Subliminal Talk
Mojam's E2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mojam's E2 Journal (/Thread-Mojam-s-E2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 07:32 PM)mojamhaque Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 07:17 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: 09/07/2017
Day - 38
Listening hour-08 hours

Started the day with confidence, joy and happiness but as the time passed I became again tensed, fearful and negative..... Again after 5 PM found a little bit confidence inside me...

Seems I will take a lot of time to listen E2 for overcome all those fears, phobias and negativity those are hidden inside me. In this case what to do? I don't know. Listening MLS 5.5G also fire urgent for me.

This also the case with me. I realised along time ago how much healing I need to do. and three months isn't enough. So I have decided to use MLS-5.5G for about 2 months and after that I will keep on using OF-5G for a long time as learning at maximum speed is something i need to do asap.
Thanks Zane. Say I listened 3 months E2. Then 03 months MLS 5.5G and then restart E2 until all my problems are disappeared from me. What you think about my plan? Would the effect of first time listening of E2 remain active after 03 months listening of MLS 5.5G? How much benefit shall I get from MLS 5.5G by listening only 03 months?

Sounds like a good plan to me. Similar to mine. Yes E2 will keep run in background in ur head while u will be listening to MLS 5.5G. Don't think too much. Just use MLS-5.5G and then E2 after that

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-09-2017

In the book "The Confidence Gap" the author wrote about himself-

My low self-confidence also played out in intimate relationships. I was so afraid of rejection, I never asked girls to go out with me unless I was drunk – and they usually only said ‘yes’ if they were drunk too! On those rare occasions when I did actually have a girlfriend, I would usually end the relationship after two weeks. I figured if I ended it quickly, she wouldn’t get a chance to realise how ‘inadequate’ I was; in other words, I got to reject her before she could reject me.
I had similar problems with studying. At medical school, I was convinced that I was dumber than everyone else in my year, and whenever I tried to plough my way through all those thick, complex textbooks of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, all my self-doubt came gushing to the surface. So what did I do? Well, I didn’t like those feelings of anxiety, or those thoughts about being dumb, so to avoid them, I avoided studying! And the consequence? For my first two years at medical school, I failed every single exam, and had to re-sit them all.

Sounds like similar to me. Hope by using E2 tool I will be able to overcome this.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 10:17 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: In the book "The Confidence Gap" the author wrote about himself-

My low self-confidence also played out in intimate relationships. I was so afraid of rejection, I never asked girls to go out with me unless I was drunk – and they usually only said ‘yes’ if they were drunk too! On those rare occasions when I did actually have a girlfriend, I would usually end the relationship after two weeks. I figured if I ended it quickly, she wouldn’t get a chance to realise how ‘inadequate’ I was; in other words, I got to reject her before she could reject me.
I had similar problems with studying. At medical school, I was convinced that I was dumber than everyone else in my year, and whenever I tried to plough my way through all those thick, complex textbooks of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, all my self-doubt came gushing to the surface. So what did I do? Well, I didn’t like those feelings of anxiety, or those thoughts about being dumb, so to avoid them, I avoided studying! And the consequence? For my first two years at medical school, I failed every single exam, and had to re-sit them all.

Sounds like similar to me. Hope by using E2 tool I will be able to overcome this.

This is my story too

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-10-2017

(07-09-2017, 10:37 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 10:17 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: In the book "The Confidence Gap" the author wrote about himself-

This is my story too

Zane I have a question... "how long you are listening OF 5G?". By this I will be able to predict "how much time I will require to use E2 for overcome fears and become a absolute confident person."

At this moment I came up with a realization which is "the main reason of all my procrastination is my fear." For example I always try to avoid the subject which is complex because I am afraid to face the complexity and that's why I avoid that subject. If I were fearless then I must face the complexity so I would able to complete that subject. Instead due to my fear I just avoid it by thinking that I will complete it later and this make me procrastinate.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-10-2017

(07-10-2017, 02:40 AM)mojamhaque Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 10:37 PM)Zane Wrote:

This is my story too

Zane I have a question... "how long you are listening OF 5G?". By this I will be able to predict "how much time I will require to use E2 for overcome fears and become a absolute confident person."

I have been listening to OF-5G for about 2 months and before that I listen to OF-4G for 30 days and I plan to listen OF-5G for atleast 6 months.

Seems E2 helps me reach new new realization. Thanks Shannon for creating such product Smile

I can’t achieve my goals, perform at my peak, do the things I want to do, or behave like the person I want to be, until I feel more confident.

(07-10-2017, 07:52 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: I can’t achieve my goals, perform at my peak, do the things I want to do, or behave like the person I want to be, until I feel more confident.

When Fear is gone Confidence is born.

The confidence gap by Dr Russ Harris is really good book. I really enjoying this book.

Your time has finally arrived.

(07-10-2017, 01:10 PM)Zane Wrote: Your time has finally arrived.

?? Would you please explain?

10/07/2017
Day - 39
Listening hour-08 hours

Feel more better than previous. Enjoying the book "The confidence gap".

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-11-2017

Passing very difficult time..... mind is full with tension.