Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-19-2011

All the time I've had it. I lived in this state for a while before I was placed on anti-depressants. It's usually occurs because your mind is shutting off (defense mechanism) because of too much stress or whatever.

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-19-2011

Cheers ryan,

Wonder whats causing it. Trying to toss up between the AD i'm currently on and the sub.

Wonder if its a form of resistance

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-19-2011

Internal anxiety, stress from resistance, your mind, too much going on in your head. Form of depression as well.

That or it could be the AD, did you just start it? Or tapper down a dose? If so, that's a typical start/taper effect with any AD for the first month or so.

Are you sure it's derealization or just brain-fog? Derealization is a freaky state because you feel like you're in a dream world.

Ryan

Started the AD's around a month and a bit ago now.

Haven't had alot of derealization until now. Could well be a combination of internal anxiety and stress from resistance

Pretty sure its derealization. Although I'd have to do a bit more reading up on it.

Its like being detached from the world around you

After doing a little searching its more than likely brain fog and could well be an impact from

a) Seeing my ex yesterday
b) The 4G subs at work
c) To much caffeine in my diet

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-20-2011

I've put what happened yesterday down to both to much caffeine and missing a day of my AD's.

Feeling a lot better today still a little anxious but that probably the 4G sub at work Tongue

Have started cutting down on caffeine to make sure I'm in the best shape I can be

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-20-2011

Yeah I would say derealization is more like feeling like you're in a dream and no one is real. Nothing is familiar. It's a scary state.

I get brain fogged quite a bit. Could just be your mind working on things.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-20-2011

Cheers Ryan.

More than likely is. I also have minor anxiety as well nothing to major like panic attacks just a minor generalized anxiety. I go to see a therapist for it as well as other things and hes fine with me using subs as long as I don't stop seeing him till we have worked through everything.

I read you used the Overcome Anxiety, how did that go for you?

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-21-2011

Lol I used it. Not too good for me. Shannon, said something about it causing a feedback loop in my head. I got over a lot of anxiety but I was anxious because I no longer had anxiety. It was weird lol. You can try it out though. I should have stopped when I noticed I was reacting badly to it.

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-21-2011

Thats the exact same thing my brother had anxiety over anxiety itself.

I think for me just letting go and accepting everything as it is right now in this moment is what I need to do I've been practicing it when my anxiety picks up and it works really well for me. Don't think thats the intention of the overcome anxiety sub though

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-21-2011

Then check out Carpe Diem;Seize The Day!, that sub will put you in the moment like crazy. It help me with anxiety because I didn't have that anticipation anxiety like before. Or Zen Mindset.

Now you make me want to run it again ;P

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-21-2011

Cool was thinking about Seize The Day! at some point.

At the moment having a weird reaction. I'm anxious but it defiantly isn't social anxiety its more generalized but at the same time confidence with people has increased a lot. I just blurt out stuff and the dreams have been bizzare. Bringing up times when I was the alpha male in a situation and last night had a dream I was with a prostitute and I got PE.

I have found so far I'm getting much more respect from people and my confidence has increased. Also more and more random people are starting to chat with me. At the moment as long as I let go of things women just don't even enter into my thoughts its more as though I just need to sort my own shit out first.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-23-2011

So motivation is absolutely insane today. Its like I just have to keep going a getting stuff done or else I get frustrated.

Ive also found ive been angry but dont know why just yet its kind of like I dont give a shit about anyone else but me.

Ive had random older women talking to me for some odd reason as well but dont really feel like talking just getting things done

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 12-23-2011

When older women start talking to you, it's usually because your body language and attitude has achieved a level of confidence that they find attractive. It's a good sign that you're growing.