Subliminal Talk
Thecrossing's AM journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Thecrossing's AM journey (/Thread-Thecrossing-s-AM-journey)

Thecrossing's AM journey - Thecrossing - 12-05-2011

I've been reading a lot of the journals on here and enjoy watching the changes people have been experiencing. So I felt its only fair if I write about my changes from Alpha Man too.

My ex broke up with me about a year ago and I've been on a huge personal growth bender since than. Got stuck into PUA for awhile and was pretty successful but only in getting laid not meeting girls I was too interested in. Did some affirmations for while but to be honest I have shocking discipline and stopped doing them after a month. But most importantly I've really put a huge emphasis on being a positive person. Whenever I start think negatively I just stop myself and now I think I'm a pretty upbeat positive person.

But anyways I found AM when I was rejected by a girl I have a crush on about a month ago and thought about getting back into PUA again to try and pick her up because i realised I had been to nice and beta with her. Reading a few journals and seeing that the source of happiness is from within using AM which is what I've been working on I thought I would give them a go.

Its been 27 days and so far I'm impressed. I've always been a bit of a natural flirt. One of my best friends she always tells me I would flirt with a brick wall if it flirted back but the last month I've noticed I'm flirting a hell of a lot more and getting a bit more outrageous with my flirting. I'be also noticed I'm coming across as a bit of jerk sometimes too. My mate has told me a couple of times that my humour lately sounds more like me being a prick than usual. 

I've also noticed I'm questioning my motivation for saying certain things. I'm really aware when I'm trying to get validation from somebody and can usually stop myself.

Eye contact has been huge difference. Just with everyone. It's not always good because I find it's more challenging than flirting sexy eye contact, always with guys but sometimes with girls too and they get a bit uncomfortable.

The other noticeable difference is motivation. I'm not exactly a slob but I'm far more proactive at home with dishes, washing, lawn mowing ect... And where as I used to be 10-15 minutes late for work most days for the last month I've been exceptionally good at getting in half an hour to an hour early and getting through my workload. It probably helps its coming into summer in Australia but anybody who knows me can tell you I'm a shocker in the morning and struggle to get out bed. 

At the same time as AM I've started doing laser like concentration to help me more at work. It's only been 4 days and I'm currently writing this instead of working so I can't say I've seen a noticeable difference yet.

I don't know if I've experienced too much resistance at this stage. I've listened to the AM ultrasonics all night mostly, I converted to stream for a week but didn't like sleeping with it, and I'm not always convinced ultrasonics is working. But I do have it up quite loud and I used to get a bit of headache but that's gone now which is why I question if it's still working. The only other sort of resistance I think I may have experienced would be the desire to move onto stage 2 the last week like I've got everything I can out of stage 1.  But everything I've read from Shannon says not to cut it short so I won't.

Other than that it seems to be going well. I'm not sure if anyone is aware of the Huna method but it has a method of using a necklace to ask yes and no question to your subconscious and it keeps responding that it's enjoying the subs and they are working.

So thanks Shannon, I'll try to keep you all updated.