Subliminal Talk
Mr Steve's OF Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mr Steve's OF Journey (/Thread-Mr-Steve-s-OF-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Jake2015 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 03:45 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: Cycle 13 - Day 2

Almost 4 months in. Crazy. I have nothing major to report the last few days. If I have time the next days I will write a summary about the things which improved over the last 4 months.
I have read the sales description of OF again and i have to admit it describes the state of mind pretty good.

I would really like a summary so if you can please do. If you can see if you can break down what happened after month 1 and month 2 and month 3 and month 4 otherwise a total summary is fine too.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-08-2020

I can’t break it down to the months, sorry.
So here we go - I will list the bigger ones
First of all it didn’t make me a ladies men or some kind celebrity (well that’s not the Programms goal right)

1. I like socializing much more. I now enjoy being around people. OF has helped me to be myself in social situations.

2. approach anxiety is almost gone. I have no problem approaching strangers anymore. 

3. fear of driving is completely gone.

4. I masturbated a lot in the past. Now I reduced it to a healthy amount. 

5. I am a perfectionist and always have been. But the need to do everything perfectly is not that much present anymore. 

6. My attitude to life changed. I am muuuuuch more relaxed reacting to life’s circumstances. 

7. jealousy is not an issue anymore.

8. In the past I sometimes got angry for no reason with my girlfriend. This is not the case anymore.

9. My mind and my thoughts are much more clear. 

10. No more overthinking over everything

11. Flirting is now great fun and I noticed I am pretty good at it :-)

12. I don’t fear being left alone anymore. In the past this made me really needy in my relationships 

All in all it allowed me to do things I wanted to do but hesitated  to do. It changes your thought patterns a lot but it’s not that it hits you in the face. You have to watch very carefully. I suddenly noticed that things I didn’t do in the past are no problem anymore. I also stopped overthinking every bit and piece. If I want to do something I do it. Of course sometimes the nagging voice is still there but hey I have another 4 months ahead and it’s much more quiet than before. Due to the fact of being much more fearless my performance in my job has improved. But not only in my job but also in bed with my girlfriend. Expressing myself freely sexually has been a big one for me. 

But not everything has been easy in that 4 months. Some weeks hit me hard. I felt sh** for really no reason. Even a bit depressed. It almost got so worse that I thought about stopping.
And then there is the sleeping issue. It took me almost 2 months to finally sleep all night long. Also falling asleep was at the beginning  impossible. Also the program took muuuuch energy. It still does to be honest. I now sleep for 8-9 hours where I only needed 6 hours in the past. 

If you want to know anything just feel free to ask. I will edit this post if I forgot something.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - THolt - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 12:23 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote: I can’t break it down to the months, sorry.
First of all it didn’t make me a ladies men or some kind celebrity (well that’s not the Programms goal right)

1. I like socializing much more. I now enjoy being around people. OF has helped me to be myself in social situations.

2. approach anxiety is almost gone. I have no problem approaching strangers anymore. 

5. I am a perfectionist and always have been. But the need to do everything perfectly is not that much present anymore. 

6. My attitude to life changed. I am muuuuuch more relaxed reacting to life’s circumstances. 

8. In the past I sometimes got angry for no reason with my girlfriend. This is not the case anymore.

12. I don’t fear being left alone anymore. In the past this made me really needy in my relationships 

All in all it allowed me to do things I wanted to do but hesitated  to do. It changes your thought patterns a lot but it’s not that it hits you in the face. You have to watch very carefully. I suddenly noticed that things I didn’t do in the past are no problem anymore. I also stopped overthinking every bit and piece. If I want to do something I do it. Of course sometimes the nagging voice is still there but hey I have another 4 months ahead and it’s much more quiet than before. Due to the fact of being much more fearless my performance in my job has improved. But not only in my job but also in bed with my girlfriend. Expressing myself freely sexually has been a big one for me. 

But not everything has been easy in that 4 months. Some weeks hit me hard. I felt sh** for really no reason. Even a bit depressed. It almost got so worse that I thought about stopping.
And then there is the sleeping issues. It took me almost 2 months to finally sleep all night long. Also falling asleep was at the beginning  impossible. Also the program took muuuuch energy. It still does to be honest. I now sleep for 8-9 hours where I only needed 6 hours in the past. 

If you want to know anything just feel free to ask. I will edit this post if I forgot something.

What format have you used during your run?

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Jake2015 - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 12:23 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote: I can’t break it down to the months, sorry.

And then there is the sleeping issues. It took me almost 2 months to finally sleep all night long. Also falling asleep was at the beginning  impossible. Also the program took muuuuch energy. It still does to be honest. I now sleep for 8-9 hours where I only needed 6 hours in the past. 

wow thats terrific!!! I cant think of anything else to ask to be honest and really thank you for sharing this!!

(10-08-2020, 12:38 PM)THolt Wrote:

I started with hybrid on ear buds, read that Shannon said it’s not a brilliant idea and switched to masked. I didn’t notice a difference. I switched between ocean waves and the stream one every now and then when I was tired of the same sound for days.

(10-08-2020, 12:42 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

wow thats terrific!!! I cant think of anything else to ask to be honest and really thank you for sharing this!!

You’re welcome! If there is anything just ask.

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - THolt - 10-08-2020

(10-08-2020, 12:45 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote:

I started with hybrid on ear buds, read that Shannon said it’s not a brilliant idea and switched to masked. I didn’t notice a difference. I switched between ocean waves and the stream one every now and then when I was tired of the same sound for days.

Oh ok 

I am running E4 with masked format in earbuds

With E4 I get the sense that nothing is happening even though it is behind the scenes.

(10-08-2020, 01:10 PM)THolt Wrote:

Oh ok 

With E4 I get the sense that nothing is happening even though it is behind the scenes.

What are you using now? Do you get results now? :-)

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - kuroshabedi - 10-09-2020

I have very similar results even the part with "no fear to be left alone" and the flirting part.

Btw i am from germany too

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-09-2020

Cool! Dann bin ich wohl nicht der einzige Wink freut mich, dass du auch so gute Resultate hast!!
(Engl: cool! Then I am not the only one Wink glad that you also have such good results!!)

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - hsindermann - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 02:54 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: Cool! Dann bin ich wohl nicht der einzige  Wink

Nö, hier ist noch einer... Wink

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - kuroshabedi - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 02:54 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: Cool! Dann bin ich wohl nicht der einzige  Wink freut mich, dass du auch so gute Resultate hast!!
(Engl: cool! Then I am not the only one Wink glad that you also have such good results!!)

Ja haha hast du auch manchmal diese momente in denen du einfach grundlos gereizt bist als wuerde das subliminal auf einmal nicht mehr wirken?

Do you also have those irrateded moments as if the subliminal isnt working anymore?

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - THolt - 10-09-2020

(10-08-2020, 09:50 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote:

Oh ok 

I am using masked ocean waves by earbuds

I find I am getting results but they are very subtle. Overall I feel more emotionally calm than before. 

8 months later I will probably be a different person haha

RE: Mr Steve's OF Journey - Mr_steevee - 10-09-2020

(10-09-2020, 06:56 AM)THolt Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 09:50 PM)Mr_steevee Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 12:38 PM)THolt Wrote: What format have you used during your run?

Oh ok 

I am using masked ocean waves by earbuds

I find I am getting results but they are very subtle. Overall I feel more emotionally calm than before. 

8 months later I will probably be a different person haha

All the best for you :-)