Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-26-2011

Cheers Shannon

Its weird cause I don't think I feel alot more confident but people are starting to act differently.

I was out with a few groups of mates today and tonight and I noticed I was getting alot more respect.

The conversations I was having were a lot more open and honest. I did get taken the piss out of a couple of times but it didn't affect me and people were a lot more genuinely concerned about my life and what I was up to.

For example a group I was out with tonight who had previously stuck up for my ex seemed to stick up for me tonight and I didn't even talk about my ex all night and they seemed genuinely interested in how I felt about my ex's daughter.

Its all very different to how I am usually treated and people were even paying me compliments for once

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-26-2011

(12-23-2011, 07:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: When older women start talking to you, it's usually because your body language and attitude has achieved a level of confidence that they find attractive. It's a good sign that you're growing.

Yes, yes, yes. You know what I love about dating these older women? They never thought in their minds they'd want to have sex with a guy who is 12-13 years younger than them!

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 12-26-2011

(12-26-2011, 02:19 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 07:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: When older women start talking to you, it's usually because your body language and attitude has achieved a level of confidence that they find attractive. It's a good sign that you're growing.

Yes, yes, yes. You know what I love about dating these older women? They never thought in their minds they'd want to have sex with a guy who is 12-13 years younger than them!

Ryan

I have dated many older women. It seems to average 13 years older, but they've ranged as much as 23 years older than me. They definitely have a lot of great qualities, but it's a trade off. Younger guys will only rarely have the self confidence and self control that an older man would usually have, especially in the face of a more experienced woman; but experienced women sure do know how to have a good time. Sadly, I have yet to meet one who hasn't tried in some way to either mother or manipulate me, and I have yet to see any couple where the woman was older where that was not the case.

It happens no matter what the age pair is, but it's almost guaranteed if she's older than he is, unless he's REALLY strong and extremely skilled at detecting and destroying it. And seriously, even then, it's a huge waste of energy that could be spent better in a variety of ways.

I won't write older women off, because they certainly are refreshing in balance to younger women. But would I marry one? At this point, it seems unlikely. Although I reserve the right to have my foot shoved in my mouth if I should discover my primary soul mate is older than me! lol

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-09-2012

Day 23

Well time for a bit of an update. I was going to write and say I hadn't noticed any changes but thinking back I actually have. I still feel the same but for some reason seem to be able to chat to people a lot easier. I find i'm now initiating conversations with people sure there's still the neediness in there but I am initiating conversations. I'm also finding i'm making friends a lot easier than before, again not sure why but its just happening.

Before I was thinking about things to say to people now a lot of the time I find i'm just blurting out whatever. Girls have also been checking me out a little more like just this morning I was in my car park putting on my mones before work and this girl in her car keep staring at me (She couldn't see me putting on my mones) then waited for me to get out of my car before she got out and was following along beside me. Will be interesting to see what stage 2 brings.

One more weird thing is i've been finding older women pretty easy to pickup online (I do a little online dating here and there). Again not sure why but they seem a lot more interested than girls in their 20's.

On a side note my sister has had some good success off Maximum Sales Success. She managed to go from the bottom sales person to one of the top in a matter of a couple of weeks going from hitting 50% of her budget to hitting 150%. Unfortunately she had to stop listening for 2 weeks but shes kicking back into it tomorrow night.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 01-09-2012

Quote:Day 23

[SNIP]

One more weird thing is i've been finding older women pretty easy to pickup online (I do a little online dating here and there). Again not sure why but they seem a lot more interested than girls in their 20's.

Older women are more experienced and more self confident. They have also figured out that actually expressing interest gets then what they want, instead of always waiting for the guy to do everything. And, the more confidence you have, the more you will attract the more confident women... usually the older ones.

Quote:On a side note my sister has had some good success off Maximum Sales Success. She managed to go from the bottom sales person to one of the top in a matter of a couple of weeks going from hitting 50% of her budget to hitting 150%. Unfortunately she had to stop listening for 2 weeks but shes kicking back into it tomorrow night.

Very nice. I'd like to see her story told here by her. Smile

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-09-2012

(01-09-2012, 12:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Day 23

[SNIP]

Older women are more experienced and more self confident. They have also figured out that actually expressing interest gets then what they want, instead of always waiting for the guy to do everything. And, the more confidence you have, the more you will attract the more confident women... usually the older ones.

Quote:On a side note my sister has had some good success off Maximum Sales Success. She managed to go from the bottom sales person to one of the top in a matter of a couple of weeks going from hitting 50% of her budget to hitting 150%. Unfortunately she had to stop listening for 2 weeks but shes kicking back into it tomorrow night.

Very nice. I'd like to see her story told here by her. Smile

Cheers Shannon it was a bit odd for me never really gone for older women. I was leading her sexually and basically after a while she was saying how wet she was and how she wanted to fuck me. Very very different to younger girls if I had said some of the things I said to her they would have run for the hills in my experience anyway unless I had been with them for a while.

