Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-03-2012

So stage 4 has been weird so far. Some days ill feel great full of confidence in myself and others ill feel really down and full of self doubt at times it even changes from morning to night.

Generally though I feel i'm heading along the right path just a little lost in certain areas

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 02:38 AM)jimbobday Wrote: So stage 4 has been weird so far. Some days ill feel great full of confidence in myself and others ill feel really down and full of self doubt at times it even changes from morning to night.

Generally though I feel i'm heading along the right path just a little lost in certain areas

Most types of major transformation have that effect during the transition, I have found.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-04-2012

Cheers Shannon kind of expected that and its cool. Im starting to see glimpses of alpha males potential i dont think ill truely realise it until im finished with it for a few weeks. Im taking a 3 week break between AM and sex magnet.

So went out clubbing last night and found myself getting a little pissed off. I believe it was because of all the superficial bullshit out at clubs and the way alot of women act so much better than they really are while the whole time theres all these guys chasing qfter them. Im actually starting to enjoy going out clubbing less and less

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-08-2012

So lately been finding that gym and eating right (apart from when hungover) have become pretty much second nature. I've also noticed I've had a few girls flirting with me lately but unfortunately none that I'm interested in or that reach my standards as girlfriend material but thats fine i've been having fun just flirting and it all feels very natural and something that I just feel now instead of act like I did in my PUA days.

I've also noticed that people are being quite friendly lately except for a few which have mocked me about how "Flash" I dress and a few that have called me james bond

Been noticing when I need to get something sorted I get it sorted and very quickly as well.

Still having major issues with procrastination around building up business ideas. The ideas are there but taking action to work towards it is very difficult. I've put this down to a combination of both fear of success and fear of failure.

I'm also still very scared of moving out of my parents place in September. There are times though when I feel ok about it so that is progress in that area.

I'm looking forward to AM5 next year though as the idea of viewing myself as a man instead of a boy is one that very much intrigues me and is something I've never felt in my life.

All up though most of the time things seem ok at the moment.

RE: jimbobdays journal - enoch - 04-08-2012

Great progress jimbobday, I'm also looking forward to AM5 next year. I want to take my chances with grow taller sub after am2011.

are you using any other sub with am2011? im using ultra success, ive got a little motivation in some areas with it, i.e. going to work really early.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-08-2012

Cheers dude. I would love to be able to use grow taller as well but i'm way past that now.

I'm using let go of past relationships and have been for the past 2 months going to be switching it over at the end of stage 4 just not to sure to what yet but I knew I had to do some time on let go of past relationships after my breakup when I first came here. Ultra success may be one that I look at using next.

How did you find stage 4? For me its been a up and down ride in lots of ways but the ups are becoming more and more frequent so its been good

RE: jimbobdays journal - enoch - 04-08-2012

stage 4 is unusual. i feel like i went back to the way i was for the first 2/3rds of stage 4. not necessarily needy but just a little bit of attention seeker, pushover, not doing anythin about people treating you shit, couldnt speak/stand for myself or others etc. wasnt a roller coaster either, rather smooth ride. i was just letting things slide and hope they will stop while i get frusttated inside but honestly i like the feeling from stage 3 and stage 1 where i can be by myself and be fine, i can confront people treating me shit and i can speak for myself. im 1 day away from stage 5, stahe 4 changes might be subtle for me but we shall see.

lets make good progress jim! Wink

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 04-10-2012

Jimbo! Stage 4 was rough for me actually but people respond differently. What are your plans next? SM?

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-10-2012

Cheers guys. Look forward to seeing your progress in stage 5 enoch

Yep definately planning on SM next as i want to have more attractive womeb attracted to me. I now seem to have little trouble developing attraction with less attractive women who have some baggage but not to much. Ive been with a few attractive women before but i want stunning women both in mind and body. Just one of my goals with SM. Ill post the rest when i get to SM

Also gonna add a single stage in stage 5 and 6 of AM just unsure as to which obe yet

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-18-2012

So been away in australia for the last week and now about 4 days out from the end of stage 4. Cant say ive noticed allot lately. A bit of a drop in confidence in general. I did also have a very cute girl come up to me on friday night and tell me i was fucking cute out of the blue. She was quite my type and there was some flirting she was also being quite shy and acting all scared but in an extremely attractive wayknd of like a nervous little girl which was a major turn on for me.

Apart from that not alot going on. Switching back to my old ways at times and at others quite dominant.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-19-2012

So today Igot a message from my ex for the first time in a month or so. I realised im still getting some anxiety come up around it but am struggling to identify exactly what is causing it

RE: jimbobdays journal - Spiral - 04-19-2012

You havn't let go of it.

I have trouble sometimes with that.. seeing a lot of old friends when I go back to savannah kind of sets me back sometimes because I wonder what they may think of me and how I have changed and same with the women I know. It's just letting go of those old feelings that you should be conscious of. I could be wrong.. but probably not.

Also.. do not worry. I've gone through Alpha Male and Sex Magnet and before I had pretty bad anxiety and now I barely feel it anymore.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 04-19-2012

Thanks spiral

I think partly that is the case although i no longer feel a need to greive about it. I also think in pqrt its due to qbandoment issues and the toxic nature of our relationship. So im thinking it is best for me to continue using let go of past relationships unless shannon comes out with the abandoment sub but hes very busy.

In saying all of this im still in the best state i have been in in years and my anxiety and obssesive nature is dropping alot so im pretty happy with where i am just need to let go of the me from the past

RE: jimbobdays journal - Spiral - 04-20-2012

Smile .....