Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journal (/Thread-Magnus-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Magnus' journal - Magnus - 12-06-2011

Well I've just started with subs first set now.

I've done some in the past but never stuck to them and never done them in my sleep. I've also done a lot of therapy and hypnosis in the past and continue to pursue both.

The honest truth on where I'm at at the moment

* I can chat to girls quite freely
* My social anxiety has gone down from what it used to be
* Have trouble living alone and being in the moment
* My self esteem is rising
* I have a fear of abandonment
* I have trouble concentrating at work and what I do probably isn't my passion
* I do have girls checking me out and smiling but approaching for me is still a struggle
* Escalation for me is very difficult
* I have goals but still have trouble sticking to them (Although I am with the gym and have lost a lot of weight)
* I drink to much coffee and I smoke (Other than that I am healthy)
* I am still hung up on my ex
* Even though people seem to like me and talk to me a lot I still believe I aren't good enough (Slowly getting rid of that belief though)
* I have moved back in with my parents at 26 years of age (I have till the end of next year to move out of there)
* I have trouble letting things go and breaking my habits and routines
* I beat myself up emotionally (This is also decreasing)

I will be using http://audioengineusa.com/Store/Audioengine-5 as the speakers for all night time listening

My goals with subs (In order)

1. Move past my relationship breakup
2. Get over my fear of abandonment
3. Alpha male. Move to reaching all my goals and taking action instead of sitting around dreaming. including taking action to start my own business and get in the best shape of my life developing my own sense of style and do what I want to do
4. Move out of my parents house and start living my own life with new friends and new hobbies
5. Get the girls I want and concentrate on meeting healthy girls instead of the dysfunctional girls I attract at the moment
6. Have a few girls which I can have sex with on a regular basis instead of relying on a relationship. Only jump into a relationship if the girl is what I want and let that relationship develop in a healthy way
7. Have a healthy fulfilling sex life
8. Get off anti depressants
9. Buy my own house

As well as working on subs I am taking action in my life. I'm going to a therapist, I'm going to the gym 4 days a week, I'm catching up with friends that have been neglected, I'm working through abandonment workshops, I'm saving money for a house

I've given myself a 1.5 year time frame to work through these goals as this isn't going to happen overnight but it will happen. I realize this is a lot to ask from subs but with the reviews i've seen plus my perseverance I believe it can happen

So to start of my subs journey I'm using let go of past relationships

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-06-2011

Day 4 Let go of past relationships

Over the last 4 days I've been dreaming a lot about my ex which is something I wasn't doing before starting this sub. I realize this is most likely due to the fact that my mind is sorting things through and removing the attachment that I felt. I always knew there was going to be a lot of resistance with this one as the attachment to her is so strong. I will just ride this out.

I've also been feeling a little depressed during the day and not sleeping to well and realize this is also most likely due to the resistance and the starting of the removal of the attachment.

Its going to be a difficult couple of months moving through both this and fear of abandonment as these are two core issues and will take a lot of sorting out but I'm looking forward to getting through them and starting on AM2012

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-06-2011

You're in for some huge life changes, my friend. Welcome!

Those speakers look awesome, BTW.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan.

I read through your journal and it was actually a bit of an inspiration for me as I feel I'm coming from kind of the same starting place as you. The changes you have made are amazing and congrats on the MTV stint.

Decided it was best to invest in some decent speakers if I was going to take this seriously.

Also just for interests sake I did a Personality test and came out with ENTP a bit of a change from the INFP I used to be

James

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 12-06-2011

Ryan can tell you about his experiences with Seek The Challenge. He's used it.

Also, if your experience with your ex was really difficult to break away from, I suggest you use the letting go of past relationships program for 90 days. You might feel like you're done before you actually are, and then have some stuff pop back up otherwise, as I did.

Alpha Male will be helpful for abandonment issues, too, because it deals with making you emotionally healthy and self sufficient. So if I haven't had a chance to make a sub for that by the time you're done with let go of past relationships, just start with am in the mean time. The one for overcoming abandonment issues by themselves will be Type B, so you can use them both together.

Thanks Shannon. Ill use it for 90 days. I expect a lot of resistance but Ill push through that.

