Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 7 6G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 7 6G (/Thread-Alpha-Male-7-6G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - tolgaocal80 - 10-15-2021

Highest possible Celebrity Effect - intense aura that implies high social proof, should be on the new AM7

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Johannesbrst - 10-15-2021

(08-17-2021, 12:09 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Mark Manson is very much wrong on his whole concept of vulnerability and emotional connection. Women are attracted purely to dominance & pre-selection.
Emotional connection does not equal attraction.

And women do have casual sex a lot, and sleep with a guy without needing a connection. They are far from being angels.

I used to believe there are 2 types of women: 
  • shallow women, who have more casual sex and go for "bad boys"
  • higher quality women, who don't do hookups and need an emotional connection with a guy, just like in Hollywood romantic movies.
I was very wrong and naïve thinking this. All women are attracted to the same traits in a man: dominance, preselection, social skill / competence, looks.
I can assure you that you can connect on a much deeper level with a woman by opening her up sexually and make her be comfortable sharing / acting her biggest fantasy with you.
And women develop emotions after the sex has happened. You don't attract her by connecting with her emotionally.

Forgive me for being scepticle but as soon as someone writes that something is based "purely" on something else and isn't talking as but chemistry I find it as being a narrowed down perspective of reality. I believe that women surely can be attracted to dominant-able men with strength. But women are also good responders to developed awareness, humor and honesty. And not the "honesty" that is based on getting something from them but honesty that is based on non-neediness. That kind of honesty is scary for a man as it puts him on the line, and can communicate as much bravery as a man able to take charge in a leadership position.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - tolgaocal80 - 02-01-2022

AM6 suggestions:

- Attract, develop, manifest such an environment that helps you to became a man one of very rare group of people , like elites, which helps you to be able earn more money, be famous, be a respected man. (Elite people around him those helps with every topic, from relationships to money to fame, game, respect etc.)
Being with a group of people is very important to grow rather than being just oneself.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - AbundanceCH - 02-06-2022

(10-15-2021, 11:30 PM)Johannesbrst Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 12:09 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Mark Manson is very much wrong on his whole concept of vulnerability and emotional connection. Women are attracted purely to dominance & pre-selection.
Emotional connection does not equal attraction.

And women do have casual sex a lot, and sleep with a guy without needing a connection. They are far from being angels.

I used to believe there are 2 types of women: 
  • shallow women, who have more casual sex and go for "bad boys"
  • higher quality women, who don't do hookups and need an emotional connection with a guy, just like in Hollywood romantic movies.
I was very wrong and naïve thinking this. All women are attracted to the same traits in a man: dominance, preselection, social skill / competence, looks.
I can assure you that you can connect on a much deeper level with a woman by opening her up sexually and make her be comfortable sharing / acting her biggest fantasy with you.
And women develop emotions after the sex has happened. You don't attract her by connecting with her emotionally.

Forgive me for being scepticle but as soon as someone writes that something is based "purely" on something else and isn't talking as but chemistry I find it as being a narrowed down perspective of reality. I believe that women surely can be attracted to dominant-able men with strength. But women are also good responders to developed awareness, humor and honesty. And not the "honesty" that is based on getting something from them but honesty that is based on non-neediness. That kind of honesty is scary for a man as it puts him on the line, and can communicate as much bravery as a man able to take charge in a leadership position.
I think you misunderstand what Greek said.  What he described are the traits that most females are attracted to on a biological and evolutionary level that's deep within their programming but most won't ever admit.  But the traits you described can also apply for a dominant man so it's not one or the other.

A perfect example of this is Andrew Tate.  He's everything Greek described.  He's dominant, competent (multiple times kick boxing world champion and self made multi millionaire from nothing), has preselection from having like 6 girlfriends and being around beautiful women all the time.  But he's also everything you said as well.  He's brutally honest and he's famous for it, he's also funny AF while at the same time having a genius like IQ.

You misunderstand what dominance means.  When we speak of dominance we speak of a female being attracted to a man who can lead her and the relationship.  It's not physical dominance but rather dominance through guiding her into becoming the best version of herself.

Someone that is great at teaching this is Coach EO.  He has a series on leading the relationship and gives great advice on becoming that man that can lead a female properly (but he first has to make sure he is a leader himself).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifoeYwnseBU

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - GreekGod22 - 02-08-2022

(10-15-2021, 11:30 PM)Johannesbrst Wrote: Forgive me for being scepticle but as soon as someone writes that something is based "purely" on something else and isn't talking as but chemistry I find it as being a narrowed down perspective of reality. I believe that women surely can be attracted to dominant-able men with strength. But women are also good responders to developed awareness, humor and honesty. And not the "honesty" that is based on getting something from them but honesty that is based on non-neediness. That kind of honesty is scary for a man as it puts him on the line, and can communicate as much bravery as a man able to take charge in a leadership position.
I've come to learn that nothing in relation to women should feel or be scary to a man. If he still views interactions with women through that lens, or still worries whether his behavior is needy or not needy, he is simply not at the level he should be. When you're at that level, you exude non-neediness through your behavior, the way you carry yourself, it's not something you have to consciously calibrate, it's an internalized behavior. Same with honesty.
With enough experience and understanding of female psychology, mot female behavior becomes predictable.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Johannesbrst - 02-28-2022

I think the Ukrainian president is a solid candidate for what constitutes a real alpha male.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/t3d2ey/new_statement_of_the_president_of_ukraine_when_i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - tolgaocal80 - 02-28-2022

I wouldn't say alpha to "any of policitian" more than %90 of them, lying, killing, manipulating people, using people for only their own interests.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Johannesbrst - 02-28-2022

(02-28-2022, 12:56 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: I wouldn't say alpha to "any of policitian"  more than %90 of them, lying, killing, manipulating people, using people for only their own interests.

Take a look at this guy. He's not your usual politician.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Shannon - 03-02-2022

We should not be getting into politics.