Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-17-2019

Ran some loops on Tuesday but still feel like I am battling resistance. I feel like the program is working because I have come up with a new super ambitious goal which I didn't consider before. My only issue is should I make this gross or net income?
The roof issue I had turned out not be as bad as I thought it would be. The price quoted to repair was lower than I had anticipated. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - RTBoss - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 04:52 AM)THolt Wrote: Ran some loops on Tuesday but still feel like I am battling resistance. I feel like the program is working because I have come up with a new super ambitious goal which I didn't consider before. My only issue is should I make this gross or net income?
The roof issue I had turned out not be as bad as I thought it would be. The price quoted to repair was lower than I had anticipated. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Don't overthink this.  Make your take-home/net income the amount of your goal or adjust the gross amount 20% higher to account for taxes.  Bada-bing, bada-boom.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 05:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 04:52 AM)THolt Wrote: Ran some loops on Tuesday but still feel like I am battling resistance. I feel like the program is working because I have come up with a new super ambitious goal which I didn't consider before. My only issue is should I make this gross or net income?

Don't overthink this.  Make your take-home/net income the amount of your goal or adjust the gross amount 20% higher to account for taxes.  Bada-bing, bada-boom.

Just use net.  Taxes gets messy, and I have had to pay much more than 20% in taxes on occasion.  Net solves it all in one fell swoop.

(10-17-2019, 06:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Just use net.  Taxes gets messy, and I have had to pay much more than 20% in taxes on occasion.  Net solves it all in one fell swoop.

@Shannon
Oh ok. 
I ran some loops two days but now I feel some anxiety and stress. Should I run 5-8 loops even though I just ran some on Tuesday. 

I feel like I need to blast through this resistance. I am seeing some results but I think i need more on days. Currently I am taking at most 4 days off per you guidance.

(10-17-2019, 06:27 AM)THolt Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 06:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:

@Shannon
Oh ok. 
I ran some loops two days but now I feel some anxiety and stress. Should I run 5-8 loops even though I just ran some on Tuesday. 

I feel like I need to blast through this resistance. I am seeing some results but I think i need more on days. Currently I am taking at most 4 days off per you guidance.

Having enough bloom days is critical.  I don't know how many loops you ran on Tuesday, or that you run normally, but I find that 8x1, 4x0 works well.  It took a couple weeks of cranky stress and anxiety on the first couple days of bloom, but that's just the executing part pissing off the resisting part as it goes about making the necessary changes.

Ultimately, you have to decide what works for you.  If you want to do more loops and or more days on because your subconscious is guiding you to that, by all means.  But maintain at least 4 days of bloom time for now.

@Shannon

I did not do 8 loops tuesday. I probably did 5-6.

I will probably wait until tomorrow to do loops or I may do the 8 tonight.

I feel really pumped up about my new goal. So far it seems so far out of my reach. It's like there is a subconscious block that says that level of income is not in my reach. It seems very "unrealistic". I hope UMS breaks down those barriers in my subconscious and allows me to realize that I can and will make that level of income eventually.

Very excited!

Why did you choose that goal, and what makes you excited?

(10-17-2019, 11:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Why did you choose that goal, and what makes you excited?

I was reading another UMS journal where the poster posted a goal for 15,000 a day and that goal resonated with me for some reason. Now my goal is not 15k a day but it is a high daily number for me. 

I guess the thought of me achieving this goal really excites me and makes think of how much it would change my life.

It also excites you because you see it as being a possibility, which is good. There is no goal we cannot achieve, as long as we do the right things.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-21-2019

Will run my 6-8 loops today.

I feel kind of gloomy and down but not terrible.

I feel like I am torn between two desires: To make money and develop close friendships. I seem to think those two are mutually exclusive when they are not in actuality. I do feel like my neediness and clinginess is what is making my social issues worse. I want people to like me but in attempting to do so, I am driving people away.
I will press forward with UMS with my new goal until the social sub or USLM 4.2 comes out. I feel like my passion for making money has been reinvigorated with my new goal.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Infinite - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 06:30 AM)THolt Wrote: Will run my 6-8  loops today.

I feel kind of gloomy and down but not terrible.  

I feel like I am torn between two desires: To make money and develop close friendships. I seem to think those two are mutually exclusive when they are not in actuality.  I do feel like my neediness and clinginess is what is making my social issues worse. I want people to like me but in attempting to do so, I am driving people away.
I will press forward with UMS with my new goal until the social sub or USLM 4.2 comes out. I feel like my passion for making money has been reinvigorated with my new goal.

I don't see why you can't have both.  I went through a period of time where there was a lot of loneliness.  I don't know why I couldn't make friends at that point in time.  I didn't know this at the time, but looking back, most of the women who I was around were messed up and having them in my life would have been a waste of my time.  Instead, I put my energy and time into useful things and relationships.  Years later, the fruition of my work is something that I am now very proud of.  We live in a culture of wanting to be liked, but the fact is that not everyone is going to like you.  You're better off developing strength and self esteem in that area, so that you can focus on things that really matter, because having the approval of most people doesn't matter at all.  Desiring people's approval can actually turn into a stumbling block that will prevent you from succeeding. 

This sub has helped me to gain the respect of people.  I don't know how it's doing it, but I am carrying myself differently and people like me because of it.  When I see someone making a face or doing something that gives me the impression that they don't think highly of me.  I find the right words to say to them that makes them respect me, so that I leave the interaction feeling good about myself.  I think that the auric shield and the frm in this sub has helped me to accomplish this.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-22-2019

Listened to around 8 loops last night. Woke up very tired but still feel very confident about my goals. It’s like I am starting to believe my goals are possible.

I will observe the bloom over the next few days.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-22-2019

Also I have noticed I have become a lot better at spending and saving money. I am noticing I am having a lot more money left over at the end of each month and pay period.
It was a change I had to sit back and think about. The naturalizer is working quite well it seems.