Subliminal Talk
Journal of Alpha123 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal of Alpha123 (/Thread-Journal-of-Alpha123)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Sean - 10-04-2012

(10-04-2012, 01:09 PM)alpha123 Wrote: I would say it beats sex.

The only way this makes sense to me is if you are still a virgin. Big Grin

I get too self conscious when I attempt to dance, and I prevent myself from just feeling the rhythm and dancing, so I can't genuinely comment on this. I saw a chance for humor and took it.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-04-2012

Come to think of it, both is best (but not at the same time) :-)

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-05-2012

By just talking without thinking I made a couple of women laugh uncontrollably today, even if I did not really understand or even care why they and I were laughing so much. But we sure had a good time. Then I started consciously trying to make them laugh more, and of course this did not work, but this did not bother me.

Another woman told me very earnest about a study showing that coffee inhibits the creative processes of the mind. Perhaps it is true.

I have just been to the movies with another one. She thanked me for having a good time.

Please do not expect me to talk about anything other than women, women, women and dancing for the time being. :-)

I feel I am becoming spontaneous. It is very welcome.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Spiral - 10-05-2012

Nice! I can agree with you that coffee can do that with the right amount. too much or too little doesn't do much for me. and usually it's a very short phase. I get most of my creativity from self reflection and meditation... sometimes I just stumble upon ideas as I work. but if I'm not in the mood I usually meditate. Everyone is different.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-05-2012

Dreamt I met a beautiful witch, who said she would grant me one wish. I told her I wanted to be able to make women fall in love with me. So she did. Then I told her she had to fall in love with me. So she did. Then I told her to kiss me. So she did. She was a little to eager, so I told her to do is slower. So she did. How very wicked!

OK, I admit it. I do not inspire to become a great dancer. I simply want women to want me. On the other hand, my dance teacher says women may or may not be a secondary benefit, and I understand that if I only do it for the women, it will not work.

Yesterday, I danced with the hot woman I talked about above. She was like a tiger on a leash. Perhaps to give me some instruction, she afterwards grabbed a girl, who was too meek to protest, and danced man with her while I watched, half paralysed. I have never seen to women make out in real life, but now I have an idea.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Sean - 10-06-2012

Not only that, you watched a woman dominate another woman.

All that was missing was a riding crop and thigh-high boots.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-09-2012

Yesterday I first did two hours dancing, then two hours of boxing, and then two hour dancing again, all in a row. My back was aching a bit. Today, I will do three hours of straight dancing. When I tell people at the dancing school that I box, they get worried. Some of them, otherwise rational, thinks boxers are bad people and suggest I quit, but in many ways boxers are direct and easy without all the fuzz of the dancers.

Because we have the worlds best female boxer, who also happens to be the most beautiful boxer ever, many women are now coming to the boxing club. One women at the boxing club placed herself close beside me. Next time I can talk to her. One woman was sparring with a very tall guy (this is difficult). Next time I can offer to spar with her instead.

Two women was walking towards me outside. I didn't look at them when they approached, but new they were hot. Only when I just passed them, I threw them a glance. One of them was staring at me like, "Shouldn't that guy be looking at us two hot women." Nice.

Talked a bit with a woman at the dance club. She wanted to know my sign. She was herself Scorpion. When I rolled my eyes like "Oh, those crazy Scorpions" (actually, I like them), she was quick to add that she was close to Libra. Also, she talked about an episode that had made her cry, the poor Scorpion. At some point I remembered not to lean in on her. She wanted to meet me on Thursday. Also, I notice that young, hot looking women at the club are eyeing me up. I appreciate that they look hot in their sexy dresses and high heels, but it is actually better to wear proper dancing shoes and move easily. Smile

If things continue like this, I might have to revise my plan of doing just an AM refresher before starting the new WM. I might have to postpone WM and do the whole AM in order not to loose myself completely in women. I have to remember to do well at work.

It seems like my friends and people around me, especially women, are becoming more open with their sexuality. One woman was talking about how she felt attracted to a guy. Another about how she often falls in love with guys she can't get, instead of the ones she can. I like them both very much, but I am not sexually attracted to them. This is very interesting.

I talked to my new boss the other day. He seems very happy and positive about me. It is important to keep it that way.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Shannon - 10-09-2012

and just to clarify, you're using the AM 5.0 refresher stage?

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-10-2012

I did AM 2011 in the first half of this year. Now I do SM 2.0. I thought perhaps I could use Stage 6 of that as a refresher before doing WM 2.0. What do you suggest?

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-10-2012

I talked about this guy, who is a really good dancer, with my dance teacher. He said, yes, he is very good technically, but he does not know how to really dance with a woman. To dance with a woman you need to be able to feel her being.

Right now, I am working on leading the girl's hip movement by applying rhythmical pressure with my hand on her lower back muscles. Advanced stuff. I love it. Latin dance isn't as sexual as one might think, but it is all about closeness and leading.

Today I'll dance 6 hours, and I am fantasizing about a holiday in Brazil, where I can dance all the time. I am clearly obsessed.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Shannon - 10-10-2012

(10-10-2012, 01:18 AM)alpha123 Wrote: I did AM 2011 in the first half of this year. Now I do SM 2.0. I thought perhaps I could use Stage 6 of that as a refresher before doing WM 2.0. What do you suggest?

If you've been without using AM for 6 or fewer months, Stage 6 is fine. More than 6 months, you'll want to use Stage 3 as a refresher.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-11-2012

I meet many women these days. Sometimes I get fascinated, but it does not last very long. I am not sure if this is good or bad. I like being with them, but I don't care if they have to leave, or take a bus home, or whatever. Strangely enough, one woman suggested I visit her in Brazil. I can actually see myself doing that.

My life is very good at the moment.

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - Sean - 10-11-2012

That is detachment from outcome, buddy! You're open to possibilities, but your happiness is not dependent upon how any particular interaction goes, or whether it's going anywhere. You're enjoying the journey without worrying about the destination.

It's an awesome place to be!

RE: Journal of Alpha123 - alpha123 - 10-13-2012

Have been out dancing several hours again. I have noticed some jealousy and likes and dislikes. It would do me well to be more alpha.