Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-13-2019

(11-13-2019, 10:21 AM)THolt Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 07:46 AM)THolt Wrote: I’m looking forward to the new one.  

UMS has worked wonders for me but in a very subtle way. It has made me aware of how important investing regularly is.

@Shannon
When the time comes, I'll look at what you guys have come up with on the UMS2 ideas thread and add any ideas that are possible to add, and genuinely add value to the program.  For the time being I really don't see that it needs more features, like I said.  I think it just needs to get past resistance better and faster.

It's a pretty nice program.  I love it.

Ah I see. Any idea when USLM 4.2 will be worked on? I know you have a lot going on with the cycle and your other programs.

No idea just yet.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-19-2019

Haven't ran UMS in over a week. I was going to last night but something came up and I would not have been able to get my loops.
Lately I have been feeling down and depressed. Today I am in a very bad mood. Was almost late for work. My hatred for my current job gets greater and greater each week. I have applied for other jobs and have followed up but haven't received a status update.
Still haven't seen any sign of financial increase lately. On the other hand, i have noticed my social life has gotten better. I am regularly doing things with people every weekend.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-20-2019

So I ran UMS last night for 8 loops and feel a lot more positive today. I feel like I have cleared through some fears. I think I need to reduce my bloom time from a week to 4-5 days.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-20-2019

The pattern I use is 8 loops, 1 day, 4 days off.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-20-2019

I feel like UMS is pushing me to make a bigger goal for myself. I’m wondering if I have a goal based on a daily amount, mostly amount, or yearly amount? How high should I go?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Infinite - 11-20-2019

That seems to be a very personal choice and yours will be perfect for you. I had something like a vision/daydream once where I saw myself buying an item as easy as if I was paying a few cents for it. I came up with my goal by calculating the amount of income that I would need to have that kind of perspective.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-21-2019

Today has been rather frustrating. I don't see many signs that this program is working. I keep being told to wait and be patient but at some point there will have to be some external manifestation.
At the same time, I wonder if my increased frustration with my job is a sign that is UMS.

IDK its hard to tell what this program is doing. With every iteration of FRM, seems like more of the same rather an improvement.
Hopefully once FRM is complete and 6G is finished, I will start seeing great results.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-22-2019

Received a reference to contact at the place where I applied for my new job. Will contact this person and discuss their hiring process and what I need to do to ensure I have the best possible chance to get this position.

Was an unexpected surprise.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-22-2019

Feeling some fear regarding this new opportunity that I did not feel before. Fear of the unknown and getting outside of my comfort zone have been the major things that have held me back

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 12-02-2019

I feel like UMS is slowly changing me. I am far more interested in saving and investing. I am starting to see myself as someone that can make a lot of money.
I can't wait to see how UMS 2.0 works

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 12-04-2019

So I have been re-reading the Millionaire Fast lane book and it has really changed my perception of money. It's like my mindset around money has been changed instantly.
In the book, Demarco wrote "Is it possible to earn $1 million in one month? Sure it is, just ask the guy who does it".

That quote really hit me. The starting point of all this journey is a changed mindset. I thought I had changed my mindset but reading this book has made realize that I am still hanging on to many useless beliefs about money and about what is possible.
Can't wait for UMS 2.0 and eventually BAMM 2.0 down the road @Shannon

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 12-04-2019

I'm right there with you. Smile But BAMM 2.0 was released years ago. You mean BAMM 3.0.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 08:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm right there with you.  Smile  But BAMM 2.0 was released years ago.  You mean BAMM 3.0.

Ah. Yeah my mistake. Haha 

Wonder how fast UMS 2.0 will work? I’m noticing very subtly the effects of fear reduction. I’m starting to consider doing things I haven’t before. Just waiting for some external manifestation. My luck with lottery has sucked. Haha

@Shannon