Subliminal Talk
EPRHA (free version) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA (free version) (/Thread-EPRHA-free-version--9681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: EPRHA (free version) - reki - 08-17-2020

(04-03-2020, 06:10 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 04:07 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Updates, brother @AsIGotHitByACar ? How's your life going?

The guy hasn't even logged into the forum in a year and a half, man.   Non

His profile indicated he logged in 
07-04-2020, 07:36 AM

I also wonder how he is right now. His post was really depressing as hell. I went out of my way to send him an email.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - AsIGotHitByACar - 08-17-2020

I'm right here. I've listened to EPRHA 1 practically every night for about three years, mainly as I like the wave sound. I no longer even think about the fact the sound supposedly contains a subliminal. I've noticed no benefit whatsoever.

Why do you say it hasn't benefited you in any way? I mean it has been two years. Haven;t you seen any improvement in any area of your life?

Also I've read your journal and you are listening with a bluetooth speaker. I believe that is not suggested since the quality of the audio is being lowered using bluetooth. I remember also it is important to have a speaker with specific left and right stereo speaker. I used to listen to the old AM subs just with the mono speaker and got little to no results.

(08-17-2020, 04:14 AM)reki Wrote: Why do you say it hasn't benefited you in any way? I mean it has been two years. Haven;t you seen any improvement in any area of your life?

Also I've read your journal and you are listening with a bluetooth speaker. I believe that is not suggested since the quality of the audio is being lowered using bluetooth. I remember also it is important to have a speaker with specific left and right stereo speaker. I used to listen to the old AM subs just with the mono speaker and got little to no results.

I have a left and right Sonos system on either side of my bed and have done for about a year now.  I've had plenty of exposure to this sub.

So in turn you are basically saying your life hasn't changed for the past two years? You haven't tried something new to improve your situation in the past? The life full of problems and negative state that you have written here?

RE: EPRHA (free version) - fab10 - 08-17-2020

(08-17-2020, 04:14 AM)reki Wrote: Why do you say it hasn't benefited you in any way? I mean it has been two years. Haven;t you seen any improvement in any area of your life?

Bluetooth speaker will most likely disable the sub altogether. Let and right stereo, otoh, is recommended but not strictly necessary.

(08-17-2020, 08:55 AM)fab10 Wrote:

Bluetooth speaker will most likely disable the sub altogether. Let and right stereo, otoh, is recommended but not strictly necessary.

The question is whether or not he is using a bluetooth speaker which I have read on his post years ago. He should have made the adjustment back then. Too bad no one bothered to correct him on it.

Any positive changes I have made of my own accord. The biggest steps I have have made have been at times when I've not been listening to any sub.

With what you have experienced, are you still going to try other free subs from subliminal shop like ASC 5g? Or Stress relief 5g? Maybe the EPRHA 5g just is too much for you and your subconscious is resisting it?

What about trying other subs made by others?

Should also point out that since my initial post, I went through a period where I used sleepphones. Subs did not manage to sell themselves to me.

I do appreciate the concern in bumping this thread, but I know myself very well and I really hope no one would here would be prepared to tell me I am wrong when I say this sub did nothing for me.

I do genuinely appreciate that the thread was bumped though. This has prompted me to download and make a playlist of ASC. However, I gave this a long run with sleephones several years ago. There were no results to speak of, so needless to say purchasing a paid sub is not something I expect to be doing in future.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - RTBoss - 08-17-2020

(08-17-2020, 09:33 AM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: I do genuinely appreciate that the thread was bumped though.  This has prompted me to download and make a playlist of ASC.  However, I gave this a long run with sleephones several years ago.   There were no results to speak of, so needless to say purchasing a paid sub is not something I expect to be doing in future.

Well, if you haven't used anything but the free subs, I think you'll find quite a difference when Shannon releases ASC as the first (and perhaps only) free sub in 6G.

(08-17-2020, 10:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 09:33 AM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: I do genuinely appreciate that the thread was bumped though.  This has prompted me to download and make a playlist of ASC.  However, I gave this a long run with sleephones several years ago.   There were no results to speak of, so needless to say purchasing a paid sub is not something I expect to be doing in future.

Well, if you haven't used anything but the free subs, I think you'll find quite a difference when Shannon releases ASC as the first (and perhaps only) free sub in 6G.

My thinking is that if there are free subs that serve work and a purpose, then of course I would consider purchasing another if I genuinely felt that I was benefitting from one of these.  To date, I have not been convinced.  I am not rubbishing their supposed value, I just firmly believe that if a free one does not affect me then I see no reason to take it any further with a paid one.  I appreciate what you are saying about the 6G, this is the first I have learned of it.  I would be keen to try a more advanced sub, just not willing to pay as it simply does not make any sense with no apparent results.  I'm sure everyone can respect where I am coming from.

I have been focusing elsewhere than on subs for my personal development in recent times.  I do not intend to criticise the value of any of the subs, but I do believe that I have given them a lot of my time and I truly have been listening to them in the recommended methods (sleepphones, stereo bedside speakers) for extended periods.  Due to lockdown, I haven't left home in six months so I've had all that time of uninterrupted 6-8 hours of EPRHA every night without fail.

If EPRHA 1 or ASC 5G don't bring about any noticeable results, then I don't really see a reason to try any of the advanced ones.

RE: EPRHA (free version) - reki - 08-18-2020

(08-17-2020, 11:56 AM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: My thinking is that if there are free subs that serve work and a purpose, then of course I would consider purchasing another if I genuinely felt that I was benefitting from one of these.  To date, I have not been convinced.  I am not rubbishing their supposed value, I just firmly believe that if a free one does not affect me then I see no reason to take it any further with a paid one.  I appreciate what you are saying about the 6G, this is the first I have learned of it.  I would be keen to try a more advanced sub, just not willing to pay as it simply does not make any sense with no apparent results.  I'm sure everyone can respect where I am coming from.

I'm with you in this one. I'm currently using the free version of EPHRA (the 5g version) and will run it for at least 3 months probably before I will decide if I will buy the newer version. Those saying that it doesn't work as well because it is not the new version should be taken with a grain of salt. I may be new here but I've been browsing since Alpha Male 4.0 and have even used Alpha Male 3.0

I have used 3g subs like Learn Any Musical Instrument 3g and in my experience back then (2014), it worked in a way and somehow forced me to practice. I didn't became a musical genius but I can tell it worked. Saying a 5g version as inferior is downright absurd as 3g and 4g itself does work.

I respect your opinion that's why in a way I bumped up your thread so others can see it and also you can give subs a try. Maybe the EPHRA itself manifests differently from you but I don't know. Maybe Shannon can post here and enlighten us all. Feel free to critique me on what I have written here.

(08-17-2020, 11:56 AM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: I have been focusing elsewhere than on subs for my personal development in recent times.  I do not intend to criticise the value of any of the subs, but I do believe that I have given them a lot of my time and I truly have been listening to them in the recommended methods (sleepphones, stereo bedside speakers) for extended periods.  Due to lockdown, I haven't left home in six months so I've had all that time of uninterrupted 6-8 hours of EPRHA every night without fail.

If EPRHA 1 or ASC 5G don't bring about any noticeable results, then I don't really see a reason to try any of the advanced ones.

When will you start the ASC 5g? Keep us updated here at least once a week. It will also help you see if you get to see changes or not.

Clarify me but before I saw that sleepphones are not capable of reaching 20khz which all these subs require. But that's only if you play by ultrasonic. For me ultrasonic is the best. I don't see much results with the Masked and Masked Ultrasonic. It also bothers me while sleeping.