Subliminal Talk
Make Friends Sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Make Friends Sub (/Thread-Make-Friends-Sub)

Make Friends Sub - THolt - 07-24-2019

@Shannon

Quite simply a sub similar to UMS but with a focus on social skills and making suitable friends. I have been using USLM4 for this but I thought it woud be cool for a sub with this specific focus.

RE: Make Friends Sub - Breeze - 07-24-2019

I'll get it in a heartbeat.

RE: Make Friends Sub - ncbeareatingman - 07-24-2019

and I'd like to add into the Mix for a Sub like this 'the revival " of soclizing is just a fun game,or maybe there could a line of some such connected friendship subliminal 3 or 4 different once,if not the combination of "Make Friends" & "Socilizing is Just a Fun Game" to help to actually MAKE the friendship connections actually happen!!
What say You?
PS: I've always liked the title "Socializing is just a Fun Game",ever since it came out back in 2010. wow ten years down already. I did a google search at the Equal Oppurtunity Employment Office in My home town back in the summer of 2009 and that June I found Shannon's Subliminals..available at that timeon CD ,I feel proud to say,this was BEFORE the company had an "Official" Name,that was to become Indigo Mind Labs!!

RE: Make Friends Sub - Steve_ - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 05:28 AM)THolt Wrote: Quite simply a sub similar to UMS but with a focus on social skills and making suitable friends. 

Cool Idea. Can you expand upon your thoughts of what all the sub should accomplish, as you see it?

RE: Make Friends Sub - THolt - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 10:45 AM)Steve_ Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 05:28 AM)THolt Wrote: Quite simply a sub similar to UMS but with a focus on social skills and making suitable friends. 

Cool Idea. Can you expand upon your thoughts of what all the sub should accomplish, as you see it?

In short, I would like to improve my social skills and be able to more effectively interact with people. In addition, I would like to attract individuals as friends and develop long lasting friendships.  my issue is I have quite a few acquaintances but few deep meaningful friendships.

RE: Make Friends Sub - Steve_ - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 11:18 AM)THolt Wrote:

In short, I would like to improve my social skills and be able to more effectively interact with people. In addition, I would like to attract individuals as friends and develop long lasting friendships.  my issue is I have quite a few acquaintances but few deep meaningful friendships.

I'm not sure how old you are but I've found that it is much more difficult to maintain friendships as an adult. I think many people, of all ages really, have struggled with making and maintaining friendships, so I can see this one being popular if and when it is created. Thanks for your suggestion THolt  Thumbsup

RE: Make Friends Sub - hsindermann - 07-24-2019

Good idea, I'm all for it! I've always found it difficult to make new friends.

RE: Make Friends Sub - THolt - 07-25-2019

(07-24-2019, 04:09 PM)Steve_ Wrote:

I'm not sure how old you are but I've found that it is much more difficult to maintain friendships as an adult. I think many people, of all ages really, have struggled with making and maintaining friendships, so I can see this one being popular if and when it is created. Thanks for your suggestion THolt  Thumbsup

I’m in my late 20s but I have noticed this. It’s just harder to make friends when you get out of college and start working. I do want to make friend with people in my age group.

RE: Make Friends Sub - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 04:13 AM)THolt Wrote:

I’m in my late 20s but I have noticed this. It’s just harder to make friends when you get out of college and start working. I do want to make friend with people in my age group.

It is harder to make friends at a certain point. I think a friend making subliminal would be great! And I think it would sell well too.

RE: Make Friends Sub - THolt - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 07:27 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 04:13 AM)THolt Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 10:45 AM)Steve_ Wrote: Cool Idea. Can you expand upon your thoughts of what all the sub should accomplish, as you see it?

It is harder to make friends at a certain point. I think a friend making subliminal would be great! And I think it would sell well too.

I think it would benefit you very much after you do an extended run of E3.

RE: Make Friends Sub - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-27-2019

Yeah, me too. Although there are plenty of other subs I intend to use: LTU5, UMS, MLS, The Songwriting sub, AM6, SM, WM, DMSI, and AYPRL for example. However, if there were a friendmaking sub, I'd add it to that list.