In all honesty I'm still struggling to believe that subs can really work this well but at the same time I have some faith in the process and this sort of result has given me more hope as I didn't notice major changes till now that I've hit stage 2.

Will be very interesting to see what the rest of stage 2 brings and the rest of this set.

I've noticed that I've been more comfortable in conversations but its not from what feels like confidence its more from an I don't care and I don't need anything from you sort of way. Still a bit confused by it all at the moment but thats just my resistance

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-23-2012

You don't need faith. You don't need to "believe". Just conclude, for the time being, that "I don't know yet whether they work or not", and simply allow it to work for you. The IDGAF attitude, by the way, is a specific type of confidence that few men ever experience. The confusion is likely from your conscious mind attempting to understand the changes it is observing according to what your past experiences have been, but not finding any correlation to use in comparison...

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-24-2012

Thanks Shannon you always do have a good way of explaining things.

I have felt this way once before which was when I was into the whole PUA thing a few years back and was also listening to a lot of hypnosis at the time.

As for the not believing the way I see it is its just a program I listen to at night so its not putting me out of my way so why not continue and just see what happens. Although I must admit I do have some expectations from it.

Another cool thing my ex messaged me yesterday and it had almost zero effect. Pretty much didn't care.

Had some weird dreams last night to. I had one where my ex was messaging me to see if she could come over and I just messaged back saying I was busy.

I'm starting to understand the roller coaster that everyone says you go through on alpha its been a lot like that for me and its good to know its normal and to just ride it through and enjoy the ride.

Was also getting a lot more respect from people in general yesterday. Girls and guys saying sorry to me for something that almost seemed insignificant. Guessing this is some sort of high status vibe.

When trialing out some of Ryans advice on online dating yesterday I got a few numbers and could have quite easily get dates with some girls but for some reason didn't feel like going out on dates with them even though one or two of them were what would be considered gorgeous. Not quite to sure what that is but also at the moment aren't to worried at all about sex actually and another thing is in the last two week masturbation has gone from daily to once in that time and now don't feel like it at all.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-24-2012

Wow, I just realized have been so busy I haven't even had a chance to look at the thing Ryan sent me yet.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 01-24-2012

You really got that good of result huh? You're putting a huge smile on my face.

And I made updates to it today. I may need you as a testimonial!

Tell me some of your process....what'd you do and how'd you go about getting numbers and such?

Ryan