I think with my sister it was a combination of both the sub and the fact that she was only about 2 months into her new job and it was her first job in sales. I'll be interested to see what happens with her over the next month or so of listening. I'll get her to put together a testimonial after another month of listening. She doesn't know the script at all and some of the changes she has noticed have been along the general lines of the script not word for word but pretty close in a lot of cases

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-11-2012

So a few interesting things have happened over the last day or so. Last night my brother decided to have a party as I live with him I had no choice but to attended. The crowd was a little young for my liking with a whole foray of 18 year old girls and some 19-20 year old guys.

What I noticed

1. I didn't have much of an interest in the 18 year old girls they seemed a bit immature for me even when by most peoples standards they would have been considered good looking. On a side note I did notice some apprehension in talking to them which is unusual as lately I have been talking to most people and yesterday was feeling very confident. I'm going to put this down to something that happened with a girl around that age which has developed in me getting a fear of girls who are around that age. It wasn't looks like I initially thought it may be because I have been chatting to good looking women around my own age and older.

2. A lot of them seemed to be checking me out but were apprehensive about talking to me. Now this could have been because of my mones IS, mx297, Ammo (For those from androtics) or it could have been the self effects of the sub.

Then today another comment was made by a work college who I talk to regularly. She is a women in her 40's an amazing women to talk to as well. We were having our usual chat and I mentioned how I hadn't had much sleep due to the party my brother threw last night. We got to talking about it and I mentioned there was a large group of 18 year old girls there, She then went on to say how they must have been all over me. Now comments like this I pretty much never get apart from some from my ex gf when we were together. Another interesting thing is I would have usually played this up but instead just said 'They aren't my type' instead of the usual 'They were doing this and that' She had also made a comment yesterday about how much happier I seemed these days.

So something subtle is happening just can't quite pick it out yet.

A couple of other small things.

1. I have been thinking about my ex a lot more lately but without the emotional intensity that used to come of it
2. I still have a neediness for women but from what I have read this is covered in stage 2

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-13-2012

So the last couple of days I've had a few negative thoughts coming up around how i'm not good looking enough and how i'm not tall enough.

I've also found before today I've been extremely unmotivated for the last few days. I'm set to finish up stage 1 in a few days but am tempted to run it for a few extra days to work through the negative thoughts

There's also been more girls checking me out lately but I haven't seemed to care as much about that. Usually I would think 'YES she checked me out' but now its more of a ok cool so she checked me out big deal

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-14-2012

So today I have been thinking a lot about my ex. I then made the silly mistake of contacting her apologizing for my part in the break up. Not to sure why I did it but what is done is done. First contact in months

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-17-2012

Ok so ive got a confession to make ive been listening to let go of past relationships for the last 10 days during the day.

Now I have some advice to ask ive been having a lot of feelings coming up around missing my ex and not accepting its over. Any tips or advice that can be offered on accepting its over and letting go?

RE: jimbobdays journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-17-2012

Honestly,I'd be using Absolute Self confidence Man,to cut thru some of the old energetic connection from da past that the two of you had, it helps cut 'neediness' greatly. That is I'd be using Letting go of da past and ASC as well, perhaps one fer 4 hours and the other fer 4 -6(Letting go fo da past relationships,stuff)
There are of course other choices such as 'forgive yerself and let it go' 'forgive others and move on',ect. all the best, a fellow Bruder on da Journey,NcBear.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 01-17-2012

Thanks NC im actually listening to alpha male at night so im hoping that should cover ASC part along with the neediness. Im almost onto stage 2 now so will see how that plays out over the next few months

RE: jimbobdays journal - Patti - 01-18-2012

Hi Jim,

I think that when we make a decision to end a relationship in our minds, our hearts are not always going to follow suit. Unfortunately, we tend to forget the bad times or push them away and dwell of the good times, and that can make it harder to do what we know is right for us. Ending a relationship is a loss and we need time to grieve it as a loss. I have 4 kids who are all for the most part, more comfortable being in a relationship with one person than dating a few. They’ve all had break ups that were hard but what I told them is that it takes almost as long to get over someone as it does to fall for them. In some instances, it also took the other person to help each other get through it, which may be why you reached out to her. In your mind, she was your best friend and that’s not an easy thing to give up. But when those best friends don’t bring out the best in you or inspire you to be a better person, the best thing to do sometimes is let them go and learn from the experience, as hard as that may be. Stay strong and keep listening!

RE: jimbobdays journal - enoch - 01-19-2012

I agree with patti.

even one good time with her can make you overlook 10 bad times.

now my coping mechanism would do in this case is to find flaw about her or with the relationship i had with her that would convince me to accept that it wouldnt work out anyway, its for the best, i can do better, etc. etc. It doesn't always work but I hope it eases your heart.