Subliminal Talk
UMS Journal THolt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS Journal THolt (/Thread-UMS-Journal-THolt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-11-2019

So last week I went to a friend's wedding. During the reception, I met a person in my age range and we talked for around an hour or so. I hadn't connected that much with a person in awhile. So we exchanged contact information.

So I texted him that day and then did a follow up text the next day. Didn't hear anything back. Very odd. We got along so well I didn't sense anything was wrong. I don't understand it.

Once again this is just more evidence of issues with socializing and making friends. Even when I get along well with people, it doesn't work out.

My desire to make friends and have deep connections with people is trumping my desire to make money. Obviously I want to make money but I don't want it just by itself. I want to be able to meet a lot of people and make good friends.

For this reason, I am very much looking forward to USLM 4.2 coming out. Hopefully I will be able to resolve this life long issue with this sub. Perhaps a UMS style sub focused on socializing could work too

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 10-11-2019

It sounds like you're potentially coming across as needy and desperate, and scaring people off for what you want. This would point to an inner fear of being unlikable, since you tend to create what you focus on, and you tend to focus on your fears.

(10-11-2019, 10:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: It sounds like you're potentially coming across as needy and desperate, and scaring people off for what you want.  This would point to an inner fear of being unlikable, since you tend to create what you focus on, and you tend to focus on your fears.

@Shannon

I have been working on not becoming across as needy and desperate. I am lot better than I used to be on this. Still I feel like I don't make strong impressions in social situations.  I'm not as outgoing as I want to be .

Could I use USLM 4.2 to overcome this issue or should I wait for a more comprehensive socializing sub to come out that would focus on these fears?

(10-11-2019, 10:26 AM)THolt Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 10:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: It sounds like you're potentially coming across as needy and desperate, and scaring people off for what you want.  This would point to an inner fear of being unlikable, since you tend to create what you focus on, and you tend to focus on your fears.

@Shannon

I have been working on not becoming across as needy and desperate. I am lot better than I used to be on this. Still I feel like I don't make strong impressions in social situations.  I'm not as outgoing as I want to be .

Could I use USLM 4.2 to overcome this issue or should I wait for a more comprehensive socializing sub to come out that would focus on these fears?

I think a socializing sub would be much better for this purpose, but since that won't be out until after the v4.2 of USLM, might as well give them both a try.

(10-11-2019, 10:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:

@Shannon

I think a socializing sub would be much better for this purpose, but since that won't be out until after the v4.2 of USLM, might as well give them both a try.

Shannon should I stop UMS now for USLM 4.2? 

Also would the socializing sub have a celebrity effect that would make it easier to make friends?

(10-11-2019, 01:41 PM)THolt Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 10:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:

@Shannon

Shannon should I stop UMS now for USLM 4.2? 

Also would the socializing sub have a celebrity effect that would make it easier to make friends?

I don't know when USLM 4.2 will be built.  I don't know what to tell you on that.

I think the socializing sub having a powerful FRM would make it easier for you to make friends.  The celebrity effect will fade when you stop using the program, but the effects of the FRM should not.  You will do better keeping any friends you make if you're not making friends because of a temporary celebrity effect.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-12-2019

Have a lot of anxiety about things lately. I am wondering if this is resistance or is the program making my anxiety worse.

I am considering jumping to ARA but don’t know if that is my subconscious trying to make me switch. IDK

I seem to be literally worrying about everything lately. Add this to my OCD, my anxiety is really bad on certain days. It’s like an endless cycle

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-13-2019

I ran into a friend at the store. I had a good conversation with him but there was always a undercurrent of anxiety present. It’s like I want to connect with people but anxiety gets in the way.

In the meantime I will continue UMS until USLM 4.2 or the social sub comes out

RE: UMS Journal THolt - THolt - 10-15-2019

So I had a minor roof leak occur today. I have someone fixing it right now but this isn't good way to start the week. Seems like stuff liek this always happen after running UMS. It's almost like its reverse resistance or something.
Fortunately the leak is being fixed and I don't think it will cost too much.
Still very irritating.

Have a lot of anxiety today because of this roof issue. Fortunately the repair is minor but still has me very anxious. I have feelings of lack and scarcity coming up.
I will likely run UMS tonight even though I ran it two days ago.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 10-15-2019

I've found that until you overcome the parts that fight the programming, running it as much as necessary to achieve full execution is useful.

(10-15-2019, 02:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I've found that until you overcome the parts that fight the programming, running it as much as necessary to achieve full execution is useful.

Oh ok

I will probably run it tonight to see what happens. I feel like I am going up a hill right now. 

Hopefully I will break through soon.

RE: UMS Journal THolt - Shannon - 10-15-2019

Run it more. Smile

Seems like it.

I will run it again tonight and see what happens