Also consistency has been an issue for me in the past. I have been keeping consistent lately but there always the possibility that I slip up. So if anyone sees me trying to move onto something new or missing nights please slap me across the face and knock some sense into me Smile

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-07-2011

Been having all sorts of weird dreams on this sub. Last night I dreamed I was having my blood tested for drugs and they found anti-depressants very bizarre and my ex was in it as well. Not gonna read to much into it.

First night on the new speakers but unfortunately the phone I had connected up to them died during the night as the plug that I was using to charge the phone broke.

Another thing I'm trying to find out is the frequency response rate on my phone speakers (Galaxy S2) doubt it will be 20Khz but would be great if it was as I could then add listening during the day as well.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-07-2011

Never used Seek The Challenge, Shannon I have no idea what you're talking about ;P

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 12-07-2011

(12-07-2011, 01:12 PM)jimbobday Wrote: Been having all sorts of weird dreams on this sub. Last night I dreamed I was having my blood tested for drugs and they found anti-depressants very bizarre and my ex was in it as well. Not gonna read to much into it.

First night on the new speakers but unfortunately the phone I had connected up to them died during the night as the plug that I was using to charge the phone broke.

Another thing I'm trying to find out is the frequency response rate on my phone speakers (Galaxy S2) doubt it will be 20Khz but would be great if it was as I could then add listening during the day as well.

The Samsung Galaxy S II speaker can handle ultrasonics just fine. I know this, because I own that particular make and model of phone, and I use it to play subliminals for myself while I am driving. You'll want to keep the volume at 11 or less, as it begins to encounter speaker distortion otherwise... but it works just fine.

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 12-07-2011

(12-07-2011, 01:48 PM)Ryan Wrote: Never used Seek The Challenge, Shannon I have no idea what you're talking about ;P

Ryan

Alright, either you're messing with me or I'm working so hard I am starting to blur my memories. Who's used it? Do you remember, Ryan?

RE: jimbobdays journal - Ryan - 12-07-2011

I honestly didn't know about Seek the Challenge :\ I've used Carpe Diem.

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-08-2011

(12-07-2011, 03:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 01:12 PM)jimbobday Wrote: Been having all sorts of weird dreams on this sub. Last night I dreamed I was having my blood tested for drugs and they found anti-depressants very bizarre and my ex was in it as well. Not gonna read to much into it.

The Samsung Galaxy S II speaker can handle ultrasonics just fine. I know this, because I own that particular make and model of phone, and I use it to play subliminals for myself while I am driving. You'll want to keep the volume at 11 or less, as it begins to encounter speaker distortion otherwise... but it works just fine.

Thanks Shannon. This is one thing I have been wondering about and will mean I can get so much more time out of subs and will also mean using them while away on holiday will be so much easier Smile

It was just I read somewhere speakers were only 800hz but I'd trust you over that Tongue

Also an update. I found that I am starting to sleep a little better now and I am having dreams about other girls without my ex involved. I had a weird one last night where I was with penny out of big bang theory and she was flirting with me.

Also been noticing that girls are generally becoming a bit more flirty and playful (Just joking around more no touching) with me as well not to sure why as I still feel a little insecure

RE: jimbobdays journal - Magnus - 12-08-2011

I had one more question as well. Can I use AOS during the day and let go of past relationships at night?

RE: jimbobdays journal - Shannon - 12-09-2011

(12-08-2011, 03:57 PM)jimbobday Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 03:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks Shannon. This is one thing I have been wondering about and will mean I can get so much more time out of subs and will also mean using them while away on holiday will be so much easier Smile

It was just I read somewhere speakers were only 800hz but I'd trust you over that Tongue

Also an update. I found that I am starting to sleep a little better now and I am having dreams about other girls without my ex involved. I had a weird one last night where I was with penny out of big bang theory and she was flirting with me.

Also been noticing that girls are generally becoming a bit more flirty and playful (Just joking around more no touching) with me as well not to sure why as I still feel a little insecure

If the Galaxy S II speaker had a limit on either end of 800 Hz, you probably wouldn't like the result very much. But if it has such a limit, it will be on the low end, meaning it can't play bass very well, which would make sense. We want the high end, where the treble is.