Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 04:16 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hmm, I'm wondering if your aura made her feel a little embarrassed? It's like if you're acting wild/immature and then all of a sudden you see an attractive woman you kind of straighten up so she won't think bad of you. Maybe this is the case?

How has your 8/10 female colleague reacted to your aura since using AOSI (other than her commenting on the older women)?

I have observed countless times in previous experiments that whenever a woman wants sufficiently to have sex with a man, she will always present the most positive, friendly, approachable side of herself. So here we see, in real time, the transition of state and results.

Woman starts off bitching, and SuperAuraMan shows up and immediately she has to do a 180 because if she doesn't he might think she's being a bitch and of course he won't have sex with such a creature, so she reverses course and starts apologizing and blames someone else to deter him from thinking poorly of her.

A woman just cannot be a bitch to a man she genuinely wants to have sex with RightThisMinuteOhMyGosh

RE: Minititan on AOSI - RTBoss - 06-15-2016

I'm starting to see an older-lady pattern, too. I'm with Shannon - they're more self-actualized (or just don't give a damn). The younger ones are so much more sneaky with their glances, but I can "feel" the interest. The older ones just blatantly stare. I'm starting to get a little nervous about seeing my mother-in-law on Friday...haha.

Older women have figured out what they like and what they want, and they know that the societal BS about women should wait for it to come to them is not going to accomplish that. Especially since they don't have forever, and their visual appeal is usually shrinking by the day, in most cases. They're much more honest about what they want, what they think and are much more willing to do what it takes to get it.

If you don't mind the age, they make things much easier than younger women. The drawback is that when the woman is older than the man, she will tend to either dominate him in some way or try to mother him.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - SargeMaximus - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 08:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: ...or try to mother him.

Kinky.

So, naturally, that means to get the younger women you have to be their father figure, am I right?

(06-15-2016, 08:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Kinky.

So, naturally, that means to get the younger women you have to be their father figure, am I right?

It's almost never kinky. It is nearly always a way of dominating him. Think turning you into, or treating you like, a little boy. Pooh poohing your expressions of masculinity, etc.

And younger women these days, in the United States, don't usually want a father figure. They want to be your owner.

It's all about control.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Life - 06-15-2016

^ Fuck, can't believe you said that. I thought the love between a mother and son was the most amazing thing in the world.

Or else we're all wolfs trying to kill eachother

(06-15-2016, 09:03 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: ^ ****, can't believe you said that. I thought the love between a mother and son was the most amazing thing in the world.

Or else we're all wolfs trying to kill eachother

The love between you and your mother is not the same as the love between you and a 50 year old woman you happen to be dating or having sex with.

When your lover/girlfriend/fiance/wife starts mothering you, it's an effort to either show you she loves you, or emasculate and disable you. And sometimes both at once.

You should NEVER EVER allow any woman to mother you after you're a grown man. ANY woman. You cannot be a man, and a little boy. Be a man, and expect to be treated like a man.

Doesn't it boil down to insecurity. I Beleive one can be loved by their mother and also be a man. I get what you're saying though.

Shannon, please answer this question. The last 15 min of AOSI is ultrasonic on the masked track, isn't it? I'd like to know. Just bought my copy and gotta listen to it through earphones and be safe at the same damn time

(06-15-2016, 09:48 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: Doesn't it boil down to insecurity. I Beleive one can be loved by their mother and also be a man. I get what you're saying though.

Shannon, please answer this question. The last 15 min of AOSI is ultrasonic on the masked track, isn't it? I'd like to know. Just bought my copy and gotta listen to it through earphones and be safe at the same damn time

Of course you can be loved by your mother and still be a man. But if you're an adult, does she choose your clothes for you? Feed you? Bathe you? Tell you how to live your life? I sure as hell hope not. It has nothing to do with insecurity. There are reasonable boundaries, and a man has the responsibility of taking responsibility for himself and empowering himself thereby. He is not a little boy.

The last 15 minutes of all three tracks is silence from a subliminal standpoint. There is no subliminal data in it.

Ofcourse not. In a sexual sense I would find a woman catering to me more attractive than mothering. Just wanted to communicate the "caring" aspect. And thanks guys

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-16-2016

I wish my real name was so I called take on the full time identity of SuperAuraMan.

My colleague (the 8/10) used to be a friends with benefits. But she kind of drifted naturally when we started working differently. Some days we go out for food together after work but the sexual side of things has fizzled out. Not noticed any change since starting DAOSI

RE: Minititan on AOSI - SargeMaximus - 06-16-2016

(06-15-2016, 08:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 08:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Kinky.

It's almost never kinky. It is nearly always a way of dominating him. Think turning you into, or treating you like, a little boy. Pooh poohing your expressions of masculinity, etc.

And younger women these days, in the United States, don't usually want a father figure. They want to be your owner.

It's all about control.

Well, obviously I'm looking for an angle to use in my interactions with the younger women. >>

As for the mothering thing, sure guess it could be, but it's only a problem if you fall into that frame.

I was more talking about the implied incest fetish than the "Pooh pohhing" as you put it lol.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-16-2016

No implication of incest intended. I'm talking about things like this.

Three of the last four women I have dated, when we got to a certain point, started trying to choose what clothes I would wear for the day. They would go in my closet, pick out pants and a shirt, and lay them on my bed. Just like my mother used to do when I was 6.

And in every case, if they happened to pick out my favorite shirt or whatever, and I actually chose to wear what they picked out instead of admonishing them and choosing something else, they later were caught bragging to another female about how they chose my clothes etc. and had control of me. Had me "whipped", as one of them put it. Another called it "domesticated".

The thing is, it's a subtle manipulation strategy. She chooses the clothes, and you wear them, and she's got the power over what you are wearing. Seems minor, but it's a step in the domestication process that females will put a man through if they like him. It's a shit test. "If he's actually the man he says he is, he'll choose to wear something he chose for himself." And whenever I have chosen to simply observe and play along, they do this process where they subtly lead me through a series of steps like that until I have no control of anything. She's choosing the clothes, she's choosing what I buy, she's choosing where we eat out, she's choosing how the money is spent, she is choosing everything. She has all the power, and control, and makes all the decisions for you.

And if you let her go down this path, it always ends the same way. Even if you try to stop it after she's gotten you most of the way there. It always ends in a relationship that fails.

Mothering of a grown man is a way of taking control by making the man too comfortable, and removing his need to be a man. It's also a shit test to see if he really is a man, and will maintain his manhood in the face of this opportunity to be lazy and allow himself to be treated like a child.

No adult man needs a mommy.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - RTBoss - 06-16-2016

My version of this is just slightly different, but it makes all the difference. I've touched on (in other threads [haha]) that I think a woman's opinion about what's attractive, when it comes to fashion, can be superior to a man's.

When we first started dating, my wife opened my eyes to what a fashion-dolt I'd been. I've always deferred to those who are experts in a field that is not my forte. I choose to learn from them, adapt, and become better. That's been the case with my wife. While she shopped with me, it was always a mutual decision. She's now proud that I choose my own outfits without clashing, and her friends ask her, "How do you get him to dress like 'you want him to.'" She clarifies that she had to "train" me, but now I'm very capable of dressing well on my own. She takes credit, well-deserved, but not all of the credit. Not my mommy, but a true partner.