Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 02-23-2012

(02-22-2012, 10:46 PM)jimbobday Wrote: to tell the PUA industry in general gave me the mindset of its all about women put that in to play with my insecurities and so on it was a recipe for disaster. I personally used it as a distraction from dealing with my real issues. Now there probably are some good guys out there and I do think cory skyy does a decent job focusing on mindset and lifestyle on not on women. For the the PUA thing felt cold, unnatural with no real attraction there 90% of the time plus I really didn't get the results I was after.

The problem with the PUA industry is they will most likely never reach the level we are headed on. Why? Because they continue to be the artificial versions of ourselves. They lack the discipline to sit down and make self-improvement changes for themselves. They believe the Law of Attraction is just a bunch of bullshit. They are living in a false world. Do not fall into a trap of comparing yourself to them as I have in the past. Because, the truth is. They will never reach such a level of complete natural like we can with Shannon's subs.

Yes...I know I'm very biased against PUAs. Surely some of them may decide to turn to the light side Wink OR are we considered the dark side? Hmmm.

If you've read "The Game" we are becoming Dustin, rather than every other wannabe Dustin in the book. I actually had to read that the other day and realized just how needy pick-up artists really are.

Ryan

Another rant in your journal...the funny thing about that book. When reading, you'd have guys like Mystery and other PUAs that were approaching these taken women in clubs with their BFs. And during which they would go into the interaction..."I'm going to use my words to make this woman fall for me". And after, he was mentioning that he was "close to winning her over but not there yet".

And the thing is. When you are 'natural' upon just sitting next to her, you've already won her over. No need to use your words Wink

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 02-23-2012

That is what I want to a tee. Ive tried the whole lets get women route it didnt make me happy so im walking a different route the route of healing me and being who I want to be. Women arent important to me anymore. I was reading an article a while back with the top regrets most people had on their death bed not one of then included women, they didnt actually include anyone else at all. It was all about living your life how you want to live it

I showed my sister the list of things that alpha male helped and she said outright thats exactly what I would look for in a guy and im sure most women who are extremely honest would say the same thing

Well I assume you're going to try out the woman subs after Alpha? I mean, I literally thought it would be impossible to be pursued, esp. by the better looking women. I thought to myself...how is this going to work? I have to be able to do something to get them to pursue me.

Boy was I wrong. And it's very liberating that you no longer have the focus to go after women when you want them. That your need is almost gone that you can do what you want and they literally come out of nowhere wanting to get together! Now it seems so natural, so easy, and so right. When I see others pursuing the hell out of a woman I think myself...boy does that guy have some work to do.

Another thing is that you no longer have to worry about what you say or how you say things. I can say things that PUA cannot because they already like me for who I am, not what I say or how I act. No matter what I get away with it. Even compliments, that PUA tell you never to use. But above all. There is a point where a PUA will be with a woman and she eventually leaves him because he is no longer faking it.

Ryan

Yep I will still be moving on to SM2.0 after alpha but the way I think about women has changed. I first thought of using SM so I could get more women now its more so I can get more emotionally healthy and cut out the need completely to tell you the truth I wouldn't be really disappointed if I didn't get any women after SM as long as I'm at a good place in life living the life I want and feeling fulfilled. Sure the women would be nice but the more I go through alpha the more my view on women changes. I suppose this is what starting to take the neediness away feels like. Seeing the progress you guys have made in the last year or two has given me the motivation to keep pushing through the hard times. I feel like I came from a bad place like you did at the start and seeing where you are now is quite amazing.

Then again my views on things changes on almost a weekly basis now and I expect that will continue to happen for a while now.

One question though have you ever thought of being a coach? You have done things in my view the right way and seeing how you wrote your online dating guide I reckon you have some of the skills there to really help people and if you have been through a rough patch it helps others to relate to that. Just a thought.

On a side note I should really review the goals I set for myself at the start of this journey.

Thanks man. Actually, I'm in the process of it. I'm starting a blog shortly and I plan to do free articles and ebooks. With affiliation to Shannon's company and subliminals Wink for income. But quite possibly expand to consultations and such.

But I'm glad you said that. I'm working out different techniques of online dating, just for the hell of it. I'm not really into it as much anymore, I was glad you got a lot of success out of it.

Ryan

I think it would be an awesome idea, make sure you post the blog here to would love to read it. Might even have to take you up on a consultation Wink It would be refreshing to see another honest coach out there in the world as well who's worked and still is working on underlying fears and insecurities.

I did get results but I was doing it for the wrong reasons and i'm sure I would have got a lot more success if I had done it for the right reasons. I have actually decided to stop online dating all together to concentrate on getting my life together for a while

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 02-23-2012

(02-23-2012, 11:15 AM)Ryan Wrote: Thanks man. Actually, I'm in the process of it. I'm starting a blog shortly and I plan to do free articles and ebooks. With affiliation to Shannon's company and subliminals Wink for income. But quite possibly expand to consultations and such.

But I'm glad you said that. I'm working out different techniques of online dating, just for the hell of it. I'm not really into it as much anymore, I was glad you got a lot of success out of it.

Ryan

You stand to make a hell of a lot of money if you do that right. I wouldn't mind setting up something for some sort of seminar eventually.

Actually I was going to discuss that with you in the future. We could do seminars Wink And of course invite everyone here.

But...my main concern atm is bringing your subs into this damn PUA and Seduction community to show people an entirely different way of getting women and enjoying your life Wink

Ryan

(02-23-2012, 11:51 AM)Ryan Wrote: Actually I was going to discuss that with you in the future. We could do seminars Wink And of course invite everyone here.

But...my main concern atm is bringing your subs into this damn PUA and Seduction community to show people an entirely different way of getting women and enjoying your life Wink

Ryan

I think that's a fantastic idea. They are hungry for real growth and improvement, or they wouldn't be spending so much money and time and effort on it. I think if I can turn AM and SM/WM into XL-17 titles, it'll blow the doors off anything around so hard that you'll need to be in a bunker to handle it... That, and I may have a few surprises for you guys in the future... heheh

XL-17?

I'd rather not hijack this thread... Smile But XL-17 is a super-format I have been trying to build since 2009, which includes everything known to work for influencing the subconscious mind. Multiple formats of subliminal, brainwave entrainment, hypnosis, sleep programming, and a few other goodies. It's going to be a "I'm only building this once" type of major pain in the ass to build each title, though, which is why I have been working so long to make the subliminals as effective as possible first.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 02-24-2012

Thanks Shannon. XL-17 sounds awesome by the way.

Well last night was so in my head. The most in my head and anti-social I had felt since I was 16 I literally couldn't talk to anyone new which is quite different to how I had been the last 7 or 8 years. Then I got a little bit drunk which doesn't happen often. That's when it changed to almost the opposite alcohol usually has a little bit of an effect on me socializing but not quite this much and its not usually till I get really drunk which I don't do now. Anyway so had a bizarre night from there chatting to lots of people but what was funny was this one girl was in complete shock when I said I didn't have a girlfriend I quite openly admitted I choose to remain single for the time being but she was convinced from the time we met that I was with someone. I asked her why and she said cause you have such an amazing heart and plus look at you you are hot. This was while I was in my head and being anti-social.

I was also a lot more comfortable touching people last night

Something else that's been coming up a bit lately is this desire to do things I enjoy doing. I keep having this strong desire to do more scuba diving and start playing the guitar again

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 02-25-2012

That girl wanted to be your girlfriend. Smile Make sure you keep her in mind when you decide not to be single. Wink