Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-03-2019

Also I won $50 on a scratch off today.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-04-2019

It’s been about 7-8 days since I ran my last 8 loops but I am really beginning to like this program. I feel like the FRM is beginning to dissolve some of my fears. Can’t wait until the next versions of UMS

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-04-2019

My discontent with my current job is growing by the day. Frankly the job I am in is not challenging enough. I have applied for other jobs and have followed up but still have not heard of anything.

I wonder if UMS is the reason I am feeling this discontent?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - findingme - 11-05-2019

I've had discontent in recent situations. I take it as a sign that part of me is voicing desire for something I've dismissed in my life or I'm resisting changes to move that direction. I see it as a mix between grief and fear. That makes me discontent.

However, going forward with UMS is changing my beliefs from the inside. Just pressing through is working for me.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-05-2019

So yesterday I bought another lottery ticket and won $100. Hmmm this interesting

I don't play lottery tickets hardly at all mainly because of the fact I don't win them.

I may play another one soon and then stop for awhile.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-12-2019

Over the past week, I have become seriously interested in investing. I am in the formative stages of buying some ETFs and continually into them in addition to my 401K at work. Before UMS I always had an interest in investing but it was mostly passive now it seems like I am very active. I want to make as much money as I can.

On the flip side, I haven't made any progress in terms of my main goal. I know it takes time but I am getting more anxious. I want explosive income growth but don't know how that will come about.

My social life is improving at the same time. I am doing things every weekend with friends. Maybe it is the FRM.

Anyways I will likely continue onto UMS2 when it is released that is if USLM 4.2 doesn't come out first.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-12-2019

@Shannon
I know this a ways out but have you thought about what new features UMS will have ?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-12-2019

It will have the new FRM, Magnus Engine, and skeleton script. That's all I know right now. Maybe I'll use the DRS this time, who knows. But I don't think it needs "more features". I think it needs to be executed better.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - KingDavid93 - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: It will have the new FRM, Magnus Engine, and skeleton script.  That's all I know right now.  Maybe I'll use the DRS this time, who knows.  But I don't think it needs "more features".  I think it needs to be executed better.

What is the DRS?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - KingDavid93 - 11-12-2019

Wait never mind, does drs stand for directional reflection shield?

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-13-2019

(11-12-2019, 06:48 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Wait never mind, does drs stand for directional reflection shield?

Yes.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-13-2019

I’m looking forward to the new one.

UMS has worked wonders for me but in a very subtle way. It has made me aware of how important investing regularly is.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 11-13-2019

(11-13-2019, 07:46 AM)THolt Wrote: I’m looking forward to the new one.  

UMS has worked wonders for me but in a very subtle way. It has made me aware of how important investing regularly is.

When the time comes, I'll look at what you guys have come up with on the UMS2 ideas thread and add any ideas that are possible to add, and genuinely add value to the program.  For the time being I really don't see that it needs more features, like I said.  I think it just needs to get past resistance better and faster.

It's a pretty nice program.  I love it.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 11-13-2019

(11-13-2019, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 07:46 AM)THolt Wrote: I’m looking forward to the new one.  

@Shannon
When the time comes, I'll look at what you guys have come up with on the UMS2 ideas thread and add any ideas that are possible to add, and genuinely add value to the program.  For the time being I really don't see that it needs more features, like I said.  I think it just needs to get past resistance better and faster.

It's a pretty nice program.  I love it.

Ah I see. Any idea when USLM 4.2 will be worked on? I know you have a lot going on with the cycle and your other programs.