Subliminal Talk
Mr Steve's OF Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mr Steve's OF Journey (/Thread-Mr-Steve-s-OF-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 04:13 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 02:54 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: Cool! Dann bin ich wohl nicht der einzige  Wink freut mich, dass du auch so gute Resultate hast!!
(Engl: cool! Then I am not the only one Wink glad that you also have such good results!!)

Ja haha hast du auch manchmal diese momente in denen du einfach grundlos gereizt bist als wuerde das subliminal auf einmal nicht mehr wirken?

Do you also have those irrateded moments as if the subliminal isnt working anymore?

I will switch to English .. it’s interesting for others as well and saves some typing work :-)
Yes I had some really difficult days .. felt like everything is leading to nowhere...
But I never doubted that the sub works .. trust me I have listened to „subliminals“ and the best result I got from them was a bit of relaxation due to the background music.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-25-2020

Cycle 15 - Day 1
Not much breakthroughs these days. But I am also not sure what else to expect since I am pretty happy with the results so far.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-31-2020

Cycle 15 - Day 7
Not much breakthroughs but I am still making progress. I am noticing that every here and then.
Due to high COVID 19 numbers here there is „lockdown light“. Hope the numbers will decrease soon. Unfortunately everything that makes fun is closed now Big Grin but yeah.. there will be better times!

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Z-Man - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 04:29 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: Cycle 15 - Day 7
Not much breakthroughs but I am still making progress. I am noticing that every here and then.
Due to high COVID 19 numbers here there is „lockdown light“. Hope the numbers will decrease soon. Unfortunately everything that makes fun is closed now Big Grin but yeah.. there will be better times!

Hello Mr_steevee
How long did you run OF 5.75 before you notice results?
I am on my cycle 2 day 3 and all I notice is exhaustion.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 11:48 AM)Z-Man Wrote:

Hello Mr_steevee

Hi Z-Man,
It took me 4 cycles before the exhaustion got better. It even brought me near to the point where I was thinking about quitting the program. I noticed the results when I had some moments where I realized how much my thinking has changed when I compared myself in situations now and in the past. In the first weeks I had some emotional up and downs but noticed these moments every now and then. Then I got to the point where I slid into slight depression. It got better after three weeks and then I steadily noticed how much better I feel and what great changes I achieved. So keep on going it’s worth it! If you have more questions just ask!

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 11-02-2020

Cycle 16 - Day 1
When I read about the terrorism in France and Austria it makes me sad. Why can’t we all get along? Why does it matter if someone is black or white, homosexual or heterosexual, believes in god or Allah, man or woman .. we are all human. We are all in the same boat.
It feels like some people are losing their mind these times.. hate has become omnipresent.
I very curious about the upcoming presidential elections in the US and hope that there are no riots..

As far as I am concerned:
I noticed that I managed to get rid of some old thought patterns. I am still enjoying the process .. I have to say I really like listening to OF meanwhile. The side effects (nightmares, exhaustion) are completely gone.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Z-Man - 11-03-2020

(10-31-2020, 12:03 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 11:48 AM)Z-Man Wrote:

Hello Mr_steevee

Hi Z-Man,
It took me 4 cycles before the exhaustion got better. It even brought me near to the point where I was thinking about quitting the program. I noticed the results when I had some moments where I realized how much my thinking has changed when I compared myself in situations now and in the past. In the first weeks I had some emotional up and downs but noticed these moments every now and then. Then I got to the point where I slid into slight depression. It got better after three weeks and then I steadily noticed how much better I feel and what great changes I achieved. So keep on going it’s worth it! If you have more questions just ask!

Hi Steevee,

Last night I switch to US to see if it was different still about 12 hours. Is there healing in this sub? not feeling fear when sleeping. It's not helping that I been having a hard time finding a job.. I get to rest for 3 days now.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 11-04-2020

Hi Z-Man,
I don’t think it has healing in it but Shannon might give a better answer to this.  How long are you unemployed? What’s the problem? Finding open positions or too nervous about the job interview? I mean I don’t know where you live but the situation due to the pandemic is shi***. Where I live there is something like unemployment benefit. This mostly helps to get over some hard time like we have theses days.. so maybe it’s a good thing to be patient and still try to find a new job and send out applications.. if you are very nervous about the job interviews OF will definitely help. 
Actually I don’t know if OF can remove the fear of not getting a job or if it could how long it might take.
You seem like a good guy and I really hope you find a new job very soon!

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Z-Man - 11-04-2020

(11-04-2020, 03:05 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: Hi Z-Man,
I don’t think it has healing in it but Shannon might give a better answer to this.  How long are you unemployed? What’s the problem? Finding open positions or too nervous about the job interview? I mean I don’t know where you live but the situation due to the pandemic is shi***. Where I live there is something like unemployment benefit. This mostly helps to get over some hard time like we have theses days.. so maybe it’s a good thing to be patient and still try to find a new job and send out applications.. if you are very nervous about the job interviews OF will definitely help. 
Actually I don’t know if OF can remove the fear of not getting a job or if it could how long it might take.
You seem like a good guy and I really hope you find a new job very soon!

Hi Mr_steevee,

I have been looking for a job 4 months. I am not nervous on the interview. In that time I only got 6 interviews, if just feels like no matter what I do, can get job. I applied for jobs I quality for and even have great interviews. The employment agency hasn't even gotten me an interview. I life in New York Covid-18 was bad here. I am collection unemployment. Thanks for your concern...

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 11-06-2020

A friend of mine was unemployed a year or so but he never gave up and sent out a lot of job applications, created a LinkedIn profile and so on. At some point in time he was asked by a recruiter if he is interested in some job but he had to move 350 km away from his home village. We talked recently and he said it was the best decision of his life. So don’t give up your hope and keep on fighting! If there is a will there is way my grandma ones told me Smile

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 12-20-2020

I have reached the half a year milestone!
I can not recommend this subliminal enough, at least with what it did to me. It takes really long time with sh**** phases but it’s worth it. I don’t recognize myself compared to half a year ago. More maturity, more relaxed and calm in any situation.
Less meaningless argues, more intense time spend with girlfriend, family and friends.
I still notice that it removes some fear and I have the feeling at the moment  it clears another big one.
I will do the 8 months .. maybe even longer. I was thinking about giving DMSI a shot afterwards but I have to say the interest in it decreased. I have really no idea why. Afterwards my idea is to try ASC 6g and AM 7 Big Grin But yeah .. one has to be patient for all this cool stuff Smile

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 01-06-2021

I bought OF 2. Not because I had little success with OF but more as a sign that I am grateful for OF v1.
I will continue listening to OF for a much longer time until ASC 6g or AM 7 is out.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Z-Man - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 02:07 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote: I bought OF 2. Not  because I had little success with OF but more as a sign that I am grateful for OF v1.
I will continue listening to OF for a much longer time until ASC 6g or AM 7 is out.

Hello Mr_steevee

I am on Cycle 9 day off 3 & tomorrow is cycle 10. I haven't notice anything on this subliminal. No breakthrough at all, still fearful and still haven't found a job. I have a major flood on 12/26, I survived Christmas & dreaded it. It used to be my favorite on the year, my ex-wife use to make it magical and now its just another day. It also 3 months on this program, it feels like nothing is going to change in 5 months. I was hope to be less fearful or fearless.

Glad it worked for you!

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - RTBoss - 01-21-2021

(01-06-2021, 02:07 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote: I bought OF 2. Not  because I had little success with OF but more as a sign that I am grateful for OF v1.

How's OFv2 going for you?