Subliminal Talk
DMSI 2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI 2.5 - RTBoss - 10-19-2016

Did the one on the left start pumping her leg (that was pointed at you) up and down, or flick her foot up and down? That'd be even more of an indicator.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Rocket13 - 10-19-2016

A guy i never met in my life bought me a free beer when I was at my friends job at the liquor store....I think he was on Coke though. THis was my second day DMSI 2.4...None yet I remember.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 05:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Did the one on the left start pumping her leg (that was pointed at you) up and down, or flick her foot up and down? That'd be even more of an indicator.

Yes occasionally.

But u didn't stick around long enough to pay too much attention. I was too excited for having gotten a solid job and playing Pokémon go in a great spot.

Big Grin

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-19-2016

.teased L today, she started getting RED in the face, and she usually doesn't do that from being teased.
.ol' blue shirt from the above picture was showing a couple different IOI's
.14 year old fat girl walked past me on the walking trails with a face that said "JUST KEEP LOOKING STRAIGHT JUST KEEP LOOKING STRAIGHT DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM" while smiling. lol
.matched with an anime girl on tinder, flirted back and forth with her.
.i am starting to realize how much my body language is dominant and alpha. liek "get the F out of myy way". this is new in 2.5, but it's adding to my suspicion that 2.5 is waking up the dormant AM6.
.i still care what other people think about me and know that's blocking me from approaching women.
.intimidated 2 girls today without even wanting to.

so from what i can tell so far, 2.5 is definitely working. the aura is apparently there, though i don't feel it most of the time. i can tell by the way some of the (f)ugly girls look at me that there's something about me they're finding sexually attractive. i do also think i was guided into this job in the suburbs because of the high number of beautiful women there. (manifestation, but not 100% attributable to DMSI, although I'm sure DMSI had a more than 50% part to play in it)

.idgaf is coming back strong, and this time it's a lot more refined as opposed to during 2.4

RE: DMSI 2.5 - Blacksheep - 10-20-2016

(.....)

RE: DMSI 2.5 - DisneylandUSA - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 12:18 AM)Travis Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:59 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: .i am starting to realize how much my body language is dominant and alpha. liek "get the F out of myy way". this is new in 2.5, but it's adding to my suspicion that 2.5 is

I noticed this too. Since starting v2.5, my body language is more "Alpha" for lack of a better term.

It's given me an interesting confidence. I feel comfortable in public because I know that people will respect me based on my body language alone. Never thought that would be possible for me!

More 'Alpha' : Wait until you get the 'Hunger' spikes while listening to DMSI 2.5V... you may get very hungry... And then, everyone will get out of your way. Big Grin

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 04:23 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 12:18 AM)Travis Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:59 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: .i am starting to realize how much my body language is dominant and alpha. liek "get the F out of myy way". this is new in 2.5, but it's adding to my suspicion that 2.5 is

I noticed this too. Since starting v2.5, my body language is more "Alpha" for lack of a better term.

It's given me an interesting confidence. I feel comfortable in public because I know that people will respect me based on my body language alone. Never thought that would be possible for me!

More 'Alpha' : Wait until you get the 'Hunger' spikes while listening to DMSI 2.5V... you may get very hungry... And then, everyone will get out of your way. Big Grin

Yeah dude totally. When I get hangry, STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!! Especially on 2.5 when the hunger spikes are a REAL THING. I can stomach so much food during 2.5. Too bad I don't gain weight lol I'm 25 pounds under my ideal

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-21-2016

3 loops overnight.

Well, the sub is certainly doing something under the hood. I almost feel like reality is shifting and I'm entering a parallel universe.

The indicators the sub is affecting the beauties around me is apparent. But they're not going out of their way to bed me, perceivably, with the limited knowledge I have of female seduction.

Today I'm using 2 drops xist, 2drops cohesion and 2 sprays of molecule A (250 nanogram per spray) alongside the subliminal to see what we are working with.

My drive to succeed (in life in general) is on like donkey kong.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-21-2016

Meh. Not sure if today's addition of pheromones was a hit or not. Kinda all over the place. Will stick to being pheromones free for now

RE: DMSI 2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-21-2016

(10-21-2016, 04:46 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: My drive to succeed (in life in general) is on like donkey kong.

Always a good sign.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-22-2016

I'm feeling awesome! There's a cool collected awesomeness that is running through my body.I embody that.

Been (attempting to be) productive as f*** today. Biked 8 miles -so what if I was Pokémon go playing the whole time?
I did my laundry, attempted to mow the lawn with a mower that's older than me (mower isnt working). And am now getting ready to clean the inside of the house. I'm leaving at about 2 pm to go out to magnolia Texas, where there's a big party going on, and I'm going to be speaking for an hour in front of an audience. The party is at a women's recovery center (lol), so there will be lots of women's there. Let's see if 2.5 is working a manifesto with one of the lucky ladies I meet there, who meet my criteria of recovery time, of course.

Overall I have not been caring too much to post on here nor read the threads on here but I'd like to communicate with the people I admire on this board.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - kalmah0804 - 10-22-2016

Would you say you like 2.5 a lot better than 2.4? I've been thinking about running DMSI next and kind of feel like I'd benefit more from the healing process that was a part of 2.4 but was eliminated in the 2.5 version.

RE: DMSI 2.5 - eternity - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 10:47 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: Would you say you like 2.5 a lot better than 2.4? I've been thinking about running DMSI next and kind of feel like I'd benefit more from the healing process that was a part of 2.4 but was eliminated in the 2.5 version.

Ya know bro... I don't think it's fair to say. 2.4 was in the middle of digging me out of a major hole which was indicated by a rough depression. So I never actually felt the aura kick on during 2.4. Who knows, maybe if I gave it another month I would have seen goal#1 results.

2.5 has been blatant and obvious for me, so far, and I'm a bonafide extrovert attention w***e... so I love 2.5

If you are completely honest with yourself and even so much as slightly suspect you have a tiny bit clearing to do, then you probably have a lot of clearing to do. Lol.

We're still helping smooth out the kinks in dmsi. =)

RE: DMSI 2.5 - JackOfHearts - 10-22-2016

Everyone has problems and psychological weaknesses, everyone who says the opposite has even more because he can't even realize it. Or their weakness is their lack of awareness.